• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://wagnerlightingrebate.com/promocenter/wagnerlp/

"Brought to you by the creators of perennial ANCO Rebates." AFAIK this is the first ever Wagner Lighting rebate, but FDML has a good track record with rebates on their other lines of products, including Wagner brakes and ANCO wipers.

Hint 1. Got mine from RockAuto.com. (Final cost for each of 3 pairs of TruViews came to about $3/pair.)

Hint 2. When you pre-submit you rebate you can not enter a multiple quantity, nor can you combine different types. Wagner [really Parago] claim that when they process your submission they update the data based on your receipt. This may be a hit or miss. Once you get rebate receipt confirmation email check the link to make sure they've got the rebate amount right. If not, you can chat to a rep, who can review your submission and fix any errors right on the spot

Promotion Details

*After mail-in rebate. To submit for your rebate, please go to www.WagnerLightingRebate.com. To complete rebate processing, the online rebate form must be completed and submitted along with the original receipt validating qualifying Wagner® Lighting product(s) purchased. Rebate amount on a pair of BriteLite™, TruView® and NightDefense™ capsules is $10 USD. Offer valid 10/1/12 through 01/31/13. Rebate submissions must be postmarked within 14 days of purchase. Rebate reward limited to four (4) pairs per person and/or household address. Maximum rebate reward is $40 USD. Allow 10 weeks for delivery of rebate reward following the date of processing of all required documentation at Program Headquarters. We reserve the right to pay rebate via check, PayPal or Wagner Lighting Visa® prepaid card. This card is issued by MetaBank™, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Terms and conditions apply to the card. Valid in the U.S. only. Void where prohibited. This offer cannot be combined or used with any other lighting rebate offer, promotion, coupon or discount card. For alternate means of redemption please call 855-886-1706.

Member Summary

wagner headlight rebate (13.96kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks for taking the time to post. I'll look into this when I have more time.

I've purchased from RockAuto before. Hate searching for stuff on their site but sometimes they have the best deals.

----

My headlight went out, so I ordered two Xenon bulbs from Rock Auto, 64 cents after rebate. They are very fast in giving you a rebate via PayPal. These are same folks who were giving out free ANCO windshield wiper blades last month.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014