• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

a (76.17kB)
Disclaimer
Staples ad for 10/26 to 11/3 is out with pages of Windows 8 systems

$5 OFF your cleaning and breakroom purchase of $25 or more

$1AR on paper

$200 off the HP laptop

It is very unusual that not only the ads for next week came out early from Staples, it starts on this Friday instead of Sunday and valid for 9 days. Check www.staples.com for upcoming ad in your area.

From the content, it seems they change their regular ad schedule specifically for the Windows 8 release. Now it is clear why the 15% off coupon expires on 10/25.

Triple ink recycling deal continue.

$5 OFF your cleaning and breakroom purchase of $25 or more
Valid in store, online or by phone. Valid 10/26/12–11/3/12. When ordering online, use code: 46996 Valid in Staples® U.S. stores, online at Staples.com® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330. Discount applies to cleaning and breakroom purchases only. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. Tax is not included in calculating the minimum purchase. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.




billcsho op

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

windows 8 (50.99kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I'll take the coupon if you can't use it. Better than wasting it.

aarzi (Oct. 29, 2012 @ 2:18a) |

Did this scenario with the $10/$75 and 20% off 1 item cpn on 10/27, paid with rewards to cash out the rewards and get a ... (more)

focusfocus (Oct. 29, 2012 @ 3:11p) |

Well, it's too late for anyone to use this information this time but it can be useful in the future. I bought ink online... (more)

metsfan (Nov. 06, 2012 @ 10:16a) |

$5 OFF your cleaning and breakroom purchase of $25 or more

$1AR on paper

$200 of this HP laptop:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?storeid=2278200&promotionviewmode=2&promotioncode=Staples-121028&listingid=0&sneakpeek=N

It's a 15.6" screen.
  • Also categorized in:

$1AR on paper 897804 (limit 4)

Thank you mr butcherboy!

$200 off the HP laptop on the front page, nice, real nice.

For those of you with $20/off 50 coupons,


some mm opps with the limit 4 photo paper and ream paper

buy 4 photo paper = $39.96

but 2 ream paper = $13.98

total $53.94

less $20 coupon

pay $33.94 + tax

get back approx $48 in easy rebates.

4 9.99 photo paper
4 6.99 reams
1 8.00 stapler
75.92
$10 off $75 mobile app
65.92.
Rebates of 64.92, rewards of 2.79. Small cost after tax. If you pay with rewards, you pay no tax but get no rewards back. In that case, $1 total cost.

It's possible you may be able to use both the $10 off $75 and the 15% any purchase coupon that expires 10/25 on this purchase. Not sure which gets applied first, if the $10 off $75 will work.

Edit: 15% coupon says "cannot be combined with any other coupons," so I have no idea if this will work at all. But it gives an $11.38 discount by itself vs. the $10 off $75, so it's probably better to use that.

Butcherboy said:   Triple ink recycling deal continue
Where do you see this?

wizwor said:   Butcherboy said:   Triple ink recycling deal continue
Where do you see this?
top left page 8

nm -- blind as a bat!

mathfaster said:   wizwor said:   Butcherboy said:   Triple ink recycling deal continue
Where do you see this?
top left page 8

thanks for being nice about it. i was scanning the bottom of the pages.

Again nothing about the batteries...

VirginiaDC said:   Again nothing about the batteries...My bet is you will not see the battery offer until BF. Last year they had them mid Oct and then not again until BF.

RE:
Again nothing about the batteries...


The online view of the ad would be the ad available in the store.
It is not uncommon for the ads in the newspaper to have additional deals, though usually coupons.

They are skimping on FAR software this year!

propcgamer said:   They are skimping on FAR software this year!

Other than the FAR software marathon earlier this year?

think positive... maybe the deluge of 2013 FAR will start on day after thanksgiving!

fyi, per chat, you can do the triple ink thing in oct and nov...

10/23/2012 05:24:47PM Agent (Victoria): "Triple Ink Recycling with $50 HP Ink ($6 back in Rewards) 10/7/12-10/13/12 & 10/28/12-11/03/12"
10/23/2012 05:24:59PM Agent (Victoria): "You are very welcome to do both."

wizwor said:   fyi, per chat, you can do the triple ink thing in oct and nov...

10/23/2012 05:24:47PM Agent (Victoria): "Triple Ink Recycling with $50 HP Ink ($6 back in Rewards) 10/7/12-10/13/12 & 10/28/12-11/03/12"
10/23/2012 05:24:59PM Agent (Victoria): "You are very welcome to do both."


