• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy is running two simultaneous promotions this week. The first is a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale on video games ($59.99 and under). The sale will work on Wii, DS, 3DS, XBox 360, PS3, and Vita games. Skylander products, PC games, digital downloads and pre-owned stuff is excluded.

The second promotion will be a 100% bonus trade in on used games. You can see the base value of games by using this link, but realize BB frequently adjusts prices of more expensive titles during the trade in promo weeks.

Best Link

Member Summary

Best Buy
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does "100% bonus trade" mean I can trade in one of the two games purchased to get the free one, thereby making it BOGO?

IgorSkovoroda said:   Does "100% bonus trade" mean I can trade in one of the two games purchased to get the free one, thereby making it BOGO?

The trade in is on used games, and BB usually decreases the price of the trade in to prevent this sort of thing from happening. Still there could be exceptions. It won't be known until next week, because the current trade in values on games are usually adjusted somewhat during the bonus weeks.

IgorSkovoroda said:   Does "100% bonus trade" mean I can trade in one of the two games purchased to get the free one, thereby making it BOGO?

Unfortunately not. 100% trade bonus means you get double the USED value of any game. The highest I've ever seen that go during that promotion is $40 where the trade value of the game used is regularly $20, and that is for brand new games that just came out that are getting traded in. Great deals though, thanks OP.

That still means you could get 2 brand new games for $80, B2G1=$120-$40trade in. Which is the same price per game as if you kept all 3. So if there are only two games you want it may be worth it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014