• Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Earn $5/5, $10/10, $15/15 At Home Depot Lawn and Garden for playing game

Click on game top right to double points per zombie!

I got the $5 and the $10 coupon.

$5 off $5.01 purchase or more (Lawn and Garden). Expires 12/31/2012
$10 off $10.01 purchase or more (Lawn and Garden). Expires 12/31/2012
Going for the $15. Update Got my $15 off $15.01 (Lawn and Garden) Purchase or more.

Claim it, and I received an email within a few minutes. You have to click on the link in email to print coupon!

Link to Zombie Game

Enjoy! Free Money! Get it before it's gone!

Site is back up! Get Your Money Quick!

PS: After searching through some of the other forums, some have reported that they tried to sneak in non-L&G products and the coupon wouldn't go through. So Looks like it's for Lawn and Garden products only. Enjoy!

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

zombie mulch
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If you are referring to me, I suggest you check your facts.

And watch your tone.

lordoffire (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 12:09p) |

Feeling guilty?

SlamminMOFO (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 12:24p) |

I didn't do anything.

I shall buy multiple orders of $15 worth of hose rings instead.

lordoffire (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 12:27p) |

You can actually win the $5, $10, and $15 coupons. Just keep mulching the zombies and your get more coupons.

I got all 3 coupons, on both my account and my wifes.

If you sign up for their garden club newsletter on the stats page, you will earn double points and get to your coupons twice as fast!

text link:
https://apps.facebook.com/zombiemulch/
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Maybe it is being hammered or something but it does not load. Facebook does not freeze or anything, but the loading never completes.

works for me. I'm still playing. try another browser. I almost got my $15 coupon. EAch person can get 1 of each coupon.

Each person, or each facebook user?

I played under Facebook account. When you redeem $5 coupon, it doesn't reset. So each FB account can get all three coupons. $5, $10, and $15

Post that the coupon(s) are only good for Lawn & Garden (according to facebook app). This is the most boring game I have ever played. It will waste 20-30 minutes of my time to get the $5 coupon. Bonuses are few and far between. At 3 points per zombie, you need 1000 points for the $5 coupon. Most zombies are right in front of or on top of obstacles that damage you. The ripped off invincibility star from Mario. I saw 1 wrench in 12 minutes of play and after that time I was only 1/3 of the way to the coupon. The theme song is the same 7 notes over and over and over and over - Da da, da-da-da, da da. Now I have an earworm for the next few hours of these 7 damn notes! I have more fun watching golf (and I extremely hate watching golf).

I spent like 45 minutes to get all 3 coupons.

You have to sign up for Lawn and Garden on top right of screen to double the points to 6 pts per zombie.

1) $5/5 I earned is for Lawn and Garden. 2) the email I got is titled "Congratulations! Your $5 Coupon for Mulching Zombies is Here!" has no message body, no attachment, no coupon. Bah.

you gotta click on the email to print coupon. Maybe hit display images if you are in gmail.

I got one 10 and one 15 dollar coupon but still have to print it.
Thank you

Your Welcome, rate it + and share the wealth. I would print it fast. At least pdf it so you can print it later. Who knows. They might take it down later since they would be giving a lot of money away..

Easy game, great reward...thanks

looks to be dead...

502 - Bad Gateway
again and again, regardless of browswer

502 bad gateway , anyone getting this message ?

Bummer I had the game working, but it spazzed out before I could hit $5 and now says 502 bad gateway

Looks to be too many people. Broke the server. Hope they fix it soon.

dhiru2000 said:   502 bad gateway , anyone getting this message ?

Yep. We broke it.

We didnt do anything bad , they should knew it beforehand that there will be many people .They should fix it because I want 10 dollar coupon

dhiru2000 said:   We didnt do anything bad , they should knew it beforehand that there will be many people .They should fix it because I want 10 dollar coupon

If only someone can use the coupon at HD and post the attachment for rest of us to use at Lowes.

Thanks

How does the zombie fit in. Are these decomposed zombies you pour on the lawn?

That's a lot of sponges!

I got "502 Bad Gateway" error message.

I got an error from the link above but if you go to facebook and type in Home Depot it works. When you get to The Home Depot page click on the top right where it says Zombie Mulch and it loads.

bad link in OP? This seems to work:
https://www.facebook.com/homedepot/app_409593942427226

EDIT: Looks like both links are the same actually. Both were just down a moment ago.

ICK: 40 minutes later and I'm only to $10...

EDIT 2: If you click on the box to agree to have Home Depot Garden Club email you, you get double points in the following levels.

back up for those that are interested

why is Home Depot running this promotion?

Interesting games!

Have any of you tried the coupons out at self-checkout?

I'm happy to find this deal which is about games. The deal works for me!

got all three - green to OP

jplee3 said:   Have any of you tried the coupons out at self-checkout?

Good question...are they stealth or require intervention?

parmenides said:   looks to be dead...

I see what you did there.

Got all 3!

Got all 3. Thanks OP.

Thank you very mulch! Had about 30 minutes of fun AND got paid $30 (tax free!!!) to do so!

may be a stupid question, but will this coupon only work for items purchased in the law and garden center departments or for any items in the store as long as you check out at the home and garden center register? haven't shopped at Home Depot for a while and wasn't sure if they actually categorize items in their store.

Also, has anyone who's gotten the certificates been able to use all three on one item >$30, or will they only work on three separate items reaching the minimum purchase amount? Not sure how lenient Home Depot is on coupon policy, regardless of what is mentioned in the fine lines.

I haven't used coupons yet.

However, I don't think it matters which checkout you use this at. I think the products are probably categorized.
Coupon says one person per coupon. so no stacking.

I am interested in finding out if this works for products outside Lawn & Garden. I guess I can just pretend dumb and try it at the self-checkout counter buying items not from the Lawn&Garden, if it doesn't go through I can just say. "oops, didn't notice that."

If I have some time this afternoon I'll try it and report back of if someone else can try it and report back. Thanks all

I get as far as the game loading but that's it. The loading screen just keeps going . .. ...

Skipping 138 Messages...
SlamminMOFO said:   lordoffire said:   SlamminMOFO said:   The coward that reported it mentioned money and that post should have been deleted only. I didn't discuss it with them and asked for a PM which I never received.

If you are referring to me, I suggest you check your facts.

And watch your tone.

Feeling guilty?

I didn't do anything.

I shall buy multiple orders of $15 worth of hose rings instead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014