• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Griffin Winter Wear Thermo Insulated Gloves
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Keep your hands warm this winter with a pair of thermal insulated, black fleece gloves

These are very thin gloves and are not meant for cold weather but do good in cool weather

Suitable for winter. I should buy one for my dad.

Mistercheap, I just want to take this time to thank you for all your diligence and great deals over the years of posting, from a senior member Thanx. ----the bottomfeeder.

suchadealer said:   Keep your hands warm this winter with a pair of thermal insulated, black fleece gloves

These are very thin gloves and are not meant for cold weather but do good in cool weather

Who wears gloves in cool weather??

bottomfeeder said:   Mistercheap, I just want to take this time to thank you for all your diligence and great deals over the years of posting, from a senior member Thanx. ----the bottomfeeder.

thanks for the nice post bottom. you're very welcome, I try, like at bats in baseball, some posts are strikeouts, some are grand slams and all others somewhere in between.

The deal is nice for me. Got mine!

MISTERCHEAP said:   suchadealer said:   Keep your hands warm this winter with a pair of thermal insulated, black fleece gloves

Who wears gloves in cool weather??

By me cool weather is around 30 degrees, so to answer your question... everybody

Thanks for posting--Got two orders...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014