• Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
Don't forget that these will be good on black friday! -the bottomfeeder

bottomfeeder said:   Don't forget that these will be good on black friday! -the bottomfeeder

Just FYI

The coupon will not work on certain clearance item (even it is lawn and garden stuff). eg. The coupon works on regular price Clorox Wipes($4.xx), but would not work on the 5 bottles of Clorox Wipe (clearance for $10.00)

Anyone have success use the coupon on weekly advertised items?

I bought a clearance pumpkin costume (yes it sounds ridiculous, but it is wooden decorations to stick in your pumpkin to look like a turkey). It was on clearance for $6 and used a $5 coupon. No trouble on that (or anything else for the $60 we've already redeemed).

Bought a bunch of clearance house plants for $3 a piece, no issues. Cashier rang things up into 3 orders so I could use each coupon.

Got mine! thanks OP.

Figured... dead now that Halloween's over. No more Zombie coupons.

samgoody69 said:   bottomfeeder said:   Don't forget that these will be good on black friday! -the bottomfeeder

Just FYI

The coupon will not work on certain clearance item (even it is lawn and garden stuff). eg. The coupon works on regular price Clorox Wipes($4.xx), but would not work on the 5 bottles of Clorox Wipe (clearance for $10.00)

Anyone have success use the coupon on weekly advertised items?

That is false...it works fine on clearance items, but you need to make sure your total is $.01 over the coupon amount. IE, you can't use a $10 coupon on the $10 Clorox clearance bundle without adding a filler.

F me, I didn't "click to redeem" my coupons. Link doesn't work anymore, does anyone know if I can still redeem?? I suck!

vlow1210 said:   F me, I didn't "click to redeem" my coupons. Link doesn't work anymore, does anyone know if I can still redeem?? I suck!

No way to redeem now, just forget it and move on. For this matter, I agree with your last comment

Thanks all for playing. The game is over now! but you can use your printed coupons until the end of the year "hopefully". Use them wisely! Enjoy!

wow printed out before storm.

I did not print out my coupons either and requested help from CS. I thought their response was funny:
Thank you for contacting The Home Depot Customer Care Team.

Due to widespread abuse of game mechanics, the Zombie Mulch application
had to be terminated and no further coupons will be issued. As per
program rules, The Home Depot can remove the game at any time at its
sole discretion. Unfortunately, there are instances, such as these, when
it?s simply not practical for us to continue a campaign when the
integrity is compromised by the actions of some users. We thank you for
your understanding in this matter.?

dead

orangespot said:   dead
ya think?

it was for halloween, which ended more than 2 weeks ago

Just a heads up... The coupons expire soon, so use them up!!

Oh, and to the person that reported my last message for no reason asking if you had any of these left with no mention BY ME to purchase, trade. or sell. MERRY EFFIN XMAS!!!! Karma sux. Obviously too much time on your hands and assumptions run rampant. Shame on the MOD for listening to them. The coward that reported it mentioned money and that post should have been deleted only. I didn't discuss it with them and asked for a PM which I never received. Don't have any children... PLEASE!

^^

SlamminMOFO said:   The coward that reported it mentioned money and that post should have been deleted only. I didn't discuss it with them and asked for a PM which I never received.

If you are referring to me, I suggest you check your facts.

And watch your tone.

lordoffire said:   SlamminMOFO said:   The coward that reported it mentioned money and that post should have been deleted only. I didn't discuss it with them and asked for a PM which I never received.

And watch your tone.

Feeling guilty?

SlamminMOFO said:   lordoffire said:   SlamminMOFO said:   The coward that reported it mentioned money and that post should have been deleted only. I didn't discuss it with them and asked for a PM which I never received.

And watch your tone.

Feeling guilty?

I didn't do anything.

I shall buy multiple orders of $15 worth of hose rings instead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014