• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$50 iTunes Gift Card @ Best Buy - $40.00
was $50.00
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Oct 22, 2012 6:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$50 iTunes Gift Card (Physical Card or E-Mail Delivery)
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome, thanks! Don't forget FatCash!!

Also, 5% Cash Back if using Chase freedom or online purchase with Discover!

Really cheaper here with the deal than other online store.

Thanks OP! In for one for xmas....

Thanks - I've been waiting 4 or 5 months for this deal. I redeemed some reward points on a CC for a Best Buy certificate planning to use them on a 20% off iTunes deal because at the time, BB was running these deals for one day every month or two... not realizing it would take 5 months for them to run another one. FINALLY!

I think we are accessories to murder.

"We're sorry. There was an error when processing your request.Please click here to try again. We apologize for the inconvenience.To place an order, check the status of an existing order, or to ask any questions, call Customer Care at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289)"

ETA: After not working for over an hour, it finally went through. In for 1.

anybody else having trouble ordering this??

I had a store credit of $16 bucks and then there was an error when checking out. Now my store credit balance is Zero and my order never went thru. Dont know where my $16 bucks store credit went?

Just ordered one....went through fine

What other online store?

Combine this with AMEX $20 credit for $200 purchase at BB.

Don't forget chase freedom 5% Cash Back.

Has a limit of 3 $50 cards per order, so I had to run 3 transactions to offload my Best Buy cards from the earlier Citi TY points promo.

Thanks for the heads up

FWIW, the deal states "One per order". I had already added one to my cart before realizing I didn't go through the CashBack link. After another click-through, I had inadvertently added a second one to my order, and the order went through fine. Email confirmation and everything. Not sure if the limit isn't being enforced, because I'm a premier silver member, or if it's just not being enforced in general, but I thought it was worth mentioning. I'll post again if the order gets cancelled or is otherwise modified.

Great find, thanks

In for two. Thanks OP.

BargainActivist said:   Also, 5% Cash Back if using Chase freedom or online purchase with Discover!
5% Shopdiscover is not eligible for GC purchases

Thanks OP.
In for 2

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014