• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://1saleaday.com/main/

Bowflex iConnect Fit Heart Rate Monitor Kit for the iPhone (4, 4S & 5), iPad (1, 2 & 3) & Android Smartphones

Member Summary

Bowflex iConnect Fit Heart Rate Monitor Kit
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Condition: New
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer: Bowflex
Model: iConnect Fit
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Specs
Condition: New
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer: Bowflex
Model: iConnect Fit

I would love to know if this is compatible with the endomondo app. The only two heart rate monitors billed as compatible with the ap are Zephyr and Polar bluetooth straps. They sell at roughly $80 + shipping. $35 is very tempting, but lack of reviews makes me hesitate.

Don't forget no refunds from 1SaleADay.com

What you get is what you keep.....

garv said:   I would love to know if this is compatible with the endomondo app. The only two heart rate monitors billed as compatible with the ap are Zephyr and Polar bluetooth straps. They sell at roughly $80 + shipping. $35 is very tempting, but lack of reviews makes me hesitate.

Ask the app developer. You may get a response in time. Works a whole lot better than asking here, anyway.

If I had to guess, I'd say no. Any sort of proprietary interface (like a hardware dongle) makes it unlikely.

I had a refund on my $10 memorex wii charging station. 1 of the 4 battery cells would not charge so I called to ask for a replacement battery. They simply refunded the cost and said not to bother shipping back. I ordered another of the same three weeks later with the same result (3 good/1 bad batteries). Yes, a mixed bag... but I didn't suffer the same experience others here often echo. I have two good quad chargers and two extra batteries for $10. I do order from them with some reservations most of the time, but those have been my only fualty merchandise in 6-7 attempts.

WTF...sales tax NOW?

I can't find ANYTHING on this app and device. It's not even on Bowflex's website!

The design and picture of the iphone app looks similar to this product at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/60beat-Heart-Rate-Chest-Color/dp/B0047HE65...

Busyman said:   I can't find ANYTHING on this app and device. It's not even on Bowflex's website!

And that's probably a clue as to how it found it's way to 1sale. I'm guessing Bowflex abandoned/aborted it as a product offering. Could be any number of reasons they axed it (supply issues, quality control, performance,etc. Who knows ??). I'm willing to risk $35 bucks though.

I got one last week, but I've lost my phone so I haven't been able to try it out yet.

Good eye, Wesley2000!

Anybody able to get the Android app for this ?

G-Play won't allow me to get it. Sez not compatible with any of my devices and some crap about not available in "my country" ?? There's something odd going on with this.

Someone said that this app works with this device as well: runtastic pro

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014