• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Canon PowerShot S110 black
Disclaimer

Canon PowerShot S110 white (sexy!!)
Disclaimer
Canon PowerShot S110 12.1MP digital camera bundle deal $399 from buydig.

This is the cheapest price I found for a new Canon Powershot S110.

Bundle deal for $399 shipped with coupon code EMAPSGRP
The bundle price is $459 - $60 (coupon code EMAPSGRP) = $399 shipped.

Black S110 Camera
White S110 Camera

Bundle includes 16GB SDHC class 10 memory card, flexible mini table-top tripod, and compact digital camera deluxe carrying case.
  • Stunning images w/ 12.1MP Resolution
  • DIGIC 5 Image Processor
  • 24mm Wide-Angle
  • bright f/2.0 lens
  • 5x Optical Zoom
  • Full HD 1080p Video
  • ISO 12800, Multi-Aspect Ratio RAW
  • Built-in WiFi

Elsewhere, the camera alone is $449.
Preview from Steve's Digicams.
Preview from Image-Resource.

Link to Canon's product page.

Member Summary

Canon Powershot S110
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have the S90 from a few years ago and it takes some sharp photos, especially in low light conditions. They've had the S90, S95, S100, and now the S110 which includes wifi and a touch screen. I paid the same price three years ago and don't regret my purchase. Wife would kill me if I brought home another camera. Nice price for a great camera, green for OP. This is not a typical Canon PowerShot point-and-shoot sub-$200 camera. Canon packs a DSLR type sensor in this small body. Think DSLR quality photos in a small body that fits in your shirt pocket.

I agree. I have the S95. Its ridiculous how compact it is and the quality of photos it takes. No other compact comes close and it rivals much larger cameras in the class above. A lot of it comes down to personal preference. Either way, its an outstanding camera and this is a great bundle/deal.

My 2001 S110 is still working fine ... may be I need this to complete the cycle

blunty said:   I have the S90 from a few years ago and it takes some sharp photos, especially in low light conditions. They've had the S90, S95, S100, and now the S110 which includes wifi and a touch screen. I paid the same price three years ago and don't regret my purchase. Wife would kill me if I brought home another camera. Nice price for a great camera, green for OP. This is not a typical Canon PowerShot point-and-shoot sub-$200 camera. Canon packs a DSLR type sensor in this small body. Think DSLR quality photos in a small body that fits in your shirt pocket.They do take great photos, but it's not a DSLR type sensor, whatever you mean by that. The Canon's entry level DSLR APS-C sensor is 7.6 times larger (by area) than the 1/1.7" sensor in the S90-S110.

Also I haven't seen the reviews for S110, but many considered S95 to be superior to S100 in low light conditions. The biggest difference I see in S110 is a touchscreen, which is awesome, but may not be worth the $100 price difference.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014