• Text Only
Go to Edmunds.com and click around until banner offer came up. They can use your IP geography so do not use iphone or office computer.

KPACOTKA said:   Go to Edmunds.com and click around until banner offer came up. They can use your IP geography so do not use iphone or office computer.
Makes sense now. So, a banner for $50 Cabelas to TD Chevy? Interesting, since this one is no longer accessible. Possible to link? The only offer I keep seeing is $1k prepaid debit card to buy a Hyundai.

hereford said:   suezyque said:   hereford said:   suezyque said:   Traded mine at PlasticJungle for $43.05 Amazon cash.

Never traded a gift card, do you mail it to Plastic Jungle? Does the $43.05 show us as a credit in your AMZ account? Don't Paypal, so AMZ would be a good alternative for me.

Thank you for the help and Merry Christmas!

You sign up on PJ and have to use either a CC or your Paypal account for identity verification. You then enter in the Cabela's GC info and they will show you 3 offers you can accept, money thru PP, cash or Amazon GC. Amazon gives you the most money. For Cabela's you don't have to mail in the card. I got my Amazon GC within minutes after the order was processed. You take that number and put it into your Amazon account.

Thank you for the details! Amazon looks like the way I'll go since we have no Cabela's in my state.

Appreciate the kind help! Hope Santa is good to you and all FatWalleter's!!

They usually have free shipping. Plus you can combine with 4% CashBack right now.

I traded my card for $50 cash with my dad. hard to beat that

MeIsCheap said:   I traded my card for $50 cash with my dad. hard to beat that
Does he want another?

This is a good start to repaying the American people. So far we as tax payers GAVE GM $21,000,000,000 dollars. That is over $100,000 for every single GM employee. All they have to do is give away 420,000,000 more cards to break even with hard working American tax payers.

There is NOTHING LESS AMERICAN than stealing tax payer money.

Wool Bomber from Cabelas
Disclaimer
Thanks OP !
Wool Bomber from Cabelas.

Free Shipping code: 2REWARDS

tsanju said:   MeIsCheap said:   I traded my card for $50 cash with my dad. hard to beat that
Does he want another?

he does in fact. just waiting on the mail guy to deliver it to his office.

Finally got mine in today!!! Came in a dark green envelope with logo on the back. I was worried I had tossed it when others had said it was in a plain envelope

Cabela's gift card was received on 22 Dec. Used it online to purchase a replacement Cabela's $50 GC, but: without the Chevy branding.
There's free shipping on Cabela GC's, plus: FW currently offers 4% Cash Back, so (potentially) made $2 Cash Back on the transaction.

vailr said:   Cabela's gift card was received on 22 Dec. Used it online to purchase a replacement Cabela's $50 GC, but: without the Chevy branding.
There's free shipping on Cabela GC's, plus: FW currently offers 4% Cash Back, so (potentially) made $2 Cash Back on the transaction.

LOL thats a good hustle.... making 2 dollars out of 0 pennies

vailr said:   Cabela's gift card was received on 22 Dec. Used it online to purchase a replacement Cabela's $50 GC, but: without the Chevy branding.

Good idea. I just did the same thing. Thanks for the suggestion.

Now I will make an extra $2 in Cash Back before I sell it to Plastic Jungle (hopefully what they give for these cards won't go down after they acquire tons of them from this test drive).

Cash Back pending posted immediately:

A total of $2.00 Cash Back has been reported to us today!
Merchant Purchase Amount Cash Back Order ID Purchase Date Available On
Cabela's $50.00 $2.00 xxxxxxxxx Dec 24, 2012 Mar 24, 2013

My GC arrived today. test drive in late October. Will use it at Cabela's. Thanks OP!

GC arrived today. Thanks OP.

MrVietnam said:   Now I will make an extra $2 in Cash Back before I sell it to Plastic Jungle (hopefully what they give for these cards won't go down after they acquire tons of them from this test drive).

Just keep turning it at Cabelas for a perpetual $2 CB stream.

labboypro said:   MrVietnam said:   Now I will make an extra $2 in Cash Back before I sell it to Plastic Jungle (hopefully what they give for these cards won't go down after they acquire tons of them from this test drive).

Good idea, but would that be legit or fraud? Maybe I could do it a few times, but you wouldn't want to do it too many times and have them catch on.

It's a $1.00 now, 2%.

My dad and I got ours. I did the test drives in Oct, he lives in SC and I'm here in Cincy. They're still coming!!

That's a great idea to do the CashBack. It adds up and if you can use a gc to get a gc, it sure could be neverending. But I would feel bad cutting up the gc they already sent just to get another and another. Maybe if I keep them for a while, they don't have expiration dates.

Is there a phone number or website to check the status? I received mine, but my niece is still waiting .

MAN!
I got a long wait ahead of me.

I totally forgot to take these test drives and will hit them up this weekend.
Sucks...

Received mine today. $50 GC for taking a Camaro Z06 for a spin. Thanx OP

Quick question: Once you sell your Cabela's card to PJungle, is the AMZ code emailed to you or do you retrieve it from the PJ site? PLMK, thanks!

Happy 2013!!

hereford said:   Quick question: Once you sell your Cabela's card to PJungle, is the AMZ code emailed to you or do you retrieve it from the PJ site? PLMK, thanks!

Happy 2013!!

It's available at PJ site under Gift card section.

better trade-in for cash in cardpool than pj

MrVietnam said:   labboypro said:   MrVietnam said:   Now I will make an extra $2 in Cash Back before I sell it to Plastic Jungle (hopefully what they give for these cards won't go down after they acquire tons of them from this test drive).

Good idea, but would that be legit or fraud? Maybe I could do it a few times, but you wouldn't want to do it too many times and have them catch on.

Per FatWallet CashBack page for Cabelas: "Gift Card Details: Cash Back available on purchase, not redemption, of gift cards" -- so how is anyone getting CB as GC is being redeemed for the GC purchase ?

jolapo said:   hereford said:   Quick question: Once you sell your Cabela's card to PJungle, is the AMZ code emailed to you or do you retrieve it from the PJ site? PLMK, thanks!

Happy 2013!!

It's available at PJ site under Gift card section.

Thank you, found and entered into my AMZ account!

Is this deal still on?

CardinalDeal said:   Is this deal still on?
What does it state in the very first post?

KYBOSH said:   MAN!
I got a long wait ahead of me.

I totally forgot to take these test drives and will hit them up this weekend.
Sucks...
Test Drive = 12/31/12
Rec'd GC = 01/19/13

i got both the cards for me & my wife long time ago

I did the test drive on 12/31 and finally got my GC today (3/2/13). So if you're still waiting, there is still some hope.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014