Anco Wiper Blades - MAKE MONEY AR on up to 8

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3 45
  • Text Only
thanks! got 2 pairs!

my toyota fj cruiser has 3 blades in the front, one in the rear. older acura has 2 front, 1 rear. trying to maximize this deal... is the rear-blade rebate separate from/in addition to the maximum 4 pairs of (Contour) front blades? if so, how many rear blades are we allowed to order for the AR rebate?

thanks, op, for posting this great deal. very timely!

Rebate offer has been extended to 12/31/2012
Rebate
Anco Blade Finder

Confirmed - Submitted single $15 rebate on-line; but sent info for all 4 sets - Just received the $60 confirmation.

Yes - I used the "Discount Code"; It didn't matter.
No - I didn't send the packing slip; only the confirmation from Rock Auto and the UPCs.

Check Status of Rebate

Tracking Results: Status Details

Rebate: $60.00 PayPal.
Rebate Information For: XXXXXXX
Promotion: Up to $20USD Rebate on Select ANCO Premium Wiper Blades
Submission Type: ON-LINE
Date Received: 11-03-2012
Status Detail: Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing.

My advice is for you to read the rebate instructions as they don't request UPCs at all.

Is there a list of part numbers that go with each type of wiper blade somewhere? I am looking on eBay. I do not know which are Anco blades for a Ford Contour and which are Anco Contour wiper blades. Is a 31-22 an Anco Contour blade? Which ones start with U?

ColorBoutique said:   Is there a list of part numbers that go with each type of wiper blade somewhere? I am looking on eBay. I do not know which are Anco blades for a Ford Contour and which are Anco Contour wiper blades. Is a 31-22 an Anco Contour blade? Which ones start with U?http://www.ancowipers.com/findyourblade.html

Ok, everything in stock today at one wharehouse. Got a set for me and the wife. Thanks OP.

DAKn2 said:   Confirmed - Submitted single $15 rebate on-line; but sent info for all 4 sets - Just received the $60 confirmation.

Yes - I used the "Discount Code"; It didn't matter.
No - I didn't send the packing slip; only the confirmation from Rock Auto and the UPCs.

Check Status of Rebate

Tracking Results: Status Details

Rebate: $60.00 PayPal.
Rebate Information For: XXXXXXX
Submission Type: ON-LINE
Date Received: 11-03-2012

Same except my rebate shows $45 instead of $60. I guess I can live with 4 sets for 12 bucks but I should be getting the full $60.

Glad I forgot to pick up blades at Costco on Sunday. In for four pairs @ $2.69/pair - assuming I remember to send in the rebate.

VirginiaDC said:   Same except my rebate shows $45 instead of $60. I guess I can live with 4 sets for 12 bucks but I should be getting the full $60.So why don't you contact them to get it corrected?

orum said:   VirginiaDC said:   Same except my rebate shows $45 instead of $60. I guess I can live with 4 sets for 12 bucks but I should be getting the full $60.So why don't you contact them to get it corrected?

Indeed - If you made copies of everything it should be no big deal for them to correct it.

MitchFlorida said:   My advice is for you to read the rebate instructions as they don't request UPCs at all.

I was surprised to see that. I mailed: packing slip, email confirm, and form.

Is that all everyone else sent?

jjmIII said:   MitchFlorida said:   My advice is for you to read the rebate instructions as they don't request UPCs at all.

I was surprised to see that. I mailed: packing slip, email confirm, and form.

Is that all everyone else sent?

Not that I think it will make much difference, but I mailed the P/L, the copy of the 'form' ( that form
with the tracking number ) and the RockAuto receipt. You know, the receipt that is supposed
to have the part number circled.

I asked in the rebate live chat and the person I talked to said to send the UPC's from the packages.

He/she said the bar codes with the 12-digit numbers under them. That's what they mean by "product on receipt" in the list of stuff to mail. Maybe if you reprint everything you could remail it with UPC's.

Another data point for reference:

I purchased at Rock Auto and used a discount code.

I mailed the packing list, the Rock Auto receipt I received in email, and the rebate form. I bought two pairs of blades and submitted two rebate forms, but mailed them in the same envelope with the single receipt and the packing list.

They invalidated one rebate and combined payment for the two pair of blades on the second. I received the full rebate due.

So, by my experience you need to submit a single rebate, packing list, and receipt for the entirety of your purchase.

Thanks, because I would be upset if they now said you had to also include the UPC codes. The packaging was thrown away long ago, and I saw no request for the UPC labels.

ColorBoutique said:   I asked in the rebate live chat and the person I talked to said to send the UPC's from the packages.

He/she said the bar codes with the 12-digit numbers under them. That's what they mean by "product on receipt" in the list of stuff to mail. Maybe if you reprint everything you could remail it with UPC's.

I held on to my packaging and left the envelope sit on my desk an extra day. I'm going to put the UPC's in for the "F" of it. Thanks.

do we need to do a separate submission for the $5 for the rear blades???

emmd2001 said:   do we need to do a separate submission for the $5 for the rear blades???
If by 'separate submission' you mean a second envelope, I sent my multiple submissions in the same envelope.
Of course I added extra postage.

