• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was at BB in Greenwood, IN yesterday looking for a Camcorder. The GZ-EX250 was on clearance for $200. They did not have any in stock but they ordered me one at this price. Obviously, this is YMMV.

Link This is still listed at the original price of $399, online.

Member Summary

GZ-EX250
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

The price tag
Thanks bjdodge
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like you got a nice deal. Where was the $199 price "advertised" in the store such that you were able to get it? This would be good to know since the online price is double that.

wfay said:   Looks like you got a nice deal. Where was the $199 price "advertised" in the store such that you were able to get it? This would be good to know since the online price is double that.

The price was listed just below the display, as it is normally. If you look on the display price tag you can see if it says "sale", "as advertised", or "clearance". This one was clearance.

I went to my local Best Buy in Sanford FL after seeing your post. I was excited to get this model at their $169.00 clearance price!

I picked up my Camcorder yesterday at the Columbus, IN store and they had it at the same price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014