Charles Tyrwhitt No-Iron shirts $24 shipped

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
fallonjp said:   I bought a shirt from them a while back. I love the shirt and the quality is very good, the only issue I have is that the greater majority of their shirts are Jermyn St. style which does not have the button mid-way up the sleeve placket. I roll my sleeves quite a bit and I don't like the way they roll with the wider opening due to no button. I e-mailed them to ask about this and that's where I found out about the Jermyn St. style, they did send me a link with some shirts that have that button, but there were only abut 7 of them, none were all that great, and all were priced at $69.

Just my $0.02, I know this won't matter for many people as most who are buying these shirts probably don't roll their sleeves, but thought I'd throw it out there. I'm thinking of taking mine to a tailor to have the button added, that's how much it annoys me.

Thanks for this. I have the same problem on some BB shirts since I also roll my sleeves.

My 2 orders SHIPPED, I can't wait to see what a $60 regular price pair of boxer shorts is like?!? Not much of a gamble for $4.95 DELIVERED from London! LOL

Is the shirt/tie deal dead? Can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Deal is still live.

Wild,

Any chance you can post a link to the shirt/tie deal? I can't seem to find it on the site. Thanks.

If you click on the link in the original post, and then click on the red Clearance tab, you'll see the clearance shirts tab. Click on that tab, choose a shirt to add to your basket, and then put the XCW2 code in the promo box. Voila, $20 off and $4.95 shipping. Simple as that.

Can anyone comment on how their regular and slim fits compare to BB traditional/regular/slim fits?

I have a pretty athletic build and wear a BB regular fit, as their traditional fit is overly baggy and my shoulders and chest don't fit into their slim fit.

The first two of the six I ordered just arrived. Man, what a fantastic deal -- thanks again to the OP.

wildhorseman said:   If you click on the link in the original post, and then click on the red Clearance tab, you'll see the clearance shirts tab. Click on that tab, choose a shirt to add to your basket, and then put the XCW2 code in the promo box. Voila, $20 off and $4.95 shipping. Simple as that.

Thanks Wild, but I was looking for the shirt + tie deal (not the shirt only deal). Anyone confirm the shirt + tie deal is alive?

Just purchased one of the $35 clearance shirts -$20 + $4.95 S&H for a total of $19.95. That's an awesome price. I've purchased CT shirts in the past. They are my favorite.

Thanks!

Deal is still active. Ordered one shirt today (though I'm almost certain I measured my sleeve size wrong - I measured 32" and they only had the 37" in stock for my chosen style. I have ape arms so I'm hoping to luck into the right size.)

A 32" sleeve requires them to tailor the shirt and costs extra. If you have "ape arms" though, I doubt you are a 32. I still need get in on this, but no time tonight to search ties.

Thanks, OP!

Nm

How do you get to the shirt & tie deals, all I see is either shirts or ties seperately? The link in the OP doesn't get me to a shirt/tie option.

Thanks OP, in for four!

I think the shirt/tie deal is dead. I grabbed some shirts out of clearance, however. Thx OP!

You can also get a pair of boxers for $5, shipped (after coupon). That's not in it's own right a great deal on boxers, but I imagine that these are *really good* boxers...

$23.95, Thanks OP.

For those asking about quality of these, they're great. I have, uh, 14 of them? Basically the only shirts I wear, and I get them whenever they have one of their deals going. You should never pay full price for them, there's always a 4/$199 or something happening.

Neil

Very nice. I'll be stocking my closet with these and BB shirts. No middle button on the cuffs is a big bummer.

Thanks OP! Trying to get christmas shopping done early this year.

7.5% CashBack @ coupon cactus.

Thanks OP, ordered one.
Looking around after ordering, I noticed you need to pay extra to get a pocket. Not a big deal for me, but may be one for some.

NeuroSynapsis said:   Very nice. I'll be stocking my closet with these and BB shirts. No middle button on the cuffs is a big bummer.

Not having that extra button is a sign of a better quality shirt.

cattlet said:   7.5% CashBack @ coupon cactus.careful with CashBack websites - when I've tried them in the past, the offer disappeared after I clicked the referral link.

These shirts are well worth it especially at this price. The quality is great and I have used shirts purchased from them for occasions such as wedding parties, to work, even for a casual night out. Especially with such a deal it makes me wonder why I used to buy shirts are the big department stores at the malls. Most of those have faded or just worn our poorly. That doesn't happen with CT shirts! If you are around the DC or NYC area I would go by their stores once in a while to check out some of their deals or to see the shirts in person.

Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else hate the stiffness of the top collar button? It takes me forever to just unbutton the shirt from the hanger and it's even worse when I'm wearing it. That said the body fit and fabric are very nice. I wouldn't call the fit of the sleeves short, but rather cuffs are narrow, you might want stick with the French cuffs.

I own a dozen CT shirts and many BB shirts, as well. The CT shirts are better quality and last longer than BB's. However, BB's non-iron shirts come out with fewer wrinkles than CT's. All in all I like CT's better.

BrianGa said:   cattlet said:   7.5% CashBack @ coupon cactus.careful with CashBack websites - when I've tried them in the past, the offer disappeared after I clicked the referral link.You just need to make sure you go to the proper link at the target website, e.g. http://www.ctshirts.com/cyril, or this one.

Offer code showing $9.95 shipping.

VicVinegar said:   I'd put them on par with BB. I haven't had mine long enough to comment on how well they wear though. I've actually been a bit disappointed in a few of my BB shirts even compared to JAB when it comes to how long it takes for them to start looking "worn".Sorry, What's BB and JAB?

BB=Brooks Brothers JAB = Joseph A Bank

in 4 1 dress shirt. thanks

Watch your citi statements like a hawk. They tried to nail me with a 3% fee a few weeks later, but I called and they credited it. Hopefully everyone else has similar success.

Big fan of the quality of Charles Tyrwhitt shirts--it's all I buy for work these days. I'm tall and pretty slim, and the slim fit and extra-slim fit are great.

Don't ignore the ties either, really nice stuff and I consistently get compliments on them when I wear them. Way higher quality than most ties you can get in the same price range.

bubbagump said:   Watch your citi statements like a hawk. They tried to nail me with a 3% fee a few weeks later, but I called and they credited it. Hopefully everyone else has similar success.

It is an international transaction fee, since you are ordering from a UK company. You can complain and get the credit, but the fee is legit.

Deal is still alive
went thru OP's link & made a purchase using the $20 off code

Deal definitely still alive. I just ordered a bunch of ties (one at a time, of course...) and most of them were 23.95 including shipping after using the XCW2 code -- this after ordering 8 shirts a couple weeks ago with this deal. Thanks again OP.

deal still alive!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014