Anco Wiper Blades - MAKE MONEY AR on up to 8

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
As has been posted in another thread - http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1228344/ Anco has a rebate going on their wiper blades:

Purchase qualifying ANCO wiper blades and get up to a $20 rebate:

• A pair of ANCO Contour, Transform, or Profile = $15 rebate
• A pair of ANCO AeroVantage = $10 rebate• A pair of ANCO Winter = $5 rebate
• A single Rear Blade (AR-series only!) = $5 rebate

https://www.ancorebate.com/promocenter/anco/

Rock Auto http://www.rockauto.com/ has excellent prices on their wiper blades (for my 2 cars they were 50% less than what Amazon was charging) and 5% off coupon codes can be easily found. Prices on wiper blades very; but they seem to be around $6 for the Profile blades. Even though they charge shipping; For my two cars I could purchase 4 sets of Profile wiper blades (the rebate limit) for just over $53 shipped; while qualifying for a $60 rebate, so I would make $7 on this deal.

I've used those before and they are decent; but I preferred to upgrade to their Contour blades. Upgrading to the Contour blades was about $2/blade more so my total was $9 or $ 1.13/blade after rebate for 8 wiper blades - darn good deal.

UPDATE: $60 Paypal Rebate Received 11-14-12

Member Summary

anco
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
UPC's needed or not? This is very unclear. Proof of purchase is a receipt. If they wanted UPC's, wouldnt they have s... (more)

zubba (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 12:46p) |

UPCS not needed.

wiredspider (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 5:19p) |

The rebate submission was mailed out on 12/6. It showed as received on 12/15. Money got to my paypal on 1/8.

One of the ... (more)

jolapo (Jan. 10, 2013 @ 12:24p) |

Promotion code 12-15861
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Anco
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Re: RockAuto: I guess if you're lucky enough to have them shipped from one location, you might get a deal. I tried to get 3 sets of wipers for 3 vehicles, but they ended up shipping from 4 different warehouses (EACH with a separate shipping charge). So a $50 purchase had $31.65 shipping.... No go for me.

Sales tax for RockAuto purchases kills them for me.

Any other sources @ similar prices?

Got 4 pairs at a total of ~$65+10 shipping (=$75) - (4 x $15 Contours) = ~$15

I was originally just looking at Amazon's prices. Thanks for pointing out RockAuto!

Thanks for the heads up I have been needing some blades and have been looking for a deal. Just got contour blades for my Honda from Rock auto $16.19 for the pair and $5.77 shipping. So after Rebate about $3.48 a blade. Sure beats full price from autozone. Plus the blades from RockAuto were about $6 cheaper per blade then Amazon. Good call OP.

How often do you need to change your wiper blades? 4 pairs would last me a decade. I doubt I'll have the same car that long. Granted I do not drive a lot.

Stupid question. Do blades "keep"? Can I buy multiple sets and store for further use or does the rubber degrade? Seems to me, as long as you keep them out of the sun, they should store ok. Did I just answer my own question?

Don't forget the RockAuto coupon code (118109789646805 entered into the how did you hear about us) for an extra 5% off.

Seems they have a PayPal option for the rebate. This is the first time I've seen this and think that it is AWESOME! Sorry if I'm just late to the party...

-ace

Has anyone tried pre-submitting the rebate via the Anco rebate website?

It seems that you need 4 submissions for 4 pairs. Is this the case?

I did this FAR deal last year to great success, but jumped on the Valvoline Gold Series wiper deal earlier this month, which was a mistake. I must say the ANCO Contour wiper blades are far superior than Valvoline wipers. I looked in my email, last year's ANCO deal was Oct 24th. I need to remember to hold off till the 24-25th next year.

beltme said:   Stupid question. Do blades "keep"? Can I buy multiple sets and store for further use or does the rubber degrade? Seems to me, as long as you keep them out of the sun, they should store ok. Did I just answer my own question?

