• Go to page :
  • 123 4 5
  • Text Only
hey hey, back up people

Finished off using up my remaining $5 and $10 coupons. Wanted to get in ASAP before they put an end to this madness. In fact, I'm tempted to play the game again and get another batch of coupons and head back over to my local HD

dgangula said: How do I claim my coupons?
Go into the "stats" section and it should show any coupons you've earned at each level ($5, $10 or $15). Click on each one you want to redeem now and you'll get a separate email for each one, then click on the "get your coupon now" link in the email to get a printable coupon.

I got all 3 coupons using my own account, and my daughter got 3 under her account. It is much quicker (double points) if you log into your Garden Club account before you start playing.

We had no problem at all redeeming them at the Salem and Keizer stores. So far we've got a push broom, a trowel, 4 bags of pea gravel, and a halloween pansy planter for less than $5 total out of pocket, and still have a $5 and a $10 coupon left to use.

For some reason I've always had a problem mentally mixing up Home Depot and Lowe's. This lead to me stupidly stopping in a Lowe's to use one of the coupons. They matched it!

ogre177age00 said:   I bumped into an interest thing when I used coupon today. I added some gloves for filler $1.97 with the Ames cart purchase of $9.90 or something.

my $10 coupon didn't go through. The manager said I had to buy 1 item over $10.01 by itself, which I didn't believe, but sure enough when we rang up something over $10 to test it the coupon worked.

So I ended up using $5 off.

However, I was at another Home Depot and used the $15 off 2 items that totalled $17($13+3.97) with no problems. So seems the coupon are dependent on the store you are at. so YMMV.

Good luck

I doubt the coupons are store dependent. More than likely one of your items wasn't counted as a lawn and garden purchase for some reason.

I used my 5, 10, and 15 coupons here in Dearborn MI. I went to self checkout, and did three transactions... coupon scanned for each individual checkout, no cashier intervention.

Any idea if Lowes will take these?

partybag said:   I used my 5, 10, and 15 coupons here in Dearborn MI. I went to self checkout, and did three transactions... coupon scanned for each individual checkout, no cashier intervention.

Some have reported Lowes matching theirs but YMMV. The head cashier at my local Lowes didn't accept it said "we only accept the $10 off $50 coupons from HD" - depends on if they're helpful or stingy on behalf of the store.

What is the appropriate point to short Home Depot stock? Right after the big increase after announcing record sales?

jplee3 said:   partybag said:   I used my 5, 10, and 15 coupons here in Dearborn MI. I went to self checkout, and did three transactions... coupon scanned for each individual checkout, no cashier intervention.

Some have reported Lowes matching theirs but YMMV. The head cashier at my local Lowes didn't accept it said "we only accept the $10 off $50 coupons from HD" - depends on if they're helpful or stingy on behalf of the store.

I've had Lowe's take 20% off Harbor Freight coupons, so it is totally YMMV (many cases more on your manager may vary, than the miles).

The truck moves forward automatically. Eventually it will score some points.
There is no penalty to taking multiple rounds to reach the coupon point thresholds.

If you have better things to do, simply record a macro that clicks the "Play Again" button area every second. Let it loop overnight while the game runs. Wake up to all your coupons.

For example, using the freeware macro program AutoHotKey, the script for a Google Chrome window at 1366 x 768 resolution is:

WinWait, Zombie Mulch on Facebook - Google Chrome, 
IfWinNotActive, Zombie Mulch on Facebook - Google Chrome, , WinActivate, Zombie Mulch on Facebook - Google Chrome, 
WinWaitActive, Zombie Mulch on Facebook - Google Chrome, 
Loop {	
MouseClick, left,  576,  464	
Sleep, 500	
}
Esc::ExitApp

Tweak as necessary for your system. Save that code to "mulch.ahk" Load the game in Chrome. Double click mulch.ahk. Walk away for a few hours, or hit Esc to halt.

I found Firefox caused "loading..." to never complete. Google Chrome worked.

Enjoy.

For Lowes to match a $15 off $15.01, you have to have a cashier that fell in love with you or has an IQ of under 50, oh plus the manager too.

jplee3 said:   partybag said:   I used my 5, 10, and 15 coupons here in Dearborn MI. I went to self checkout, and did three transactions... coupon scanned for each individual checkout, no cashier intervention.

Tks

Thanks man!!!. I had to add Send {a} right before the sleep line to make it work. This takes care of the Press Any Key button. Had to press a key after each winning as I needed to claim them. But thanks for the tip.

blowout said:   The truck moves forward automatically. Eventually it will score some points.
There is no penalty to taking multiple rounds to reach the coupon point thresholds.

If you have better things to do, simply record a macro that clicks the "Play Again" button area every second. Let it loop overnight while the game runs. Wake up to all your coupons.

For example, using the freeware macro program AutoHotKey, the script for a Google Chrome window at 1366 x 768 resolution is:

IfWinNotActive, Zombie Mulch on Facebook - Google Chrome, , WinActivate, Zombie Mulch on Facebook - Google Chrome, 
Loop {	
Sleep, 500	
}

Enjoy.

