• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Checked and not seeing any latest deal with this price.

Tax in NY..

Linky

Member Summary

Canon PIXMA MG6220
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good find and i check this printer was $90 in other online stores few days ago. out of stock in the site but still accept order and free shipping.
not sure they will refund the payment if out of stock.
thanks again. order one.

i have ip6220d. both inks run out and buy 2 sets cost $55. now i order mg6220 and pay $10 extra. i can get rid of old scanner HP 4100c which makes me headache for old driver. the down side does not support recycle.

refer to other member, i find out there is cis in Newegg and cost $70. part number is 9SIA1DD0FU1478. if my ink runs out, i may try this system since mg6220 has so many ink cartidges which cost alot to buy individual.

I was looking for a printer and I found the deal here when it was $60 16 days ago,but somehow I missed the deal at that time.

I guess now the price is costing $5 extra and for this reason I am getting the red here. Not a problem, I was just hoping to post this deal for someone like me who missed it able get one this time...

Anyway, I am still researching if I should hook it up with Continuous Ink Supply System CIS for saving the inks..

I am not sure is it worth the money and hassle to install one. Anyone like to share with their experience using CIS? Thanks in advance!!

pang2000 said:   
there is cis in Newegg and cost $70. part number is 9SIA1DD0FU1478. if my ink runs out, i may try this system since mg6220 has so many ink cartidges which cost alot to buy individual.

LOL only if I want the room to look like a laboratory. I'd rather just get the aftermarket cartridges like the ones from HouseofToners.com which I've used in the Canon MP620.

Ahlate said:   I was looking for a printer and I found the deal here when it was $60 16 days ago,but somehow I missed the deal at that time.

I guess now the price is costing $5 extra and for this reason I am getting the red here. Not a problem, I was just hoping to post this deal for someone like me who missed it able get one this time...

Actually now that California is making Amazon charge tax, it would have come out to the same price of $65. B&H is not charging tax in California.

you are right. compatible inks are cheap. i bought one from other store but only work few times. then my old printer ip6220d cant verify the ink.
i guess those are company marketing strategy. printer is cheap (some time) but the oem inks are expensive.
member refer campatible inks at houseoftoners and free shiping. any compatible ink review for that company? thanks.

11-19-12 updated
item shipped today from B&H. current sale price is $139.95. i am happy with it. not sure this printer will show lower price on next monday (cyber monday).

happy thanksgiving and hooray on cyber monday.

11-20-12 updated
printer received from b and h.

Staples has same printer mg6220 with $70. not sure Staples accept coupon on technology products.

11-23-12 updated
Amazon has Canon PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer for $60 with free shipping.
credited and quoted by dealsea.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014