• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I came across this on accident.

This shirt, Eighty Eight Brave Spirit Whipstitch Tee, is only $2.24 shipped. This is how.
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/PRD~1066475/Eighty-Eight-Brave-S...

Add item to cart.
Then save cart and sign out of Kohls account.
Sign back in and it will go from $32 to $3.20.
TheN use two coupon codes HARVEST30 AND SHIP2MVC.

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

shirt
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
codes HARVEST30 AND SHIP2MVC -- Kohls Charge only exp 10/27
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP; it worked just as you described.

I got three. Thank you, OP.

FYI the coupon codes in OP are for Kohls Charge holders only - (posted this the other day in the kohls thread there's a few more recent SCT items listed)

I am so sorry...I did a search and it came up with nothing. I am new to the posting and honestly did not see you posted it. Hope I did not offend you.

shealz05 said:   I am so sorry...I did a search and it came up with nothing. I am new to the posting and honestly did not see you posted it. Hope I did not offend you.

neh! just pointing out the Kohls thread for other deals while people might be buying.. I already gave ya some green (altho you should update the title to state 'with Kohls Charge' to avoid confusion to others that won't be able to get the codes to work)

Thanks order three.

Got three using $10 Kohls cash. Nice deal!

THANKS FOR YOUR INFO. I GOT 30 PERCENT OFF MY ENTIRE ORDER AND FREE SHIPPING AND THE TEE FOR 3.20

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014