They will degrade but not for years.
In other words if you buy them and store in a dark cool place for 1-3 years you will be ok. If you leave them outside and/or in a hot place and don't use for 5-7years then don't buy.

jonath24 said:   Has anyone tried pre-submitting the rebate via the Anco rebate website?

It seems that you need 4 submissions for 4 pairs. Is this the case?

It would appear that way...

Also, required for mailing is: Blade 1: Part # Circled on Receipt, Blade 2: Part # Circled on Receipt, Original Receipt, Product on Receipt

What's everyone's best guess as to 'Product on Receipt'?

-ace

Are you sure that the rebate covers shipping charges? I've done some rebates in the past and they only give you the rebate up to the actual price of the product, it cannot go over.

Thanks OP! Great deal on something that usually doesn't get changed as often as it should.

Slight rant about sizes:
For my three vehicles, I need the following sizes: 19, 20, 22, 24, and 26. No overlap except for one vehicle uses 20 on both sides.

Well I'm in for 2 pair, so thanx OP. But for the rebate submission the Anco website askes for the Promo code from the rebate form. I'm not finding that number. Anyone might help?

Are the Contour better than the Transform performance wise? I live in florida and it rains a lot here so I was wondering.

DrPooh said:   Well I'm in for 2 pair, so thanx OP. But for the rebate submission the Anco website askes for the Promo code from the rebate form. I'm not finding that number. Anyone might help?
your don't need code just enter date purchsed below that. Then on the next page you'll see the wiper blade rebate details.

Any idea what the (AR) designation for rear blades refers to?

"Rebate amount on a single Rear Blade (AR Series only) is $5. "

breinig said:   DrPooh said:   Well I'm in for 2 pair, so thanx OP. But for the rebate submission the Anco website askes for the Promo code from the rebate form. I'm not finding that number. Anyone might help?
your don't need code just enter date purchased below that. Then on the next page you'll see the wiper blade rebate details.

Thanx Breing. I completed the form but found separate rebates are to be submitted in separate envelopes. If I ordered 2 pair would I submit 1 or 2 rebate forms and in 1 or 2 envelopes, given the requirement for original receipt with each.

Green for Homer.

If original receipt is needed for each submission, there is a problem if you buy 4 pairs in 1 order. Anyone has experience dealing with this? Do we need 4 envelopes mailed separately?

Over at SD they are saying that the rebate processor claims they will adjust the mail-in submission for quantity and total rebate amount.

Was able to get additional 5% off by using code from this thread Here and applying in "where did you here about us?" and additional 5% CashBack for online purchase using Discovercard (from Oct-Dec) ...thanks op!

begunn said:   Over at SD they are saying that the rebate processor claims they will adjust the mail-in submission for quantity and total rebate amount.
Quote :
9:37:13 AM : Connected to parago.ehosts.net

9:37:13 AM : Session ID: 43075

9:37:18 AM : System: Danny has joined this session!

9:37:28 AM : Danny: Thank you for using ANCO Chat. I will be glad to assist you.

9:40:08 AM : Danny: Mr. x, if you go to the website you will need to select the product you purchased and then the system will update the information as soon as we receive the mail in portion.

9:40:18 AM : Danny: Remember to keep copies for your records.

09:46:18 : Connected to parago.ehosts.net

09:46:18 : Session ID: 43085

09:46:23 : System: Danny has joined this session!

09:46:23 : System: Connected with Danny. Your Reference Number for this chat is 43085.

09:46:37 : x: The other window wouldn't let me type in it

09:46:54 : Danny: Thank you for using ANCO Chat. I will be glad to assist you.

09:46:59 : Danny: Oh ok.

09:47:10 : x: It should be fixed to be compatible with IE9

09:47:40 : x: So, what you are saying is that it will update the quantity, even though it says the qualified amount is $1509:47:52 : x: if I order 3 pairs, it will be $4509:47:52 : Danny: Correct.

09:48:16 : x: The form should make it allow for multiple, including if it was profile, and contour in the same order

09:48:49 : Danny: I will let my supervisor now.

