• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Alkaline Battery Recharger with LCD Screen
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

why not sell a human resurrecter? make more$

In for 1, thanks OP.
Some reviews report some batteries leak after charge.

Anyone know if the technology has improved? I have two of these:
http://www.rabbitmedia.com/forsale_files/Buddy-L.jpg
I guess it works if you get the batteries into it before they're totally dead, but it's just never been as worthwhile to mess with as Ni-Mh rechargeables and a regular charger.

Reviews are never good for ANY BRAND of these type devices. Put the $10 on to pre-charged (low self discharge) rechargeable batteries and a smart charger, which will out perform Alkalines and cost MUCH less in the long run.

thc said:   Anyone know if the technology has improved? I have two of these:
http://www.rabbitmedia.com/forsale_files/Buddy-L.jpg
I guess it works if you get the batteries into it before they're totally dead, but it's just never been as worthwhile to mess with as Ni-Mh rechargeables and a regular charger.

The charger technology is not the problem, it`s the battery technology that makes it not work.

tracfancier said:   The charger technology is not the problem, it`s the battery technology that makes it not work.
Six of one, half a dozen of the other. The charger technology is supposed to work around the issue with the battery technology...

thc said:   tracfancier said:   The charger technology is not the problem, it`s the battery technology that makes it not work.
Six of one, half a dozen of the other. The charger technology is supposed to work around the issue with the battery technology...

The chance of success in working around the battery chemistry technical issues are the same as those for turning lead into gold.

yeah, good luck changing the law of chemistry and physics there..... if anything it's an incendiary device good for burning down the house.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014