• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples ad 11/4-11/10 Staples photo paper $1AR and other dollar itemsNotable items:

Staples 8.5X11 photo paper $14.99-$13.99SER=$1. Limit 4. Item 564121

Staples copy paper $6.99-$3.99SER=$3. Limit 4. Item 897804

Also there is a $10 off $50 breakroom purchases. Online code is 36625. In store code:61796

Uniden 4 Handset Phone sys w/ans machine $74.99 less $25 easy rebate = $49.99 after rebate (or $29.99 if you have $20/50 coupon)

Pictures are not the best quality, hopefully they are good enough.

will try to ad photos of ad soon. and more items of interest.

thnx butcherboy and mbc230

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Photo Paper and More (18.28kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Are these rebates still "validation in progress"?

c3 (Nov. 29, 2012 @ 11:19p) |

These are now "Validation complete" for me.

metsfan (Nov. 30, 2012 @ 6:29a) |

Thanks. Did you submit before 11/11? Both photo paper and Kaspersky purchased on 11/10 and submitted on 11/11 and late... (more)

c3 (Nov. 30, 2012 @ 8:48a) |

• Also categorized in:

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Uniden 4 Handset Phone sys w/ans machine $74.99 less $25 easy rebate = $49.99 after rebate (or $29.99 if you have $20/50 coupon)

Of course the coupon expires 11/3, will probably work on 11/4 but YMMV...

edavid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

yes, I confident it will still scan on 11/4 and 5ish. the 15% off coupon that expired on Thurs, was still working yesterday.

The only thing useful that I can see is the photo paper for cashing out rewards used in conjunction with a $10 off $50 office supplies mobile app coupon. Very slight MM depending on your sales tax rate. 4x$14.99 - 4x$13.99 rebate - $10 Q = $6 MM - sales tax on $49.96 (or less depending on amount of rewards used). Or use the $20 off $50 if you have one and turn it into a $16 MM less sales tax.

MISTERCHEAP said:   edavid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

yes, I confident it will still scan on 11/4 and 5ish. the 15% off coupon that expired on Thurs, was still working yesterday.

Sure, it will scan, but an eagle-eyed cashier (or worse, a manager working the register) may refuse to scan it

edavid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   edavid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Sure, it will scan, but an eagle-eyed cashier (or worse, a manager working the register) may refuse to scan it

funny, my stores never hassle me, if it scans they take it.

MISTERCHEAP said:   edavid said:   

funny, my stores never hassle me, if it scans they take it.

That's what makes it YMMV... I get hassled about half the time... and there are only 2 stores.

Any detail on the $250 tablet recycling? I got a very old convertible tablet (like 10 yr old) that I want to get rid off.

unnamedone said:   Any detail on the $250 tablet recycling? I got a very old convertible tablet (like 10 yr old) that I want to get rid off.www.tradeupandrecycle.com/tablets

So, McAfee Total Protection 1 user is $4.99 AR again but it's a different rebate. Hopefully McAfee won't start enforcing the one rebate per product per year rule again.

Are the Duracell batteries eligible for rewards this week?

TheGMan said:   Are the Duracell batteries eligible for rewards this week?No.

billrubin said:   So, McAfee Total Protection 1 user is $4.99 AR again but it's a different rebate. Hopefully McAfee won't start enforcing the one rebate per product per year rule again.

McAfee Internet Security 2013, 3 PCs is also on sale Item: 959599

$69.99 - $6 instant savings - $54 mail-in rebate = $9.99

I miss ejunky coupons

Store was OOS on the $1 AR photo paper... Associate insisted that I could buy at kiosk and rebate would still be valid... because it was a "store purchase." Sounds backward from my understanding, but decided to give it a shot, along with $5/50 coupon and burn up some discounted Staples GCs I had in my pocket. So, mm if the rebate holds. If not, I have to jump through hoops with the store manager to resolve and/or return.

Kiosk order works with online rebate, not in-store rebate.

c3 said:   Kiosk order works with online rebate, not in-store rebate.Right.. counts for in-store Rewards but online rebates. Speaking of which, I got the check for those better than free cases of paper today.

Staples coupon 25 off 75, buy it from eBay, it costs $7

15% off all paper (photo paper included): http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQmMOCB7SHGCB8vAEFNs1tzobG/... Email says valid on photo paper, though it's not printed on the coupon. If you buy four of the 14.99 photo papers, this is a better deal than the $5 off $50. Says can't be combined with any other coupon, so I assume you won't be able to use both. But you can try, and if it works, even better.

I bought my photo paper yesterday.

metsfan said:   15% off all paper (photo paper included): http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQmMOCB7SHGCB8vAEFNs1tzobG/... Email says valid on photo paper, though it's not printed on the coupon. If you buy four of the 14.99 photo papers, this is a better deal than the $5 off $50. Says can't be combined with any other coupon, so I assume you won't be able to use both. But you can try, and if it works, even better.

Return/rebuy but you would probably need to contact them to fix the rebate if you submitted the rebates already. Returns do not subtract from rebate limits.

mathfaster said:   metsfan said:   15% off all paper (photo paper included): http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQmMOCB7SHGCB8vAEFNs1tzobG/... Email says valid on photo paper, though it's not printed on the coupon. If you buy four of the 14.99 photo papers, this is a better deal than the $5 off $50. Says can't be combined with any other coupon, so I assume you won't be able to use both. But you can try, and if it works, even better.

