start 10/21

39" Insignia sku5061732

50" Insignia sku 4882763

Member Summary

NS-39L240A13
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Should I wait or pull the triger?.........
Thanks OP, I'm going to sleep on it.

What kind of deals on a ~40" are people anticipating for black friday, and should we just pull trigger on something like this?

USB USB USB USB ??????? ... Can You Watch Video Via USB ?

If you own the 39L240A13, please leave a comment on the USB port.
I read somewhere that the USB port can only be used for software updates or jpeg photos.
If you own this TV, can you connect an external USB Drive and Watch Videos, Etc ?
Any other comments about the TV will be helpful.

*** UPDATE Oct 22
*** According To The Specifications: USB Port: Yes, firmware upgrade/supports Jpeg / USB Input: Yes
*** USB Input: Yes) normally means that you can connect and use External USB devices.
*** UPDATE Oct 22
*** I went to BesstBuy with a USB thumb drive filled with video files (avi, mpg, mpeg, mp4, flv, swf, wmv) audio (mp3, wav, wma)and photo (jpg, gif)
Plugged the thumb drive into the USB port of the 39" 39L240A13. I clicked the INPUT Button and maneuvered over to the USB drive.
Of all the files on the thumb drive, the only one the was recognized was the .JPG files. No other files were recognized.
Also, these 39" (Reg $349) LCD TVs have been on sale for $279-$299 all year long. So this is not such a great deal.
If this was one of the two LED models it might be a good deal.
My quess is that the 39" LED models will be on sale at this price ($279) on Black Friday and this 39" LCD model will be on sale for about $229 - $249.
The 39" LED model (NS-39E340A13) (Reg $399) has already been on sale for $299 a couple times this year.

-
See the three 39" models: HERE

I bought one for $550 a couple of weeks ago. Got back $50 due to their pricematching policy. Am happy with tv. I wanted 50 inch and this was the best deal I could find after much research.

Price drop online to $429.99 with FS

Picked up the 50" at the store (price $549) and they price matched bestbuy.com ($429.99)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insignia%26%23153%3B+-+50%26%2334%3B...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014