• Go to page :
  • 12 3 45
  • Text Only
lonesouth said:   This taught me only that The Home Depot rental trucks handle poorly, accelerate and brake poorly, and will breakdown if you run over anything as insignificant as a pothole or caution cone...

Yeah, it's amazing that you take damage from a cone!

Thanks OP !! Home Depot coupons always come in handy.

most boring game ever. played 3 minutes but couldn't do it anymore. bye bye coupons.

eileendf said:   most boring game ever. played 3 minutes but couldn't do it anymore. bye bye coupons.

More for us then

pezgarden said:   Anyone feel sad for killing all those zombies?

I don't feel sad for killing them, but I do feel a little weird harvesting them for mulch. I guess organic materials are important.

Any suggestions / preferences for fillers? I suppose something cheap like seed packets might be convenient, but I wouldn't need them though. I want to stretch these as far as possible.

(I found official filler thread, but nothing for HD: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/908731/)

Great Find OP

StartByServingOthers said:   
Any suggestions / preferences for fillers? I suppose something cheap like seed packets might be convenient, but I wouldn't need them though. I want to stretch these as far as possible.

My suggestion would be to just walk around the lawn & garden area and see what you see. Garden hose washers come to mind...

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-203062322/h_d2/ProductDi...

BMRisko said:   StartByServingOthers said:   

My suggestion would be to just walk around the lawn & garden area and see what you see. Garden hose washers come to mind...

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-203062322/h_d2/ProductDi...

Bricks also. Some uses for bricks: brick grilled chicken... or smashing your car window in case of emergencies, or if you really want that nice head-unit. hahahaha

cougarls88 said:   eileendf said:   most boring game ever. played 3 minutes but couldn't do it anymore. bye bye coupons.

More for us then

Yeah really. I just got a $5 certificate in 8 minutes. That's $37.50 per hour tax free. (Equivalent to $53.57 per hour wage assuming 30% in taxes between Fed and State.)

Since you were bored by the game I assume you could do at least as good as me. You must either make a very comfortable hourly wage, have no desire to shop at Home Depot, or be an idiot.

does solar led lights for the gargen work with the coupon.

Just have your kids play it. They will think it's cool while they are saving/making you money.

If you sign up for their garden club newsletter on the stats page, you will earn double points and get to your coupons twice as fast!

Any of you guys getting your coupons rejected? There's at least one report of this over at SD so far.

jplee3 said:   Any of you guys getting your coupons rejected? There's at least one report of this over at SD so far.

because they copied them? because they were trying to buy other things? because they already used it? because they tried to do 20 different transactions?

Who knows - maybe all of the above.

jplee3 said:   Who knows - maybe all of the above.

those are the kinds of things "certain people" conveniently forgot to mention....have not seen anyone here say they had an issue....yet

Wouldn't zombies make horrible mulch because they are mostly meat?

And a second on having the kids play. My kids were actually fighting over who got to play ...

lordoffire said:   jplee3 said:   Who knows - maybe all of the above.

those are the kinds of things "certain people" conveniently forgot to mention....have not seen anyone here say they had an issue....yet

LOL... that's true.

We used about 25 of these coupons today - 1 transaction each and cashier didn't blink an eye. The SD thread has a few tips if you want to speed things up by hacking the game. Pretty easy to do. The quick method to get 5K points has been patched, but you can still do invulnerability + speed hack. I bought another 10 FB accounts for $15 and took me about 90 minutes to do all 10 of those. Pretty good ROI for a lazy night!

My wife and I each redeemed a coupon tonight on a shovel and string trimmer parts...no issues.

anyone got coupon recently?

Thanks OP

Glad everyone is enjoying the deal! thanks

Stolen from SD

Report of Clearance item for $9.99

Link to HomeDepot for Reference
sku: 372436

Check inventory: http://sd.site88.net/homedepot.html
Home Depot inventory checker seems to be wrong

Great deal to go with the free money from Zombie game (untested with zombie coupons, but I will try it tomorrow). Might want to check it out if you need a wheelbarrow cart.

