• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Keurig Mini Plus B31 on clearance @ BestBuy - $29.99 AR ($49.99 - $20 Rebate) B&M YMMV
Keurig Mini Plus B31 on clearance @ BestBuy for as low as $49.99 - $20 Rebate = $29.99 B&M YMMV.
The box comes with 10pcs free coffee capsules.

You can check the clearance items from the BestBuy website and you can order most of them for in-store pickup. I was able to order mine and pickup at the store today. BB clearance items are YMMV.

Link to Best Buy...

Link to Rebate

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Mini Plus B31 (38.49kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
We use the refillable K-Cups and buy whatever kind of coffee we want, like the recent Gevalia deal. Even cheaper than 30... (more)

billrubin (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 3:19p) |

The rebate expires on Oct.28. Can you still get it? Or just a chance you are taking?.

mrCheapShop (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 3:48p) |

When did they let you out that you don't know the answer to this?

aarzi (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 12:05a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where can I learn all the "B&M", "YMMV"?

above Hot Deals FAQ

Strange clearance prices. My local store still has it for 79.99. But there is another store somewhat nearby that has it for 55.99. Haven't seen it for 49.99 (via the website).

None near 07054.. all showing $99.99

Got one. Been wanting to try one of these. My Tassimo makes a huge racket and I'm thinking that the T-discs are going the way of the betamax....Thanks OP!

what is the item number or SKU ?
thanks
............
This ?
Keurig - Mini Plus B31 Bundle 1-Cup Coffeemaker - Red
Model: AK00316PK1
SKU: 5412388
Be the first to write a review.

Sold & Shipped by:
Focus Camera
Seller Rating:
4.38 out of 5

great price.
$119 in my town.

OP, you must not be in CA.

Check different stores as its ymmv. The clearance is store by store. Good luck!

Got one
Great christmas gift
Green given

Great deal, OOS in 64163

Found one... about a 30 minute drive from here. $49.99. I'm very, very tempted to hop in the car and go get it.

I have been contemplating getting a Keurig for myself (I bought one for my father for Christmas, but he lives in another city).
Is this a good brewer? Meaning, if the price wasn't so good, would it be of high enough quality that it would still be considered worth buying? Is this one of the models that has had problems with the water pump breaking down?

No - it's this:

Model: B315 SKU: 9893199



Basset said:   what is the item number or SKU ?
thanks
............
This ?
Keurig - Mini Plus B31 Bundle 1-Cup Coffeemaker - Red
Model: AK00316PK1
SKU: 5412388
Be the first to write a review.

Sold & Shipped by:
Focus Camera
Seller Rating:
4.38 out of 5

$119.95 in 02184

It's also worth noting that it's the Keurig Mini Platinum. That's could be significant if you're trying to price match, like I'm going to try to (because they may not price match a black one to a platinum one). OTOH, it's worth a shot if it can save me a drive.

I took mine back. The coffee always smelled like hot plastic, and I could always see a slight oily residue. And yes, we washed it many times, and tried all different coffees. I have a Tassimo, and only drank Starbucks. But, Starbucks discontinued t-discs, we tried Keurig. So, I know how it can taste. We are now pressing our own coffee, my best option right now.

Price matching was a no-go, as expected (Staples). Took the drive to one of the two Best Buys with stock within decent driving distance and had no problem getting one - probably because it was stacked above the washers and dryers and nobody (salespeople) had a clue they were there (luckily I spotted the boxes). Rang up at $49.99. I did a very non-fatwallet like thing - I took Best Buy's 2 year warranty for $8.99. Usually I don't do the warranties, but I've read enough Keurig reviews that I'm thinking that there is a possiblity that there could be issues.. hope not, but just in case... (ok, it was less than $10 and I had a weak moment at the cash desk).

Anyways.... If you look at the various Best Buy locations, there are a couple dozen available in San Diego and Riverside Counties.

So, I know the rebate has expired but I placed an order for it last night since my store had it for $49.99. Got email this morning saying that it was ready for pickup, but then got a call from the store saying that they don't have it! The order still shows ready for pickup online. Can I force the manager to do anything for me if they really do not have it? I guess I should not ask such a stupid question, since it is BB, after all.

billrubin said:   So, I know the rebate has expired but I placed an order for it last night since my store had it for $49.99. Got email this morning saying that it was ready for pickup, but then got a call from the store saying that they don't have it! The order still shows ready for pickup online. Can I force the manager to do anything for me if they really do not have it? I guess I should not ask such a stupid question, since it is BB, after all.
If you call online BB CS they should joiner and send one...

That's kind of why I didn't order it ahead of time. I went to my local Best Buy. They didn't have any, I knew that. I had narrowed down 2 or 3 stores that said they had some in stock. I got my local store to look up exactly how many units each store had, and I chose to drive to the store that showed that they had 7 units. Even if their inventory was inaccurate and they really had fewer than that, I was still reasonably likely to find a unit. When the inventory says 1 or 2 units, honestly, it isn't that usual for those stores to not actually have any.

