• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
From 10/21 - 10/27 all skylanders figures and accessories are buy 1 get 1 40% off. This is a great deal because 10/21 is the release day of the new giants game and figures. I got an e-mail stating they are opening up at 8:00 am 10/21 because of this skylanders giants release.

Member Summary

Skylander
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This may be an in store only deal.

i beleave it is... my store had them also got 1 of everything they had totaling 248.00 without game down from 320+

There were a few online, but much more selection in-store for 40% off. Scored a few.

they had another release today just got 3 more 36 in total plus game. kids xmas is going to be good this year

Can you use the original base for the new game?

Yes you can

Our Toys R Us had so many in stock it was crazy. I would guess they still have lots in stock including lots of the super sized giants. They released wave 2 on Monday and I believe TRU has exclusive rights to sell wave 2 skylanders for 30 days. So, you can get them earlier than they are released to other stores and save a little money. Also, starting October 28th spend $100 on skylanders and receive skylanders castle caes (includes old wham-shell figure) for free. They say it is a $29.99 value. The case is made out of cardboard and didn't impress me but maybe some will want to have it and in that case might want to forgo the B1G1 at %40 off for the upcoming deal this coming Sunday 10/28 - 11/21. Yes. This upcoming sale is in their Big Book.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014