Sorry: dupe.

Purchased 4 pairs of Profile blades and mailed in only 1 rebate form (wrote on there "Bought 8 Profiles blades (4 pairs), please adjust rebate amount to $15 x 4 pairs = $60 total") & original packing slip (circled the items)

Got my rebate update this morning:
Rebate: $60.00 PayPal
Date Received: 11-10-2012

Didn't want to risk using a 5% coupon since this was my first order with Rockauto and didn't know if the packing slip would show the discount or not, but it looks like it would've been fine (no pricing info on the packing slip)

jatan1986 said:   Purchased 4 pairs of Profile blades and mailed in only 1 rebate form (wrote on there "Bought 8 Profiles blades (4 pairs), please adjust rebate amount to $15 x 4 pairs = $60 total") & original packing slip (circled the items)

Got my rebate update this morning:
Rebate: $60.00 PayPal
Date Received: 11-10-2012

Didn't want to risk using a 5% coupon since this was my first order with Rockauto and didn't know if the packing slip would show the discount or not, but it looks like it would've been fine (no pricing info on the packing slip)

I only sent my packing slip in also and didn't even notice that they omitted the prices on it.. I hope mine goes through too. I usually notice stuff like that but missed it this time.

peste386 said:   How often do you need to change your wiper blades? 4 pairs would last me a decade. I doubt I'll have the same car that long. Granted I do not drive a lot.

You must live someplace where it doesn't rain a lot like Arizona. I change my wiper blades once each year.

if i use the 5% coupon i get

$64.72 total
Discount -$3.24 (5%)
----------------
61.48 for the blades, that is greater than 4 x 15 = 60 so i don't see how there could be a problem

then i have $11.93 shipping + $1.48 blades (61.48-60) =

$13.41 for 4 pair of contours

i like this! thanks

OP, thank you for a fantastic deal! Got 4 pairs of the contour blades for $70 (shipping included). With the rebates factored in, it will only cost me $10 ($1.25/blade).

BagOchips said:   peste386 said:   How often do you need to change your wiper blades? 4 pairs would last me a decade. I doubt I'll have the same car that long. Granted I do not drive a lot.

You must live someplace where it doesn't rain a lot like Arizona. I change my wiper blades once each year.

I live someplace it doesn't rain a lot and I change them once a year. The summer heat destroys them and they streak badly. Thus I replace them every year when it cools down, although sometimes I forget and only remember when it rains.

I did not submit UPCs and used one form for three pairs of blades.
I got a confirmation that the rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing.

Already received my PayPal rebate payment today!

I haven't even received my credit card bill for the original transaction.

Payment details

Amount:

$60.00 US

Transaction Date:

November 14, 2012

I ordered four pairs and received them the next day, but didn't get a packing slip. I also ripped up the UPS label since they put it over the plastic banding they used to band two boxes together. I guess I'll submit the e-mailed or online receipt and the UPC codes from the blades and see what happens.

DAKn2 said:   Already received my PayPal rebate payment today!

Payment details

Amount:

$60.00 US

Transaction Date:

November 14, 2012

When did you mail your forms?

DAKn2 said:   Already received my PayPal rebate payment today!

You received the rebate on 11-14? When did you mail in the rebate form?

If I get my rebate soon, I will order a second pair.

orangecrushv said:   DAKn2 said:   Already received my PayPal rebate payment today!

Payment details

Amount:

$60.00 US

Transaction Date:

November 14, 2012

When did you mail your forms?

October 25th; so took only 3 weeks.

Just received four emails that rebate form was received (and Anco site said all four were accepted).

I had four different sets, each a different make (transform, areo, winter, etc.) all purchased on one order from Rock.
For pre-submission, I requested four different rebates.
I mailed the four forms, and one packing slip (I didn't send receipt), in one envelope. Mailed very beginning of November.

I mailed only the rebate form and the receipt. I held on to the UPCs and packing list just in case. Received approval this morning.

PugRanch said:   I mailed only the rebate form and the receipt. I held on to the UPCs and packing list just in case. Received approval this morning.Same here.

haven't received approval yet. I mailed about 2 weeks ago. I included a copy of the UPCs for all the blades.

Mailed in Packing Slip (with part #'s circled) & Rebate Form on 11/7, received confirmation email this AM (11/16) - identical the the email I received after pre-submitting the rebate.
I did make a note on the Packing Slip about 4 rebates for $15 each, totaling $60 rebate expected.
Checked website and noted adjustment for the full $60 (4 @ $15).
I ordered 4 sets of the same blade, 'cuz that's what I need.
Did NOT send in UPCs and DID use the discount code for 5% off.

Thanks, OP!

Only bought 2 sets. Shoulda' bought all four sets. This was too easy and I love the Paypal rebate! Thanks again OP.

Oct 31 Mailed rebate & packing slip
Nov 10 Received confirmtion email for rebate processing
Nov 20 PayPal payment for $60

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.