• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
At my local Lowe's in Catonsville, MD, all plants, shrubs, and trees were between 50% and 75% discounted. I got many hostas at $1.50 each, discounted 75% from $6.98. I was also able to purchase very good quality gardenias, camellias, boxwoods, loropetalum, huechera, rhododendron, and golden barberry. Most other plants were $9.98 (discounted to $4.99). There were also plenty sun-loving plants, shade trees, fruit trees, and ornamental trees. All plants come with a 1 year guarantee. The pricing seems kind of random - sometimes a larger plant cost less than a smaller plant of the same variety. Some plants were also not of the correct hardiness zone, so you may want to check the labels.

YMMV is added to the title because this discount is probably based on our local weather and the end of the traditional planting season here in Maryland.

You save an additional 5% with your Lowe's card, too.

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

perennials
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014