Godaddy $1.99 coupon code

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $1.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $1.99 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPalŪ or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

coupon code: GOFB006A

GoDaddy
See GoDaddy discounts that earn 7.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

GoDaddy (15.17kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Update new GoDaddy coupon code $1.99

Coupon code GoDaddy: gofb1001aa

both codes didnt work for me

Didn't work for me out of the box too. After applying the code the cart showed me something around 8$.

What I did to make it work:
1. Emptied the cart after applying the code.
2. Closed GoDaddy page.
3. Opened GoDaddy main page and now there was a banner "SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $1.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! View offer details".
4. Repeated order procedure again and got the discount.

Hope it works for others

1. Clear cookies with CCleaner
2. Go to GoDaddy, use coupon code

Note:
- Payment via CC

the $1.99 code works only once per account, clearing cookies and Cache and switch IPs won't work for the same account.

Use the code mmanuts for $4.95/domain, up to 3 domains. It works just now 10/31/12.

I used it today successfully. The first time it didn't apply so I clicked on the "empty cart" and went back to the beginning, saw the $1.99 banner, went through the process again, and it worked. Thanks!

I only get a 2.95 deal.

Got it to work. I had gone through a CB site and it modified my coupon. 2.95 code GOFGD005

Worked for me, I paid $1.17 in total. Not bad

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014