Anco Wiper Blades - MAKE MONEY AR on up to 8

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
BenDB said:   GameOnABudget said:   Has anyone been able to get the $60 rebate twice? I'm thinking about placing a second order but want to make sure I can get a 2nd $60 rebate.How could you? A $60 rebate represents four pairs, and the maximum rebate is four per person per address. So, if you are buying for yourself, no. (Unless you want to defraud Anco.(

Is it 4 per person or 4 per address? If it's 4 per person, I could have my girlfriend do the order.

"Rebate reward limited to (4) pairs per person and our household address" Their spelling, not mine. Pretty clear that it's limited by based on a single address.

this is a REALLY good deal!! I sent in the info a week ago and already recieved a confirmation email that they recieved and are sending it for final processing!!

I wish all rebates were that easy. 4 pair of the contour wipers net cost me a total of $13 Thanks...great find

Connman said:   "Rebate reward limited to (4) pairs per person and our household address" Their spelling, not mine. Pretty clear that it's limited by based on a single address.

Thanks for the info. That's not how it was worded on the original rebate form (a month or two ago). This new wording is much clearer (imo).

Their rebates are fast--the card just showed up in the mail 5 weeks after I submitted it.

After figuring the postage I made a few cents on it but I got 4 pairs of wipers out of it that seem perfectly good. (Around here I need a new pair every fall. The summer heat destroys the old ones.)

Just a note ...... I ended up with six sets of blades for $70 ...... and got back $60. into Paypal.

At 83 cents each I'd call that a good deal.

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANCO Rebates is a piece!!! If you read the fine print, you have 14 days from PURCHASE to send it in. I sent them in just a few days after receiving them and they wont give me the rebate but it was postmarked 4 days later. There's no customer service. The phone number is a recording with 2 options and just goes in circles... No humans. Buy something better!

cliggz said:   DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANCO Rebates is a piece!!! If you read the fine print, you have 14 days from PURCHASE to send it in. I sent them in just a few days after receiving them and they wont give me the rebate but it was postmarked 4 days later. There's no customer service. The phone number is a recording with 2 options and just goes in circles... No humans. Buy something better!

Sorry you are having a problem. This deal has been posted here since Nov 14th. and I think you are the only one to post a problem. Did you not read the rules of the rebate? Not clear to me if you were witin the 14 days or not.

contact humans via typing/chat
If you prefer to speak to someone, you can click the Chat Now button. Web Chat Agents are available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM, Saturday 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM and Sunday 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM CST.

This is a good/great deal and the rebate as reported in this thread have been very efficient with amounts and processing.

charliebeagledog said:   this is a REALLY good deal!! I sent in the info a week ago and already recieved a confirmation email that they recieved and are sending it for final processing!!

I wish all rebates were that easy. 4 pair of the contour wipers net cost me a total of $13 Thanks...great find

The rebate was quick and hassle-free. Got sent the paypal < 20 days after ordering. $7 for wiper blades on the 'vic, since the rebate is reliable, next time I'll order multiple sets at once.

Just as another confirmation, I got in on this back in November also. I received everything, without hassle. The wipers seem do work great, and I got and spent my rebate card happily.

Did 4 Profile and 4 AeroVantage. Ended up getting a Paypal payment for $40 instead of the $50 I should have received. I chatted with the rebate processing company and they apparently though my AeroVantage blades were rear blades so they paid 5 each instead of 10 each. It was escalated for review and I just got an extra $10 via Paypal.

Very nice. 8 blades for $48 shipped - $50 rebate = $2 MM!

If you are hoping to keep costs down, play around with combinations until you have all your blades shipping from the same location. I was hoping for all Profile blades but I could only get AeroVantage for my second vehicle without having to have them shipped from multiple locales. Would have had OOP expense, and that's just not the FW way!

UPC's needed or not? This is very unclear. Proof of purchase is a receipt. If they wanted UPC's, wouldnt they have specified that?

Mailing Instructions

1. Please print two copies of this page using your web browser. No Printer?
Keep one copy for your records and mail one copy to us.
2. Attach the following required proof of purchase to this form:
o Blade 1: Part # Circled on Receipt
o Blade 2: Part # Circled on Receipt
o Original Receipt
o Product on Receipt
3. Mail the proof of purchase and a copy of this form to:
ANCO Rebate Processing Center
Dept. 12-15861
PO Box 540049
EL PASO, TX 88554-0049
4. A confirmation email that includes your tracking number for this rebate will be sent to the email address you provided.
5. Please allow 10 weeks after we receive this form and your proof of purchase to receive your rebate.
Thanks for registering your rebate online!
You can track the status of your rebate any time at www.ancorebate.com. Just select "Track Your Rebate" and use your tracking number or your first name, last name and zip.

UPCS not needed.

The rebate submission was mailed out on 12/6. It showed as received on 12/15. Money got to my paypal on 1/8.

One of the best rebate processing centers! Very positive experience.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014