You can complain, but I'm not sure how much good it will do.

I took 2 of these back. Not one of their better products IMO. Lots of bad reviews and I can see why. I've fallen in love with a french press, best coffee I've had to date.

I will honestly say that I'm loving mine. I use it at least for one cup of coffee every morning, and on the weekends more than that. And I often make other non-coffee drinks with it in the evenings. The only thing that was slightly negative is that my machine was packed in Dec. 2011 and the coffees that came with it were out of date (stale). But that was easily remedied. I've bought some great coffee (I think Green Mountain Coffee's Sumatra Reserve is my favorite), and the machine is working as it should. And there is no plastic-y taste or smell at all.

gooddealie said:   The only thing that was slightly negative is that my machine was packed in Dec. 2011 and the coffees that came with it were out of date (stale). But that was easily remedied.I believe I read somewhere that the expiration date on the k-cups is not that important.

billrubin said:   gooddealie said:   The only thing that was slightly negative is that my machine was packed in Dec. 2011 and the coffees that came with it were out of date (stale). But that was easily remedied.I believe I read somewhere that the expiration date on the k-cups is not that important.

It may not kill you, but it doesn't help the taste. I purchased different varieties of k-cup coffee and other beverages from various supermarkets and then made a fairly large purchase from CoffeeforLess.com and especially with the Coffee for Less coffee, there was a huge difference - that coffee filled the room with aroma, and the taste was much more defined. The same coffee type that came in the variety pack with the machine didn't have anywhere near the same aroma or smooth taste.

gooddealie said:   That's kind of why I didn't order it ahead of time. I went to my local Best Buy. They didn't have any, I knew that. I had narrowed down 2 or 3 stores that said they had some in stock. I got my local store to look up exactly how many units each store had, and I chose to drive to the store that showed that they had 7 units. Even if their inventory was inaccurate and they really had fewer than that, I was still reasonably likely to find a unit. When the inventory says 1 or 2 units, honestly, it isn't that usual for those stores to not actually have any.

You can complain, but I'm not sure how much good it will do.
So, I was passing by the BB I ordered from last night, so I decided to stop in. I had printed out the order status from online showing that it was ready for pickup. Naturally they did not have it. A few people looked for it and finally they agreed that they did not have it. Finally the CSR asked if I wanted to get a different one. Then she conferred with a manager type (who never bothered to speak to me) and I heard him say something like "we can't let him have it for that price". The CSR went and got a similar current model and by that time the manager had disappeared. Killed 10-15 minutes looking for him and then someone found him and turns out the best he was willing to do was split the difference, so $75 instead of $100 (and instead of $50). I told them to forget about it and left empty-handed, after wasting 45 minutes. The website still shows that they have it available, I may order it again just to be a pain and to see what the results are.

I still do not understand how they can mark it ready for pickup without actually having the item in their hands. and why they then took 3 hours to call me and say that they did not have it. Clearly there is something wrong with the pick-up process at my local store. I'm going to send an email to corporate complaining about it. I don't expect it will do any good but given that the manager didn't even have the decency to speak to me and apologize, I figure it's the least I can do.

Here's an update. I was trying to figure out who to complain to at BB I noticed that they have a message board. So I posted my story, and of course one apologist said it was busy due to holiday season, blah blah blah. But then a BB employee wrote and asked me to contact him via PM with the order details. I sent it to him, and he asked what they could do to make me satisfied. SO I told him they should sell me the non-clearanced one for $50. He agreed to do it as an exception, and had me place an order and he said he will adjust the price after the order is charged. When I was placing the order, I noticed that they had free shipping, so I sent it to my son in Delaware to save the sales tax, since it was for him, anyway. So it appears that I will get it for the $49.99 price. Obviously I will not get the rebate but it's still cheaper than Kohls, even with the various BF discounts.

VirginiaDC said:   Got one. Been wanting to try one of these. My Tassimo makes a huge racket and I'm thinking that the T-discs are going the way of the betamax....Thanks OP!

I've been using my Tassimo the past 3 months MORE than I've used the Keurig. lol I find it easier and much cheaper. T-Discs are ALWAYS on sale for 30-40 cents a pop.

megachacker said:   VirginiaDC said:   Got one. Been wanting to try one of these. My Tassimo makes a huge racket and I'm thinking that the T-discs are going the way of the betamax....Thanks OP!

I've been using my Tassimo the past 3 months MORE than I've used the Keurig. lol I find it easier and much cheaper. T-Discs are ALWAYS on sale for 30-40 cents a pop.
We use the refillable K-Cups and buy whatever kind of coffee we want, like the recent Gevalia deal. Even cheaper than 30-40c each.

The rebate expires on Oct.28. Can you still get it? Or just a chance you are taking?.

mrCheapShop said:   The rebate expires on Oct.28. Can you still get it? Or just a chance you are taking?.When did they let you out that you don't know the answer to this?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014