• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Processor
Intel Core i5-3470T Processor (3M Cache, 2.90GHz)
Operating system
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 - English
Form factor
Tiny 65W
Total memory
4GBx1 PC3-12800 DDR3 SoDIMM
Video adapter
Integrated Graphics
hard drive
500GB SATA 2.5" Hard Drive, 7200rpm
Networking
Integrated Intel Gigabit Ethernet
Warranty
On-Site Warranty 3 Year Parts/3 Year Labor
Edge Mouse

Price: $649
eCoupon: TINY50
After eCoupon Price: $599 & Free shipping. Tax in most states I think.
Expires 10/22
Free Shipping
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal...

Lenovo
See Lenovo coupons that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

lenovo (3.29kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Not a great deal but not a bad deal either. This is a great computer though. This is what I have been rolling out in my company. You cannot believe how small this thing is. Plus it has some great specs to it, it's expandable to 16 gig memory and can support 4 monitors plus it can support built in wireless. Because of it's size and specs I think this would be a good canidate for a media center pc that would fit nicely next to your tv.

agree 100%... I only think its a "hot deal" because of the 3yr. onsite - if you're a small biz (or consumer) that may need to order 2-5 of these things and like to have on-site service a 3 yr with these specs at this price is pretty good. Otherwise, i would consider it a good deal (rather than hot)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014