I wonder how this works if you purchase online, recycle in store. You have 7 days to recycle from when you purchase online, so if you do it on 10/28... but $50 in HP ink, recycle 5 on 10/29, 5 on 11/1... Do you get $6 for all 10 of those? Still not profitable, it costs $5 (spend $50, get back $40 additional rewards, plus $5+ rewards for ink purchase) but if you need HP ink and that will work, seems like a good deal. I could use the ink, so I may try it and if it doesn't work out just deal with it.

well, if you spend $55 for an xl b&w plus a color. get 10% back ($5.50) plus $2/cart. that's $30 vs $10 ($20) plus $5.50 plus $4 or $30 off $55 of ink. if you use the ink (which i do), it's a good deal.

wizwor said:   well, if you spend $55 for an xl b&w plus a color. get 10% back ($5.50) plus $2/cart. that's $30 vs $10 ($20) plus $5.50 plus $4 or $30 off $55 of ink. if you use the ink (which i do), it's a good deal.

Yeah. It's a good deal if you need the ink. I have more than enough right now, though, and am also overloaded with rewards at the moment, so I don't know if it's worth it. I usually get it when they do double rewards + double ink recycling but let you get the double on the full 20 cartridges.

same here, but i just happen to need some ink right now and the $55 74xl+75 looks good with $30 plus $5.50 plus $4 in rewards

So on the recycling offer. Has anyone done the offer in Oct (closing month)and in Nov (opening month) and received both?

propcgamer said:   They are skimping on FAR software this year!

The McAfee with the 20% off coupon would be free. It's a mail in though.

the store manager and the cashier gave me a hard time on using the 20% off one item coupon with the 20/50 coupon being one coupon per transaction only...so I had to split the purchase up... =(

ScottMalinowski said:   So on the recycling offer. Has anyone done the offer in Oct (closing month)and in Nov (opening month) and received both?Did double double Nov/Dec last year and that worked just fine.

When I try using the $5 off $25 breakroom coupon (46996) , I get the following error....

"Coupon Not Yet Valid.
We're sorry, but the coupon you are trying to use is not yet valid. Please save your coupon for later use."

Any help?

VivYip said:   the store manager and the cashier gave me a hard time on using the 20% off one item coupon with the 20/50 coupon being one coupon per transaction only...so I had to split the purchase up... =(


RE:
gave me a hard time on using the 20% off one item coupon with the 20/50 coupon being one coupon per transaction only


Is that not the rules?

Lefty421 said:   When I try using the $5 off $25 breakroom coupon (46996) , I get the following error....

"Coupon Not Yet Valid.
We're sorry, but the coupon you are trying to use is not yet valid. Please save your coupon for later use."

Any help?
Do a phone order and get them to apply it.

JUST BACK!

15% off entire order coupon still scanning w/o issues.

Many stores no longer carrying McAfee, you have to kiosk it if you want the $5amir av software.

I did cause I have lots of rewards to burn up.

MISTERCHEAP said:   JUST BACK!

15% off entire order coupon still scanning w/o issues.

Many stores no longer carrying McAfee, you have to kiosk it if you want the $5amir av software.

I did cause I have lots of rewards to burn up.
Are they not carrying them or have they not gotten their 2013 software? Either way if they do not have it you need to kiosk order it.

yesidonoitall said:   VivYip said:   the store manager and the cashier gave me a hard time on using the 20% off one item coupon with the 20/50 coupon being one coupon per transaction only...so I had to split the purchase up... =(
RE:
gave me a hard time on using the 20% off one item coupon with the 20/50 coupon being one coupon per transaction only

Is that not the rules?


If you look at the coupon itself (here ) it has instructions for the cashier to use the 20% off first, then any $$ off coupons then rewards...

the wording for both coupons makes it easy to confuse people. I just didn't want the hassle, so I agreed to split up the purchase.

mathfaster said:   ScottMalinowski said:   So on the recycling offer. Has anyone done the offer in Oct (closing month)and in Nov (opening month) and received both?Did double double Nov/Dec last year and that worked just fine.

Thanks math

Are the 5 cartridges eligible for the triple rewards in addition to the usual 10 or 20 (premier) monthly cartridges? I've already submitted my 20 cartridges for recycling for October. Am I out of luck for taking advantage of triple rewards until Nov. 1st?

gooddealie said:   Are the 5 cartridges eligible for the triple rewards in addition to the usual 10 or 20 (premier) monthly cartridges? I've already submitted my 20 cartridges for recycling for October. Am I out of luck for taking advantage of triple rewards until Nov. 1st?You are OOL until Nov 1. Hard to do sometimes but try not to recycle until the ad for the last week of the month is out as it can require an extra trip.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   JUST BACK!

