• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Premium 2013 Multi Device- $45 Money Maker
LINK

Item Cost: $64.99
$65 Mail-In Rebate
AR Cost: FAR

Free Shipping.

UPGRADE REBATE:
$45 Mail-In Rebate
- For previous owners of stand-alone versions of Trend Micro™, Norton™, or McAfee™ products.

With Both Rebates: $45 Money Maker

NOTE: It is advised to first submit the $65 Rebate. Then allow 7 to 14 days lag time before submitting the upgrade rebate. This will ensure that the product rebate ($65) is processed before the upgrade one ($45).

thanks to MVPTD on Sd.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Actually, I score the top layer and peel off the UPC, so I hadn't removed the entire area above the flap.

Photocopy of an... (more)

billrubin (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 9:59p) |

Just got email for $45 rebate also : "Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing." !

Just no time to get ... (more)

invisible (Dec. 01, 2012 @ 8:07a) |

would you happen to have a scan of your original Proof of Purchase seal? I did not keep a copy before sending the rebate... (more)

geraldif (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 10:58p) |

• Also categorized in:

at Frys.

So how do you plan to provide the UPC code for each of the rebate submissions ?

Original Proof of Purchase Seal can be used for the upgrade rebate.

pradeepkg said:   So how do you plan to provide the UPC code for each of the rebate submissions ?

Read the terms..

Upgrade rebate requires "Please provide: (A) Valid* UPC code or the original proof of purchase seal", so you can send proof of purchase seal from box for upgrade rebate.
pradeepkg said:   So how do you plan to provide the UPC code for each of the rebate submissions ?

Gr8 Deal, Used Discover card for 5% CashBack as well... Thanks OP !!

Looks like I never ordered from Frys before. Used my old outpost.com login and it worked.

"Proof of prior ownership of a retail (boxed or downloaded) stand-alone version of Trend Micro PC-cillin, or any Norton™ or McAfee™ product, by providing one of the following: product CD, product disk (disk
1 only), title page of owner’s manual from a retail purchase, or the email confirmation for a download purchase."

Will Titanium Antivirus 1 pc or Titanium Internet Security 1 pc be eligible for the upgrade rebate?

Now available in-store only

Free shipping to store

FYI, Wide range on upgrade. Check if you did it already.....

ScottMalinowski said:   FYI, Wide range on upgrade. Check if you did it already.....Unlikely for most people since it's a relatively new product.

Huh! no go...grapes are sour!

deal is live again!! with FS..

For Oct 26th order, though email from Oct 27 says "we have shipped", order tracking still no tracking number!
Anyone get tracking # or receive the item already ?

In for one!!

Available In-Store Only

What does this statement in the Terms mean? "No purchase of Renewal Upgrade will qualify."

invisible said:   For Oct 26th order, though email from Oct 27 says "we have shipped", order tracking still no tracking number!
Anyone get tracking # or receive the item already ?

ordered Oct 26. Received the 31st. Dropped off by the PO.

Elric428 said:   Original Proof of Purchase Seal can be used for the upgrade rebate.

What exactly is "Original Proof of Purchase Seal" ? Other than UPC I do not see anything on the box that indicates it could be considered as original proof of purchase seal!

The same bottom side that has UPC, has on other end, TRExxxxxxx (some number)in tiny white caps... is that a seal? ? Are others getting boxes something that is more indicative?

Not sure what to use for the upgrade rebate later, anyone (pics?) ?

EDIT:

Found it! one of the small side flap tab has it ...Doh!
It states it is PROOF OF PURCHASE

For $45 competitive upgrade rebate what are you people using as proof of ownership of retail competitive product?

I own several unused FAR items from past, e.g. boxed versions of Norton 2011 from Staples, but none of the mentioned acceptable types of proof seem appealing:
- CD (cumbersome to mail)
- disk1 (as above)
- owner's manual page (none included in boxed versino)
- email for download (N/A)

Or bite bullet and mail them the product CD?

invisible said:   
Where is it, the top flap? Which side? Don't feel like opening the box and I don't see it easily by peeking in.

invisible said:   For $45 competitive upgrade rebate what are you people using as proof of ownership of retail competitive product?I would just send a photocopy of a program CD. I'm pretty sure it's been accepted for TM upgrade rebates in the past.

billrubin said:   invisible said:   
Where is it, the top flap? Which side? Don't feel like opening the box and I don't see it easily by peeking in.

Side flap, you have to open, and check properly ... that's why I missed initially.

invisible said:   Side flap, you have to open, and check properly ... that's why I missed initially.
There are ways to get the tab out without opening the whole box if you know which one is it. I use a knive to pull it out after cutting it partially with a scissor. You just need to know which one it is, top left, top right, bottom left or bottom right.

billrubin said:   invisible said:   Side flap, you have to open, and check properly ... that's why I missed initially.
There are ways to get the tab out without opening the whole box if you know which one is it. I use a knive to pull it out after cutting it partially with a scissor. You just need to know which one it is, top left, top right, bottom left or bottom right.

Bottom left ...

About 2+ weeks from original rebate submission, bump for time to send in upgrade rebate....

invisible said:   Bottom left ...
Thanks... cut it, and it was blank. Checked a little more carefully. It was the top right.

billrubin said:   invisible said:   Bottom left ...
Thanks... cut it, and it was blank. Checked a little more carefully. It was the top right.

Sorry, you're right ... but as bottom left main tab was UPC that I presume you already had to cut that would have exposed bottom left side tab as being blank that you would have already noticed right then I presume. I usually cut more than just the exact relevant part to provide context at times.

Hope the photocopy of Norton Internet Security 2012 will work for the upgrade ...

invisible said:   Sorry, you're right ... but as bottom left main tab was UPC that I presume you already had to cut that would have exposed bottom left side tab as being blank that you would have already noticed right then I presume. I usually cut more than just the exact relevant part to provide context at times.

Hope the photocopy of Norton Internet Security 2012 will work for the upgrade ...

Actually, I score the top layer and peel off the UPC, so I hadn't removed the entire area above the flap.

Photocopy of any Norton product should work fine. I use McAfee simply because I have a PDF of a couple of disk images from way back. Just print as needed.

Just got email for $45 rebate also : "Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing." !

Just no time to get rid of the software in MM way, so will go to school or a friend ...

would you happen to have a scan of your original Proof of Purchase seal? I did not keep a copy before sending the rebate and now find they are missing the proof of purchase for the upgrade rebate.

thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014