good reviews

Member Summary

fridge
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
SEARS2012 code for an extra $5 off.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Works also for sale price <$400 if regular price >$400

In 4 1. thanks OP

BTW: I was at Lowes and I think this is a rebadged Frigidaire 18.2 cu ft fridge. Kenmore doesn't make their own appliances, rebadge and restyled whirlpool, fridgidaire or GE. For the money a good deal

twbradfordium said:   BTW: I was at Lowes and I think this is a rebadged Frigidaire 18.2 cu ft fridge.Frigidaire Ice Maker listed as optional accessory.

I just bought what looks like the identical Frigidaire at Best Buy last weekend for $500. Bummer.

EDIT: Never mind, on looking closer, I guess the one I bought is more similar to the ones Sears has priced near $500 - glass shelves, and a few other upgrades.

psxzombie said:   twbradfordium said:   BTW: I was at Lowes and I think this is a rebadged Frigidaire 18.2 cu ft fridge.Frigidaire Ice Maker listed as optional accessory.

I hope the Doors & Thermostat are not optional

DON'T FORGET TO USE SEARS2012! Its an extra $5 off of $50.
I bought $350 worth of Sears gift cards at cardpool with 2% CashBack through topcashback for 8.5% off to save an extra $28.
Then I'll use 6% ebates CashBack for a grand total of 15% off!

jneset said:   DON'T FORGET TO USE SEARS2012! Its an extra $5 off of $50.
Then I'll use 6% ebates CashBack
nice job, but I'll repeat it for the skimmers.

the two coupons stack:
OFFER50
SEARS2012

If you have Discovercard CashBack handy, then you can redeem Lands' End egiftcards at 20% (emailed immediately), then apply to Sears purchase
or if you got the giftcards from Chase Ultimate Rewards earlier link

You win!!

psxzombie said:   
If you have Discovercard CashBack handy, then you can redeem Lands' End egiftcards at 20% (emailed immediately), then apply to Sears purchase

You win!!

jneset said:   psxzombie said:   

You win!!
it's not about winning, it's about beating the system.

Beat the system = Win!

If I am reading the energy star guide correctly, this unit is not very efficient at all vs. similar units?

Doua said:   If I am reading the energy star guide correctly, this unit is not very efficient at all vs. similar units?
You're right.
It uses $51/yr in power, while best units use $42.
Suggest you get top flight unit, only $879.88.
Then pile up the $9/year savings;
at 1/4% interest, compounded, you should break even during your own lifetime.

How long do you expect fridges to last?? I say 20 yrs and I got this fridge for $320. Figuring $200 extra for power over 20yrs is still a total of 1/2 cost of this most efficient unit you're going to hunt & peck trying to find.

ty, OP.

When I try to use OFFER50, I get "This promo code doesn't match one in our system. Please check the code and try again."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014