Kindle Fire HD 199.99 - 20.00 GC AR @ Staples

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kindle Fire HD
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks, in for one..got $20 rebate print out at register

do any of the new Kindles touchscreens have free/ cheap 3G access?

vickh said:   do any of the new Kindles touchscreens have free/ cheap 3G access?

Yes. $50 for the year for 4G.

Daniel18399 said:   vickh said:   do any of the new Kindles touchscreens have free/ cheap 3G access?

Yes. $50 for the year for 4G.


Only the $499 8.9inch model.

How about the following years, anyone knows?
I would be happy to buy one if they keep the $50 for years.

PrinceK said:   Daniel18399 said:   vickh said:   do any of the new Kindles touchscreens have free/ cheap 3G access?

Yes. $50 for the year for 4G.


Only the $499 8.9inch model.

It's prepaid so anything can change, but that is probably a sustainable price, not like Chromebook which is unlikely to be renewed unless it goes underutilized.

Note: The subject of this thread does NOT have 3G/4G access.

Can you apply a Staples coupon to it? Like a $30 off $150?

Minus $18 in sales tax. No thanks.

Rob9874 said:   Minus $18 in sales tax. No thanks.
God forbid your local schools/ police/fire/EMS get some of your money.

Karnivore said:   Rob9874 said:   Minus $18 in sales tax. No thanks.
God forbid your local schools/ police/fire/EMS get some of your money.


Since when does sales tax in any state actually go to any of those agencies? Perhaps you meant property tax?

Redbeard25 said:   Note: The subject of this thread does NOT have 3G/4G access.

no matter what, I think this is a good deal.

Does this price include the ad sponsored lock screen?

can this one be flashed to Android CM9?

qliang1 said:   can this one be flashed to Android CM9?

AFAIK, it's been rooted, but no custom ROMs yet.

is this still being offered?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014