Return/rebuy but you would probably need to contact them to fix the rebate if you submitted the rebates already. Returns do not subtract from rebate limits.

Thanks, but I'll pass. Not worth it for the $3.99 extra, when I already made $1 on it.

Side note: I really like this paper. Print with a Canon Pro9000 Mark II (and bulk ink from here) and the prints come out wonderfully. When I'm printing something that I don't need to last forever, it's what I use. I'm always happy when it's the rebate photo paper of the week. Of course, I do already have like 30 unopened boxes of it now...

metsfan said:   15% off all paper (photo paper included): http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQmMOCB7SHGCB8vAEFNs1tzobG/... Email says valid on photo paper, though it's not printed on the coupon. If you buy four of the 14.99 photo papers, this is a better deal than the $5 off $50. Says can't be combined with any other coupon, so I assume you won't be able to use both. But you can try, and if it works, even better.

Just picked up the photo paper today. The 15% off coupon and the $5 off $50 stacked, cashier looked at them for a minute and then scanned both. Total after tax was just under $50 so about $6 MM plus 5% Cash Back on my discover card + 10% Staples rewards (does the rewards apply to photo paper?)

emp1 said:   metsfan said:   15% off all paper (photo paper included): http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQmMOCB7SHGCB8vAEFNs1tzobG/... Email says valid on photo paper, though it's not printed on the coupon. If you buy four of the 14.99 photo papers, this is a better deal than the $5 off $50. Says can't be combined with any other coupon, so I assume you won't be able to use both. But you can try, and if it works, even better.

Just picked up the photo paper today. The 15% off coupon and the $5 off $50 stacked, cashier looked at them for a minute and then scanned both. Total after tax was just under $50 so about $6 MM plus 5% Cash Back on my discover card + 10% Staples rewards (does the rewards apply to photo paper?)

Nope. Rewards are only on case and ream paper.

Any way you can post text from the email? (for 15% off paper email) I think I've been hassled before when the coupon didn't show the coupon code, do we know why that is missing? Many thanks!

kirku said:   Any way you can post text from the email? (for 15% off paper email) I think I've been hassled before when the coupon didn't show the coupon code, do we know why that is missing? Many thanks!Don't use Chrome as a browser. I have issues with bar codes using Chrome. Use FF. The coupon from the DEALS pull down on Staples.com does not have a bar code.

kirku said:   Any way you can post text from the email? (for 15% off paper email) I think I've been hassled before when the coupon didn't show the coupon code, do we know why that is missing? Many thanks!

Fatwallet's link seems to not be working. Here's a PDF, and screenshot of the email.

Email
coupon PDF

metsfan said:   emp1 said:   metsfan said:   15% off all paper (photo paper included): http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQmMOCB7SHGCB8vAEFNs1tzobG/... Email says valid on photo paper, though it's not printed on the coupon. If you buy four of the 14.99 photo papers, this is a better deal than the $5 off $50. Says can't be combined with any other coupon, so I assume you won't be able to use both. But you can try, and if it works, even better.

Nope. Rewards are only on case and ream paper.
I guess I should have used my rewards then to save on the tax, oh well. If last months rewards clears before the end of the week then maybe I'll return and rebuy with the rewards. I'll gain turning the rewards into cash and 3.375% on the tax (8.375% - 5% CB from Discover)

emp1 said:   5% CB from Discover

Which Discover card?

c3 said:   emp1 said:   5% CB from Discover

Which Discover card?
Discover Business gives me 5% back on office supplies (and 2% CB on gas). Other than that and shop discover and redeem for gift cards (usually $20 gets $25 GC), its not a very good card. I pretty much only use the card at Staples and when the Shop Discover gives me more than FW.

emp1 said:   c3 said:   emp1 said:   5% CB from Discover

Which Discover card?
Discover Business gives me 5% back on office supplies (and 2% CB on gas). Other than that and shop discover and redeem for gift cards (usually $20 gets $25 GC), its not a very good card. I pretty much only use the card at Staples and when the Shop Discover gives me more than FW.

Some of the Chase Inks give 5% back at office stores (as well as telecomms and something else, I forget) with a much higher limit to annual purchases than discover business (50k vs 3k). Not bashing the discover card though, I have both

mathfaster said:   Return/rebuy but you would probably need to contact them to fix the rebate if you submitted the rebates already. Returns do not subtract from rebate limits.Are you sure about that? If you wait for the submitted rebate to become invalidated due to the return, the new submission should be OK. At least I thought it would.

billrubin said:   mathfaster said:   Return/rebuy but you would probably need to contact them to fix the rebate if you submitted the rebates already. Returns do not subtract from rebate limits.Are you sure about that? If you wait for the submitted rebate to become invalidated due to the return, the new submission should be OK. At least I thought it would.I have never had it happen to me personally but that is what I seem to remember from posts here and on sd. It is better if you think you will buy the max and do a return to hold off on submitting the rebates. You could be right about the waiting for the return to take hold before submitting the rebate for a second time. Maybe the others never waited for the return to invalidate the rebate before resubmitting. Can't remember. In any case, a quick call to the rebate people usually fixes the issue.

Next weeks ad is now up.

Are these rebates still "validation in progress"?

c3 said:   Are these rebates still "validation in progress"?

These are now "Validation complete" for me.

metsfan said:   These are now "Validation complete" for me.

Thanks. Did you submit before 11/11? Both photo paper and Kaspersky purchased on 11/10 and submitted on 11/11 and later are still "in progress" for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014