• Text Only
I'm still trying to wrap my head around paying over $50K for a Chevy Avalanche. Nice vehicle but it needs to come with a driver for that price.

i too didn't get the popup. but it was right on the main screen. don't look for popup. scroll above and look for a button.

thanx op worked for me

Worked for me! Got my print out for the $50 Cabela's card, gonna head over there tonight and do my test drive! Thanks!
I used Firefox as my browser, and it was not a pop up, it was just at the top of the next page after you click on submit, but you might not notice it, because it plops you down into the middle of the page to refer your friends, just scroll up and you'll see it.

IndianInUSA said:   i too didn't get the popup. but it was right on the main screen. don't look for popup. scroll above and look for a button.I used Chrome and it was the next page after declining to share the link, no popup.

Thanks OP gift card should arrive in 2-4 weeks

JUST A HEADS UP!

Many Auto Dealerships ask for and PHOTOCOPY your Drivers License as a required "step" to do a test drive.

ALWAYS and I MEAN ALWAYS ask for the photocopy of your license back PRIOR TO LEAVING THE DEALERSHIP. You don't need copies of your Drivers License ending up in the wrong hands, even if they are trashed at the dealership. TAKE IT HOME AND SHRED IT!

PM'd you.

Got the BAC code and service rep name for a MD dealer....going to submit it and see what happens..

Thanks OP

alrite guys...I just replied to about 50 people requesting BAC. and some of u guys provided me the dealership names that didn't come up on my list. so see if u can come up with another dealership and let me know then.

thanks!

here is the site you will go to:

www.experiencechevrolettoday.com/dealers/cabelas

and as for the name of the sales rep, just call up the dealership and pretend like you are interested in a car and get a salesman name. and enter that in.

give me greens!!!

A little paranoid about getting your drivers license copy back, but probably a good idea. I've never done that, or even thought about doing it, but that doesn't mean that something negative could happen one of these days. And GREEN for the deal, worked!

15 seconds after my dealer's salesman typed in the information required, I received an email letting me know that I'll be receiving a gift card in 2-4 weeks. Pretty painless, really. Definitely a good use of my lunch hour.

you guys should have received an email:

Cabela's and Chevrolet want to thank you for taking the time to experience Chevrolet at your local dealership. As a reward for your time and effort, you will be receiving your Cabela's $50 gift card in the mail within 2-4 weeks. Thanks again as we sincerely hope you enjoyed your experience.

geez guys, calm down, i only have about 2600 dealership codes that also include Buick / GMC / Pontiac / Cadillac and of course Chevrolet. Sorry if I can't locate your dealership u ask for, but no need to call me a scam or a troll when i can't provide you the BAC.

Thank you LvBrknHrt!!!!

Here is a link that lists most BAC codes, then just go to their website and get a sales person name from their contact page.

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/data/rick_conti.htm

A big thank you to MisterCheap and LvBrknhrt. Got my confirmation email as soon as I validated the info.

irobot said:   A little paranoid about getting your drivers license copy back, but probably a good idea. I've never done that, or even thought about doing it, but that doesn't mean that something negative could happen one of these days. And GREEN for the deal, worked!

not paranoid at all.

No telling what they do with those copies, they could easily just be tossed in the trash as is and are easy pickings for someone to fish out who may not even be connected with the dealership. I mean really, PARANOID? would you leave a piece of paper in someones posession you didn't know with your credit card information on it? I don't think so, and your drivers license is FAR more valuable to an ID thief.

i'm pissed...get called a scam when all i am trying is to help!

MonicaS said:   Worked for me! Got my print out for the $50 Cabela's card, gonna head over there tonight and do my test drive! Thanks!
I used Firefox as my browser, and it was not a pop up, it was just at the top of the next page after you click on submit, but you might not notice it, because it plops you down into the middle of the page to refer your friends, just scroll up and you'll see it.


LiquidSilver said:   IndianInUSA said:   i too didn't get the popup. but it was right on the main screen. don't look for popup. scroll above and look for a button.I used Chrome and it was the next page after declining to share the link, no popup.

There is no link when I scroll up. The next page after clicking submit is the page saying thanks, with a small form to sent to friends. No links other than facebook. Clicking no thanks just pops up a small window acknowledging, with no links on it. Also the top section of the page never changes; just the bottom. I've tried Firefox and IE.

LvBrknHrt said:   i'm pissed...get called a scam when all i am trying is to help!

I can relate, but please don't let it hurt your feelings too much. It happens on here and other sites far too often in my opinion. It really sucks when taking the time and energy to help folks online turns into name calling, nasty PM's and derogatory posts. Hold your head up high and know there are many on FW that DO appreciate your input!!

Thanks MisterCheap and LvBrknhrt!

Awesome, I got mine, thanks OP!

MISTERCHEAP said:   irobot said:   A little paranoid about getting your drivers license copy back, but probably a good idea. I've never done that, or even thought about doing it, but that doesn't mean that something negative could happen one of these days. And GREEN for the deal, worked!

not paranoid at all.

No telling what they do with those copies, they could easily just be tossed in the trash as is and are easy pickings for someone to fish out who may not even be connected with the dealership. I mean really, PARANOID? would you leave a piece of paper in someones posession you didn't know with your credit card information on it? I don't think so, and your drivers license is FAR more valuable to an ID thief.
Ok, poor choice of words. And really, I'm agreeing with you. Heck, unfortunately, the world in which we live dictates that we should be para...cautious. Good advice. I'll follow it going forward.

any ideas if this is one per person or household or email address or ???

one person per househould address

easy money. thanks OP. I called chevy dealer and said i went on a chevy test drive today and need to get your 6 digit BAC number for my paperwork. The lady who answered the phone gave it to me right away. Next i went to their website and found a sales person name. Then you go to https://www.experiencechevrolettoday.com/dealers/cabelas/ and fill out this info.

i just got this email.

Cabela's and Chevrolet want to thank you for taking the time to experience Chevrolet at your local dealership. As a reward for your time and effort, you will be receiving your Cabela's $50 gift card in the mail within 2-4 weeks. Thanks again as we sincerely hope you enjoyed your experience.

LvBrknHrt said:   one person per househould address
Yawn. If you believe that then I've got a bridge for sale!

no go

bottomforming said:   LvBrknHrt said:   one person per househould address
Yawn. If you believe that then I've got a bridge for sale!


who says i believe that ? lol

Thanks-I got it

no go. Rats. I was really hoping for this card.

Good posting OP

LvBrknHrt said:   i have the BAC for dealerships. so u don't have to actually go to dealerships. PM me for BAC code!

Why all the green? Just go to the dealer. It takes all of 5 minutes and usually less if you tell them you are just there for the money.

No pop-up, no button; no nothing. Used Chrome.

EDIT 1: Tried with Firefox, same result. Never owned a Chevy and never will; maybe they know that. Or maybe it does not work for Las Vegas, NV, USA. Either way sucks. Chevy sucks.

E

Could someone post a screenshot of this elusive link/button?

Definitely not feeling the love here. Nothing on either Chrome or IE. I wonder if I need to start using new email addresses.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014