I got sucked in. I used the $15 coupon (on a $39 fire pit) but ended up spending over $60 on other gadgets. They had a good looking plastic rake for $14.97. I might go back for that.

I bumped into an interest thing when I used coupon today. I added some gloves for filler $1.97 with the Ames cart purchase of $9.90 or something.

my $10 coupon didn't go through. The manager said I had to buy 1 item over $10.01 by itself, which I didn't believe, but sure enough when we rang up something over $10 to test it the coupon worked.

So I ended up using $5 off.

However, I was at another Home Depot and used the $15 off 2 items that totalled $17($13+3.97) with no problems. So seems the coupon are dependent on the store you are at. so YMMV.

Good luck

ogre177age00 said:   Glad everyone is enjoying the deal! thanks

Stolen from SD

Great deal to go with the free money from Zombie game (untested with zombie coupons, but I will try it tomorrow). Might want to check it out if you need a wheelbarrow cart.

Aww man, I should have checked FW beforehand. A cart would be nice... although, my wife probably wouldn't be happy that the backyard deck is filling up with more crap as the yard has become a huge dirt pile hahaha. I just stopped by two different HDs to get more stuff with the coupons. I bought a couple of raised garden beds, some weedblocker and seeds. I also tried/tested using a $5 coupon for seeds at my local Lowes - they wouldn't accept it, saying that they only take the $10 off $50 HD coupons. I think it was just that cashier and YMMV still.

jplee3 said:   ogre177age00 said:   Glad everyone is enjoying the deal! thanks

Stolen from SD

Aww man, I should have checked FW beforehand. A cart would be nice... although, my wife probably wouldn't be happy that the backyard deck is filling up with more crap as the yard has become a huge dirt pile hahaha. I just stopped by two different HDs to get more stuff with the coupons. I bought a couple of raised garden beds, some weedblocker and seeds. I also tried/tested using a $5 coupon for seeds at my local Lowes - they wouldn't accept it, saying that they only take the $10 off $50 HD coupons. I think it was just that cashier and YMMV still.

can always get more coupon and go back.

ogre177age00 said:   jplee3 said:   ogre177age00 said:   Glad everyone is enjoying the deal! thanks

Stolen from SD

can always get more coupon and go back.

Haha yea, I have a few left

Do you think cut flowers are in this catagory? Wanna get my lady a $15 Bouquet!

pezgarden said:   Do you think cut flowers are in this catagory? Wanna get my lady a $15 Bouquet!
Do they even sell cut flowers? You could get her a flowering plant-- orchid, gardenia, begonia, etc. Will last much longer and they definitely carry those.

Now this answers someone's question on the first page -- why is HD running this promotion.
LOL~~~

caterpillar123 said:   I got sucked in. I used the $15 coupon (on a $39 fire pit) but ended up spending over $60 on other gadgets. They had a good looking plastic rake for $14.97. I might go back for that.

The game is so slow, boring, and long, I rather stand out at Home Depot and scout for work to earn $30 instead

Yes, they sell cut flowers in Bouquets.

it is not working

Dead ? Oh man I was 400 points away from 15$ Getting ...

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

uhhh, I didn't see anything saying it was ending....it's just not working

Just got back from HD. Used 2x 15 and 2x 10 (one of each indoors and in garden center.) Mostly just stocked up on cleaning supplies, but picked out a lemon tree too (with additional $5 off from a paypal offer of a couple weeks ago that expires today.)

Hard to believe they don't end this early with the # of people cheating and abusing the system. I earned my coupons the hard way at least.

citybay said:   The game is so slow, boring, and long, I rather stand out at Home Depot and scout for work to earn $30 insteadIt's called multitasking. You play while watching TV... sure you die a lot more, but that doesn't matter much with this game.

Danzilla said:   Mostly just stocked up on cleaning supplies, but picked out a lemon tree too

price check?

did they have other fruit trees left?
(I'm assuming smaller, potted ones)

How do I claim my coupons?
I reached the 5 and 10 points but never received an email?
Please advice

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014