• Text Only
Anybody still waiting for their Cabela's GC?

alanmax said:   Anybody still waiting for their Cabela's GC?

Still waiting.

Yes, waiting... it will be 4 weeks for me tomorrow.

Mine came today! Woooo!

Got mines today!

Got mine, too! Hurriedly looked at it, but did not see that it was specifically for $50. Did I miss something?

Merry Christmas!!

Got mine too. Thanks!

Can I still do the test drive if I haven't done it yet? Gotta dig up the print out...

Considering the government just announced the American tax payers will LOSE $21,000,000,000 ($21 BILLION) on the "investment" in GM, I'd say these gift cards are expensive indeed. That means WE as taxpayers spend over $100,000 on every single one of the 202,000 GM employees.

got mine last night.. Thank you!!!

Got mine yesterday... 30 days from test drive to card

alanmax said:   Anybody still waiting for their Cabela's GC?

I am still waiting for mine. My confirmation email is dated November 13 and says I should expect my card in 2-4 weeks.

I did mine in October and have yet to recieve anything!

Bdubedub said:   I did mine in October and have yet to recieve anything!

Mine was 10-20 and still nothing.
Called got recording, emailed yesterday for status and no response yet.

My brother got his last week, though I'm still waiting on mine and ours were done about the same date. My dad just had his drive submitted last week, so don't expect that for a while. I did receive the previous offer, so have no doubts this will come as well.

Recieved today

Bdubedub said:   Recieved today
Me too!

Mine came too

got mine... is it dead? my friend saying he couldn't find the details in the website.

Got mine last night. Will make for an excellent Christmas present!

Got mine last night, submitted on Nov. 4th

Got mine in the mail today.

My wife and I both got ours this week.

Finally. Now... how to unload a Cabelas GC...

labboypro said:   Finally. Now... how to unload a Cabelas GC...

PlasticJungle

Planning to use coupon trade site to sell Gc... http://www.cardavenue.com/exchange.html
Any reviews?

gga70701 said:   labboypro said:   Finally. Now... how to unload a Cabelas GC...

PlasticJungle

... who is currently paying $41 for these... waiting for Paypal now. Ka-ching!

edit: and 60 seconds later, cash in PP account, transferring to checking now. Easy peasy.

been waiting for a while. did mine in october..... hopefully it comes soon, since everyone else is getting theirs! i hope i didn't accidently throw it away thinking it was junk mail

Test drive in early November, just received my $50 Cabela's GC

test drove 4th december, got the card yesterday.

Traded mine at PlasticJungle for $43.05 Amazon cash.

Thanks traded in Plastic Jungle as well.

IndianInUSA said:   got mine... is it dead? my friend saying he couldn't find the details in the website.

Test drive ends on 12-31-12

suezyque said:   Traded mine at PlasticJungle for $43.05 Amazon cash.

Never traded a gift card, do you mail it to Plastic Jungle? Does the $43.05 show us as a credit in your AMZ account? Don't Paypal, so AMZ would be a good alternative for me.

Thank you for the help and Merry Christmas!

hereford said:   suezyque said:   Traded mine at PlasticJungle for $43.05 Amazon cash.

Never traded a gift card, do you mail it to Plastic Jungle? Does the $43.05 show us as a credit in your AMZ account? Don't Paypal, so AMZ would be a good alternative for me.

You sign up on PJ and have to use either a CC or your Paypal account for identity verification. You then enter in the Cabela's GC info and they will show you 3 offers you can accept, money thru PP, cash or Amazon GC. Amazon gives you the most money. For Cabela's you don't have to mail in the card. I got my Amazon GC within minutes after the order was processed. You take that number and put it into your Amazon account.

Sweet, got mine today. It was real afterall! Next, does anyone have some great deals at Cabelas to cash in on?!?

Edmunds have similar offer in SFBA for any car. I hope to combine both offers and get $100, thanks

KPACOTKA said:   Edmunds have similar offer in SFBA for any car. I hope to combine both offers and get $100, thanks
huh?

TheGMan said:   KPACOTKA said:   Edmunds have similar offer in SFBA for any car. I hope to combine both offers and get $100, thanks
huh?

San Fran Bay Area if I had to guess.......

suezyque said:   hereford said:   suezyque said:   Traded mine at PlasticJungle for $43.05 Amazon cash.

You sign up on PJ and have to use either a CC or your Paypal account for identity verification. You then enter in the Cabela's GC info and they will show you 3 offers you can accept, money thru PP, cash or Amazon GC. Amazon gives you the most money. For Cabela's you don't have to mail in the card. I got my Amazon GC within minutes after the order was processed. You take that number and put it into your Amazon account.

Thank you for the details! Amazon looks like the way I'll go since we have no Cabela's in my state.

Appreciate the kind help! Hope Santa is good to you and all FatWalleter's!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.