09:49:03 : x: Thanks.

dazviking said:   Any idea what the (AR) designation for rear blades refers to?

Just make sure the model number starts with AR-

Can anyone compare these to the top-of-the-line Valvoline Aquablades?

SafetyDance said:   dazviking said:   Any idea what the (AR) designation for rear blades refers to?

RockAuto catalog for AeroVantage;13" shows (Rebate/Promotion Available!)

Thanks OP! Ordered through RockAuto for front and rear wipers for two cars and got the 5% off as well. RockAuto was definitely cheaper than Amazon for me even with shipping and tax.

peste386 said:   How often do you need to change your wiper blades? 4 pairs would last me a decade. I doubt I'll have the same car that long. Granted I do not drive a lot.

Some of us need a pair for

1. The Ferrari
2. The Bentley
3. The Porsche
4. The Austin Martin

--------------- though sadly, some may need for their Pinto.

Ordered 4 pairs of Profile blades for $58.95 shipped -- paid with Paypal using a Discover card so I'll get 5% c/b ($2.95) plus the $60 ANCO rebate

Decided not to use a 5% off coupon since couple people on SD asked the rebate center and they said it might disqualify the rebate -- I know people in the past never had a problem, but I didnt want to risk a $60 rebate over $2.48 (first time buying from RockAuto so not sure how the coupon is listed on the packing slip which is what we have to mail in for the rebate)

You guys can double check the wiper part numbers for your car here: http://www.ancowipers.com/findyourblade.html

i doubt using coupon will be grounds for denial.

harry12 said:   SafetyDance said:   dazviking said:   Any idea what the (AR) designation for rear blades refers to?

RockAuto catalog for AeroVantage;13" shows (Rebate/Promotion Available!)

Be careful with the AeroVantage rear blades - my guess is that the rebate is listed because the AeroVantage line also qualifies for the front PAIR offer. My guess is it is not eligible for the rear $5 offer...

-ace

Part No. Description _ Price x Qty = Total
ANCO 9121 Wiper Blade _ $4.23 x 2 = $8.46
ANCO 9119 Wiper Blade _ $4.05 x 2 = $8.10
ANCO 9118 Wiper Blade _ $4.03 x 2 = $8.06
ANCO 9120 Wiper Blade _ $4.03 x 2 = $8.06
Discount $ -1.63
Shipping Priority Mail $ 18.24
Order Total $ 49.29

Less $40 rebate, my AR total will be $9.29 for four sets of wiper blades.

Thanks, OP!

Note: 5% discount for coupon code 118109789646805 (entered into the how did you hear about us).

Nice. Now to see what I need to do to maximize savings......

I can't find 28" blade. The biggest seems to be 26". Did anyone see a 28" ones? Thanks!

Placed 4 each of
ANCO 9121 Wiper Blade _ $4.23 x4
ANCO 9119 Wiper Blade _ $4.05 x4
Total including shipping = $40.xx
So what is the rebate I can expect (is it $15 per set or upto $15 per Set?
TIA

StinkPot said:   Placed 4 each of
ANCO 9121 Wiper Blade _ $4.23 x4
ANCO 9119 Wiper Blade _ $4.05 x4
Total including shipping = $40.xx
So what is the rebate I can expect (is it $15 per set or upto $15 per Set?
TIA
Looks like you bought the AeroVantage blades which are $10 rebate per set

$15 rebate is for Profile, Contour or Transform blades

DrPooh said:   Well I'm in for 2 pair, so thanx OP. But for the rebate submission the Anco website askes for the Promo code from the rebate form. I'm not finding that number. Anyone might help?

Try promotion code 12-15861.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/automotive/detail-pag...

Scroll down linked image to see promotion code number.

Skipping 134 Messages...
The rebate submission was mailed out on 12/6. It showed as received on 12/15. Money got to my paypal on 1/8.

One of the best rebate processing centers! Very positive experience.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014