• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I entered the sweep at www.chevyoutdoors.com to win the new Silverado or Cabela’s gift card. You click submit and a screen popped up (after I didn’t share it with others) to do a test drive for Chevy and get a $50 Cabela’s gift card WOOT! You just print that page, take it to the dealer and they will submit the test drive. I chose 1-3 months on interest in purchasing. Not sure if that tripped it, but it showed up when I did choose that.

To get your $50 Cabela’s Gift Card, simply print the page and bring it to your local Chevy Dealer for a test drive. Upon completion of the the test drive, give the print out to your dealer and they will validate your test drive. Upon validation, you will receive your gift card within 4-6 weeks. Expires 12/31/12. To find your local Chevy Dealer, visit http://www.chevydealer.com

*ELIGIBILITY: Employees of Chevrolet Motor Division (“Sponsor”), General Motors, LLC, Cabela’s Marketing and Brand Management ,Jack Morton Worldwide, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, MRM Worldwide, Synergy Marketing Partners (“Administrator”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealerships, dealership employees, distributors, and the members of their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household with such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to receive the $50 Cabela’s test drive incentive.

thx collin/hts and others

Cabela's
See Cabela's promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Test Drive
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Test Drive = 12/31/12
Rec'd GC = 01/19/13

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Jan. 19, 2013 @ 3:05p) |

i got both the cards for me & my wife long time ago

LvBrknHrt (Mar. 01, 2013 @ 3:42p) |

I did the test drive on 12/31 and finally got my GC today (3/2/13). So if you're still waiting, there is still some hop... (more)

silenus (Mar. 02, 2013 @ 8:05p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got it too! Thanks OP!

Worked. Thanks OP!

Thanks op

Thanks! Worked for me too!

In for 1! Thanks !

im game!

Anyone notice on the print out it tells the dealer to enter your email address as "xxxxxx@gmail%com" whats up with the % sign?

nothing is happening for me

Paulaji99 said:   nothing is happening for me

make sure you allow the popup on your computer. try a different browser if that doesn't work.

dang it time to get the BAC sheet out again

treasurebeacon said:   dang it time to get the BAC sheet out again
???

the dealer submission link is publicly accessible, so 'theoretically' you can go and verify yourself

after submission you will get another email confirmation that says

Cabela's and Chevrolet want to thank you for taking the time to experience Chevrolet at your local dealership.  As a reward for your time and effort, you will be receiving your Cabela's $50 gift card in the mail within 2-4 weeks.  Thanks again as we sincerely hope you enjoyed your experience.  For more information on our vehicles, please visit www.Chevrolet.com.  

Thanks, MC!
I have not seen a test drive where the dealer is required to go to a site to validate, though. Typically the dealer provides the info to the customer, then it's up to customer to follow through. Should be interesting!

Got one also.

I noticed that, too.

jkrmer said:   treasurebeacon said:   dang it time to get the BAC sheet out again
???

What does BAC Mean? Blood Alcohol Content? lol J/K.. Would like to know though. Thanks.

NVM Just Figured it out.

It's a dealer code.

treasurebeacon said:   the dealer submission link is publicly accessible, so 'theoretically' you can go and verify yourself

after submission you will get another email confirmation that says

Cabela's and Chevrolet want to thank you for taking the time to experience Chevrolet at your local dealership.  As a reward for your time and effort, you will be receiving your Cabela's $50 gift card in the mail within 2-4 weeks.  Thanks again as we sincerely hope you enjoyed your experience.  For more information on our vehicles, please visit www.Chevrolet.com.  

Smart man!!!
Md law allows you to walk right in and bypass the test drive. . .YMMV on other states

sounds like a scam to get your personal info
be prepared for spam, us junk mail, phone calls from salesman
i still get all this crap from a dealer i looked at a truck 2 years ago
i can do without all this

I just got "Thank you for Registering"

Worked for me. Thanks MC.

Thanks OP. Hope the gift card will show up in 2-4 wks.

woot woot! chevy and silverado rocks.

Awesome, more Obama Stash for me...did the GMC offer a couple weeks ago, wish I could replace my Yukon XL, just don't have the $55k, yikes!

Think this may end up like the GMC promo a few weeks back? I've not heard one word from that and I did everything (including TD) as required.

I got a rock.

Thanks OP, worked perfectly!

Sonnamast said:   Awesome, more Obama Stash for me...did the GMC offer a couple weeks ago, wish I could replace my Yukon XL, just don't have the $55k, yikes!

Get yourself a new Spark, it's only $13K and a much better mileage, too

Gave it a shot.

For spam, I write return to sender or mail stuff back if prepaid envelope is in it; email is a custom forward that I can turn off; phone number is something I made up.

Thanks OP!

Time to get me some my share of Govt Motors ...

In 4 2 ... virtually back from the dealership ... and ...

"Cabela's and Chevrolet want to thank you for taking the time to experience Chevrolet at your local dealership. As a reward for your time and effort, you will be receiving your Cabela's $50 gift card in the mail within 2-4 weeks. Thanks again as we sincerely hope you enjoyed your experience.

For more information on our vehicles, please visit www.Chevrolet.com"

inda said:   
For spam, I write return to sender or mail stuff back if prepaid envelope is in it; email is a custom forward that I can turn off; phone number is something I made up.

Thanks for sharing. Ingenious, a made up phone number! Always best to use phony contact info when entering sweepstakes.

i have the BAC for dealerships. so u don't have to actually go to dealerships. PM me for BAC code!

that's what she said!

Looking forward to seeing this work out!

when you PM me for the BAC code, please let me know the name of the dealership nearby you. i can only search for the BAC code by the name of the dealership!

Quick, did you say you wanted to be contacted by a local dealer?

Nvm, I chose no and I still got the offer. Thanks!

Thanks OP!

YMMV, but after printing out the form for Cabelas, I clicked on the "Chevrolet Dealer Locator". On finding the dealer closest to me on the google map, I clicked the "search inventory" button. That took me to the local dealer's website, where right on top of the page it says "We'll Pay You" to come in and take a test drive.

The local dealer is offering a $25 gift card from the merchant of your choice. Among the selections are: Amazon, Best Buy, Pottery Barn, and about ten others. Fill out a small form from the dealer and come in for the test.

I've tried two different browsers, with pop ups turned off, and didn't get a popup.

Skipping 232 Messages...
I did the test drive on 12/31 and finally got my GC today (3/2/13). So if you're still waiting, there is still some hope.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014