15% off entire order coupon still scanning w/o issues.

Many stores no longer carrying McAfee, you have to kiosk it if you want the $5amir av software.

I did cause I have lots of rewards to burn up.
Are they not carrying them or have they not gotten their 2013 software? Either way if they do not have it you need to kiosk order it.


Store said they d'c'ed carrying McAfee, could only order it at Kiosk. This is definitely a change at this store, which in years past did carry the McAfee titles.

MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   JUST BACK!

15% off entire order coupon still scanning w/o issues.

Many stores no longer carrying McAfee, you have to kiosk it if you want the $5amir av software.

I did cause I have lots of rewards to burn up.
Are they not carrying them or have they not gotten their 2013 software? Either way if they do not have it you need to kiosk order it.


Store said they d'c'ed carrying McAfee, could only order it at Kiosk. This is definitely a change at this store, which in years past did carry the McAfee titles.
People do not like MIRs and their limits are usually 1 per title.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   JUST BACK!

15% off entire order coupon still scanning w/o issues.

Many stores no longer carrying McAfee, you have to kiosk it if you want the $5amir av software.

I did cause I have lots of rewards to burn up.
Are they not carrying them or have they not gotten their 2013 software? Either way if they do not have it you need to kiosk order it.


Store said they d'c'ed carrying McAfee, could only order it at Kiosk. This is definitely a change at this store, which in years past did carry the McAfee titles.
People do not like MIRs and their limits are usually 1 per title.


To be honest, I've had no problems with any McAfee FAMIR title purchases at Staples in 2012. Have been paid on all of them. Obviously I prefer easy rebate, but I have so many rewards to cash out now, I'm looking for any and all opportunities to convert them. And this software was only $5 ar with a %46 rebate vs $10 ar after a $25 rebate on the Kaspersky (that one is an easy rebate). So I elected to do the McAfee. It was free after rebate with the 15% off coupon and no tax since I paid w/rewards.

this item in the ad may be of interest to some...


Swingline SmartTouch Full-Strip Stapler $15.99
Save $7.99 Instantly at checkout
Pay $8
$5 Easy Rebate
Final cost $3!

L have this coupon and will make this deal..thx
Any keurig coffeemaker deal using 20/50?

MISTERCHEAP said:   For those of you with $20/off 50 coupons,


some mm opps with the limit 4 photo paper and ream paper

buy 4 photo paper = $39.96

but 2 ream paper = $13.98

total $53.94

less $20 coupon

pay $33.94 + tax

get back approx $48 in easy rebates.

dontcare4myname said:   L have this coupon and will make this deal..thx
Any keurig coffeemaker deal using 20/50?
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1226598/ Check the end date on the Staples rebate. Ends today IIRC.

Skipping 13 Messages...
metsfan said:   wizwor said:   fyi, per chat, you can do the triple ink thing in oct and nov...

10/23/2012 05:24:47PM Agent (Victoria): "Triple Ink Recycling with $50 HP Ink ($6 back in Rewards) 10/7/12-10/13/12 & 10/28/12-11/03/12"
10/23/2012 05:24:59PM Agent (Victoria): "You are very welcome to do both."


I wonder how this works if you purchase online, recycle in store. You have 7 days to recycle from when you purchase online, so if you do it on 10/28... but $50 in HP ink, recycle 5 on 10/29, 5 on 11/1... Do you get $6 for all 10 of those? Still not profitable, it costs $5 (spend $50, get back $40 additional rewards, plus $5+ rewards for ink purchase) but if you need HP ink and that will work, seems like a good deal. I could use the ink, so I may try it and if it doesn't work out just deal with it.


Well, it's too late for anyone to use this information this time but it can be useful in the future. I bought ink online on 10/29. I recycled in-store on 10/30 and 11/3. Both of those recycles have the triple bonus for 5 of the cartridges. So I spend $55.99 (+tax), and got back extra rewards of $45.60 ($40 for recycling, $5.60 for ink purchase) on top of what I would have normally received.

I did have to contact Staples Rewards to get the ink purchase to properly post to my rewards account. I have had to get a new rewards number twice in the past two years due to stolen rewards (a problem they seem to have fixed: your rewards number is no longer in the rewards coupon barcode/number) and they can't seem to properly link my Staples.com account to my rewards account. I've changed the rewards number in my profile and it looks right when I place the order, but when it comes in the mail the invoice/receipt still has my old number on it.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014