I went to the store and was able to use the 5 and 10 dollar coupons. But the register refused the 15 dollar one saying that this has already been used. Just wondering if others faced this and if the coupons withduplicate numbers were generated

FROM ANOTHER DEAL BOARD, ymmv on getting these items at any given HD location

Also, check out a few of the helpful comments and tips that readers left when I previously posted about this offer…

I asked the service desk today while I was looking around, what is all considered lawn and garden. They said anything that was from paint back to the lawn in garden area. In my store..this included…Christmas items, cleaning supplies (laundry too), grills and such. I got a 100 ft hose that was marked down to $8 and a hose attachement for 7.97. I paid $1.04 after tax. I LOVE THIS GAME!!

I was able to get 5 Medium Sized pumpkins they were around 18lbs each for 5.98!! Wouldn’t have been able to afford to carve this year without those… Thank you Collin

I went to Home Depot today and the cleaning section in our store was considered garden. I bought toilet paper, laundry detergent, etc and used the coupons. Plus keep in mind that they take manufacturer coupons as well

Things I have bought: Windex, Gain Dryer Sheets, Trash Bags, Dawn Detergent ScotchBrite Sponges, Orchids, Pumpkins, Potting Soil, Pots…

thnx collin/hts

Still good? Have half dozen or so coupons left from friends and family accounts that weren't gonna play...

Also, any trick to using them in the self checkout line? Every time I tried to scan one, it directed me to the cashier. Tried just scanning it straight, after pressing manf coupon, HD gift card, and another option that looked possible, but none worked. I was still able to use them, but the whole point was trying to do so withOUT involving the cashiers.

Danzilla said:   Still good? Have half dozen or so coupons left from friends and family accounts that weren't gonna play...

Also, any trick to using them in the self checkout line? Every time I tried to scan one, it directed me to the cashier. Tried just scanning it straight, after pressing manf coupon, HD gift card, and another option that looked possible, but none worked. I was still able to use them, but the whole point was trying to do so withOUT involving the cashiers.

That seems to be your problem. I just scan it without pressing any buttons at self-checkout. Scan it like any other item and it takes it off right away. good luck

rakhad said:   Thanks man!!!. I had to add Send {a} right before the sleep line to make it work. This takes care of the Press Any Key button. Had to press a key after each winning as I needed to claim them. But thanks for the tip.

blowout said:   The truck moves forward automatically. Eventually it will score some points.

Loop {	
Sleep, 500	
}

Enjoy.

Can someone please tell me how to get this thing to work. blowout please check ur PM and reply. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

NEVER PRESS ANYTHING BEFORE SCANNING COUPON!!!!!!!

This should be the hottest deal ever. $180 worth of free stuffs and counting.....

Got firewood, pumpkins, potting soil. $2.50 OOP

Anyone know if the coupons are unique, or can they be used more than once?

My Lowes in San Diego took it, the manager was helping the cashier so I asked if they took those coupons and she read it over and said yes they would.. so I went back and got stuff from lawn and garden which was way more options then HD and went back up to the same cashier. Still had to wait for the manager override but got the $15 off one through.

argentum said:   For Lowes to match a $15 off $15.01, you have to have a cashier that fell in love with you or has an IQ of under 50, oh plus the manager too.

BudgetHT said:   Anyone know if the coupons are unique, or can they be used more than once?

They're single-use. You have to munch more zombies if you want more free stuff.

BudgetHT said:   Anyone know if the coupons are unique, or can they be used more than once?

What do you think?

You must be very sexy! Dare to post a picture to let us see?

Juliet said:   My Lowes in San Diego took it, the manager was helping the cashier so I asked if they took those coupons and she read it over and said yes they would.. so I went back and got stuff from lawn and garden which was way more options then HD and went back up to the same cashier. Still had to wait for the manager override but got the $15 off one through.

U have to just start using the arrow buttons to get the game started once u have pasted the play screen! It will auto start if u just start! I wasted an hou just sitting there looking at the screen before it came to me to just start!lol. I am a 50 year old grandmother, never play games online so I was clueless! I hope this helps someone! I had to laugh at myself!

U have to just start using the arrow buttons to get the game started once u have pasted the play screen! It will auto start if u just start! I wasted an hou just sitting there looking at the screen before it came to me to just start!lol. I am a 50 year old grandmother, never play games online so I was clueless! I hope this helps someone! I had to laugh at myself!

Is it me or is this game slow???

wow, amazing that this game still works. Is everyone mulched out?

I did all the games today and got the $5, %10 and $15 but no email has been received. Do I have to join garden club first?

watssion said:   I did all the games today and got the $5, %10 and $15 but no email has been received. Do I have to join garden club first?

Did you click "redeem" on the screen to get your coupons emailed and did it show your name and email address to send them to?

How do you steer? My truck just goes in a straight line.

Is it better to get more zombies or to stay in the game as long as possible?

use your arrows on the key board

zombies get you the feet you need to get the coupons.

read the instructions

Thanks I got a $5.00 coupon!

Played the game and got all three coupons. Went to Home Depot and found Christmas lights and a few other things in the Lawn and Garden section. Rang up and worked on the Christmas lights!! Got $40.00 worth of Christmas lights for $10.00. Some nice LED lights for $10.97 for a 33' strand of 100 bulbs, scored for $0.97

I also tried using the coupons on tools I found in the Lawn and Garden section and the coupons wouldn't ring up for them. Bummer.

I used all three coupons in separate transactions plus the $50.00 of $100.00 purchase. Cashier was really nice and gave me no problems Thanks OP!!!

We've been using them to stock up on things like paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, household cleaners lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.