• Text Only
I get the popup but it's a blank page.

Does anyone know when the test drive must be taken by? I lost y certificate, and want to know if it is worth digging through my piles, or if it has already expired? Thanks!

astrologer-
did you receive a confirmation email like 30 seconds after the dealer validated your test drive online? i got mine instantly after it was validated.... just waiting for the mailbox now

Thanks OP...it worked fine, though it wasn't a "pop-up", just a follow on page. Like others, my email address has an "@" in it where there should be a "-". Now to find a local dealer...

Yes I did.

khmer6 said:   astrologer-
did you receive a confirmation email like 30 seconds after the dealer validated your test drive online? i got mine instantly after it was validated.... just waiting for the mailbox now

atvguy64 said:   Does anyone know when the test drive must be taken by? I lost y certificate, and want to know if it is worth digging through my piles, or if it has already expired? Thanks!

12/31/12

Someone please update this when you recieve in the mail so I know to keep an eye out!

Thanks! suezyque

suezyque said:   atvguy64 said:   Does anyone know when the test drive must be taken by? I lost y certificate, and want to know if it is worth digging through my piles, or if it has already expired? Thanks!

12/31/12

Or before they go bankrupt again....whichever comes first.

yeah what he said. been keeping an eye on my mailbox. need some new reloading dies
Bdubedub said:   Someone please update this when you recieve in the mail so I know to keep an eye out!

Anyone?

Anyone get there gift card yet?

hckyguy said:   Anyone get there gift card yet?
No GC, only spam emails.

No card here either... hopefully soon!

No card here..

no card yet either, no spam either :-p

I guess this failed.

not quite. 4-6 weeks. so hopefully soon
mbrooks43 said:   I guess this failed.

On the GMC test drive they said 2 - 4 weeks. When called after 6 weeks was told that response was over the top and it would be 10 - 12 weeks. Government Motors is the same every where.

Nothing but lots of spam e-mails from these jokers, Government Motors.

We should have withheld their tax payer bailout in the same fashion. We paid Over $100,000 for every single GM employee.....your gift cards are coming.....

cpabster said:   Nothing but lots of spam e-mails from these jokers, Government Motors.

You can thank the clowns on here that tried to scam them for 20-30 cards with multiple entries.
Now they have to waste time weeding through the fraudsters.

These deals take time, not saying it will come but give it some time. If it's over 12 weeks then I would say it's very unlikely it will be coming.

Card came today in form of $50 American Express gift card!!! I LOVE MY NEW GMC as well. I actually took the test drive and bought an SUV two weeks later since I liked it so much. I hope it helps!

I thought it was suppose to be a Cabelas gift card? ... im still waiting for mine.

Yeah it was suppose to be, but instead I just got an American Express Card. Even better!

azepedation said:   Yeah it was suppose to be, but instead I just got an American Express Card. Even better!

There was two different promos, one for the $50 cash card from GMC and the Cabela's was a chevy specific promo.

Are you sure you didn't just do both?

Ohhh. Hmm maybe.

Thanks for the $50 x 2, Mr. C! AMEX is much better than overpriced Cabelas.

Are they sending gift cards to Cabelas or AMEX?

milkandcookies said:   Thanks for the $50 x 2, Mr. C! AMEX is much better than overpriced Cabelas.

yvw! you can buy me a beer!

MISTERCHEAP said:   milkandcookies said:   Thanks for the $50 x 2, Mr. C! AMEX is much better than overpriced Cabelas.

yvw! you can buy me a beer!

Hope you like Duff beer!

Just submitted; going for a test drive on weekend. Hope to get $50 from the dealer. Thanks OP!

I give up. Fingers hurt from all the attempts. Medic!

I called the number on the validation page and it used to just ring and then click to an answering machine. Yesterday they changed the message to say:

If you are calling about the gift card promotion it should be another 7-10 business days

or

If you are a dealer and need the validation website to email lindsey with an email address.

Hope to see my cabella card soon.

Did anybody receive it yet ? 2-4 weeks is up for most of us.

I just got the GMC one, it was a $50 AMEX card.
Still nothing from the Chevy (Cabelas) one

uvasag said:   Did anybody receive it yet ? 2-4 weeks is up for most of us.

2-4 weeks has come and gone twice... still waiting. Be patient.

2 browsers and still no offer. entered 4 times trying to get Cabelas card printout, wonder if that'll be a problem

Hopefully in the next week they start showing up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014