• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Register your email by November 5, 2012 to get this coupon:

$50 off your next purchase of $100 or more.

To get coupon follow the steps below:

Go here: http://homedepot.com/prosfirst

Enter code: 0029AF06X

Enter your email address & coupon will be emailed to your inbox immediately.

$50 off single receipt purchase of $100 or more at U.S. The Home Depot stores through 11/12/12. Offer does not apply to installation products or services or to John Deere, Cub Cadet, Little Giant Ladder Systems, Dacor, Viking, Fisher & Paykel, Sharp Insight, Delonghi, Buckhaven, Weber, Lynx, Alfresco, OCI, Marvel, Bertazzoni, Aga, and Vent-A-Hood products and trade styles and cannot be combined with any other offer. Cash value 1/20th of 1cent. Void if sold or copied and where prohibited. 2012, Homer TLC Inc. All rights reserved.

Thanks to angiep451 over @ SD for the OP

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

$50 off $100 in-store coupon
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I'll send ya a time machine too.

milkandcookies (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 7:19p) |

can any one have extra coupons PM me.. looking for one to buy frezeer..

chmallareddy (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 4:42p) |

These HD folks sure send out a lot of spam

pietromoon (Nov. 29, 2012 @ 11:51a) |

Reason they haven't shut down the coupon generator yet is because it was done through a 3rd party vendor and they are still trying to get someone there to respond. HQ is calling stores that are still open to advise not to take these (East coast stores are all closed now, so they will just get overnight memo). Deal will be dead within the hour.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice!

works

This is on fire! Got the coupon immediately in my inbox.

Sweet deal.

Wow, fantastic. Thanks!

Coupon Received! Green for you!

awesome, thanks OP!

Dam, between this and the mulching zombies coupons I'm going to be doing a lot of shopping at Home Depot.

Stupid question: I've got the coupon ... but how do I print it to present in-store?

got "server busy" twice
but i got one
thanks

xelint said:   Dam, between this and the mulching zombies coupons I'm going to be doing a lot of shopping at Home Depot.

Might be the idea.

"HUGE boost in sales in the 4th quarter!!!!"

DUDSTER said:   Stupid question: I've got the coupon ... but how do I print it to present in-store?

You just print from the browser window - if you do not have a printer handy at the moment, I would recommend a screen print, the coupon can only be viewed 3 times

Sweet. Thanks OP!

50% off if you do it right. might add up to huge losses too.

I wonder what the odds are of getting Lowes or Menards to take them.

I am officially a Painter.

Thanks OP!

archena said:   DUDSTER said:   Stupid question: I've got the coupon ... but how do I print it to present in-store?

You just print from the browser window - if you do not have a printer handy at the moment, I would recommend a screen print, the coupon can only be viewed 3 times

It's funny but FF would NOT allow me to print while IE9 would. I hardly use IE at all ...

Thanks ...

DUDSTER said:   archena said:   DUDSTER said:   Stupid question: I've got the coupon ... but how do I print it to present in-store?

It's funny but FF would NOT allow me to print while IE9 would. I hardly use IE at all ...

Thanks ...

Odd I am also on FireFox and printed just fine

Outstanding! I was going to HD to do some tool renting this weekend anyway.

thx!

Don't know if I'll use it, but I got it! Thanks

Can this be used at Lowes?

great. Got one right away. Thanks OP!

100 down, 900 to go

Signed up 30 minutes ago. Nothing yet. I used a temporary email - maybe they block those?

gasaver said:   Signed up 30 minutes ago. Nothing yet. I used a temporary email - maybe they block those?

that's odd, maybe too many requests now, I just posted here, after I got my email

xelint said:   Dam, between this and the mulching zombies coupons I'm going to be doing a lot of shopping at Home Depot.

I was able to use the $5, $10 and $15 off coupons from the zombie game in one trip to Home Depot. I got some trees and bushes to update the front on my house which were on clearance and the coupons worked great on them.... The girl said that it did not matter as long as she rang each coupon up as a separate transaction. I spent a whole $4 on top of the coupons and my kids also got a great pumpkin.

signed up with 10 emails received only in 1 email

Got one! Great deal OP!

Worked for me, thanks.

It took about 5 minutes to show up in my inbox. Please post if anyone uses it tomorrow without any problems. The header says between 11/5 and 11/12...???

Thanks

This is FW so just be patient, I guess they are getting slammed, the email will arrive.

Awesome!

Thank you!

Signed up with three email accounts and got 3 coupons

I don't see any exclusions on buying gift cards......

Of course it says invalid act code for me,

IN for 20!!! good to have 'catch-all' email account

LORENW said:   Of course it says invalid act code for me,

I had the same issue.. then I opened it in a "InPrivate Browser" window... worked

Skipping 208 Messages...
These HD folks sure send out a lot of spam

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014