• Go to page :
  • 1 2 345
  • Text Only
Just checked, it works, but if your computer is super slow. it'll take longer time to load. Game is pretty resources sucking for such a simple game.

Thanks OP, I have a purchase I need to make in Lawn & Garden. Now, thanks to your post, FW, and above all Home Depot it will be free. I found the game fun. I did not have a Facebook acct. But for the coupons it was worth it.

ogre177age00 said:   I haven't used coupons yet.

However, I don't think it matters which checkout you use this at. I think the products are probably categorized.
Coupon says one person per coupon. so no stacking.

I am interested in finding out if this works for products outside Lawn & Garden. I guess I can just pretend dumb and try it at the self-checkout counter buying items not from the Lawn&Garden, if it doesn't go through I can just say. "oops, didn't notice that."

If I have some time this afternoon I'll try it and report back of if someone else can try it and report back. Thanks all

Please keep us updated!!!

can you kill the sound some where?

Kill sound? turn off speakers, or top right button that says sound "off"

got all 3 with my main FB account... got some garden stones, then found out i needed more bags, so i opened a new FB account, played the game for all 3 coupons, then deleted the new FB account... easy free $60 in merch from HD

I've done some searching on other forums. It seems that some have tried to sneak in non-L&G item and the coupon wouldn't go through.

So Looks like it's Lawn and Garden products only!

Also, looks like it's not a stealth coupon. The cashier actually has to do something. So Self-Checkout might not work.

Enjoy!

ogre177age00 said:   you gotta click on the email to print coupon. Maybe hit display images if you are in gmail.

Thanks. I guess I didn't provide enough technical credentials in my previous comment. I am well-versed in email and other messaging protocols. The email I received had NO body contents (only headers). No attachments. No nada. It was a blank email. I'm guessing a system error when their mechanism didn't dump the right info into the email before sending, possibly because the system was being pounded by FWers. So, thanks for the red because I shared my experience. This place is full of love.

Maybe you did get a glitch. I didn't give you red. Good luck on getting the other coupons.

non l&g items don't work...even something to pad the total will cause the coupon to be rejected. self checkout here requires cashier intervention for all coupons

non l&g items don't work...even something to pad the total will cause the coupon to be rejected. self checkout here requires cashier intervention for all coupons

Thanks for the clarification. I've used coupons before at self-checkout without cashier intervention. Are you speaking on this specific case with these coupons?

ogre177age00 said:   non l&g items don't work...even something to pad the total will cause the coupon to be rejected. self checkout here requires cashier intervention for all coupons

Thanks for the clarification. I've used coupons before at self-checkout without cashier intervention. Are you speaking on this specific case with these coupons?

My location (94520) requires cashier intervention for ANYTHING that's not credit/debit or cash payment-- mfg coupons, store coupons, gift cards, etc.

I've not printed my coupons, is there an expiration date? When someone uses one, will you please post what you were able to buy?

Thank you!

Has anybody successfully purchased non-L&G items via a manager or cashier overriding the coupon?

has somebody used this coupon in store ?

skinflinto said:   I've not printed my coupons, is there an expiration date? When someone uses one, will you please post what you were able to buy?

Thank you!
I'd like to know also. (Expiration date of coupon if any?)

ogre177age00 said:   non l&g items don't work...even something to pad the total will cause the coupon to be rejected. self checkout here requires cashier intervention for all coupons

Anything which is a coupon requires the cashier to scan/enter it here...not just this instance. The obvious problem is that attempting multiple uses per visit is REALLY pushing your luck.

no coupon in my inbox yet... i clicked the "redeem" button when it came up in the game. did i miss something?

LightWallet said:   skinflinto said:   I've not printed my coupons, is there an expiration date? When someone uses one, will you please post what you were able to buy?

Thank you!

Exp 12/31/12 - basically end of the year.

numbmark said:   no coupon in my inbox yet... i clicked the "redeem" button when it came up in the game. did i miss something?

Click redeem. Enter email. Wait for Email. Email has link in it. Click on link to print coupon.

ogre177age00 said:   LightWallet said:   skinflinto said:   I've not printed my coupons, is there an expiration date? When someone uses one, will you please post what you were able to buy?

Thank you!

Or until they've decided we've screwed them enough and post Xeroed photos of the coupon with a big red X at the registers.

ogre177age00 said:   Just checked, it works, but if your computer is super slow. it'll take longer time to load. Game is pretty resources sucking for such a simple game.

This machine has a Windows Experience of 7.5 and 18 megabit internet service.

The game still just loads forever in Firefox. In IE it quickly loads but then I get a virtually black screen. There obviously are controls of some kind as poking at it can produce a leaderboard. Clicking the search box above the game gets a prompt about the garden club but any attempt to interact with that makes it go away. The game has bugs!

Found the problem. It won't run in a virtual machine. I normally do all my web browsing in a virtual machine.

ogre177age00 said:   numbmark said:   no coupon in my inbox yet... i clicked the "redeem" button when it came up in the game. did i miss something?

Click redeem. Enter email. Wait for Email. Email has link in it. Click on link to print coupon.

Edit: I get nothing when I click "redeem" as it pops up during gameplay, but you can go to the "Stats" page at any time and redeem there.

if your screen keeps getting refreshed, log into FB first, then click link.

I used one of my coupons tonight. Purchased 16.00 total-15 coupon. It had to be at least 15 purchase, as the system would not let her scan it otherwise.

ogre177age00 said:   LightWallet said:   skinflinto said:   I've not printed my coupons, is there an expiration date? When someone uses one, will you please post what you were able to buy?

Thank you!

Thank you sir/m'am!

Thanks. Got all three coupons. Wish the game was a bit faster...

I wish Home Depot would do more promotions like this - I love the free money.

They usually have the Christmas stuff in their Lawn and garden dept. does anyone know if it will ring up as lawn and garden or seasonal?

Thanks,
X

That's correct. I tried to sneak some 1x2 in the purchase, but my cashier pushed it through anyway.

Anyone feel sad for killing all those zombies?

Can anyone describe better how to get the double points? There is a link at the top for "Want more Zombie Mulch?" but it does nothing, and I can't see anywhere else to click on.

I hope this works on shovels and string trimmer line...I would think so since those are used in your lawn and garden.

kmsandrbs said:   Can anyone describe better how to get the double points? There is a link at the top for "Want more Zombie Mulch?" but it does nothing, and I can't see anywhere else to click on.

Didn't work for me in FF, had to use IE. But that is the link to use.

Thanks for taking time to share this deal. Got mine!

numbmark said:   no coupon in my inbox yet... i clicked the "redeem" button when it came up in the game. did i miss something? After the first email for one of the coupons was sent (via hotmail address), the other 2 emails went into Junk folder, so you might check there?

pezgarden said:   Anyone feel sad for killing all those zombies?

Oh noes! You've turned!

Great great, got all three coupons, took around 40 - 45 minutes to complete.

This taught me only that The Home Depot rental trucks handle poorly, accelerate and brake poorly, and will breakdown if you run over anything as insignificant as a pothole or caution cone...

lonesouth said:   This taught me only that The Home Depot rental trucks handle poorly, accelerate and brake poorly, and will breakdown if you run over anything as insignificant as a pothole or caution cone...

But, hey! Get those 2x things in the street and get double points for everybody you run over!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.