• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TRU Batteries $6.99, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE

Most have free shipping with Shoprunner. Otherwise, store pickup is available or "Free Standard Shipping on ANY Toys total purchase of $49 or more."

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

40AA
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
coming back for seconds. we'll see if it goes through.

scrouds (Nov. 08, 2012 @ 6:36a) |

This is a tremendous deal. I got mine promptly. The $6.99 cost barely covers the 2nd Day UPS shipping charge, so I don... (more)

MitchFlorida (Nov. 08, 2012 @ 9:00a) |

It only costs probably a nickel to have batteries made, if not cheaper.

scrouds (Nov. 08, 2012 @ 10:14a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for OP.

Does anyone have experience with these batteries? Are they good for normal use? Are they good for digital cameras? There are mixed reviews on the TRU web-site.

My guess is that they are about 80 percent as good as Energizer or Duracell , at the most. It's quantity , not quality. Probably fine.

They do not last as long as duracell but are okay for the price. I can not get more than one type for the b1g1 offer.

Good deal on the D batteries, thanks.
Lots of these will get drained this week on the East Coast, I'm thinking.

Girlfromdublin said:   They do not last as long as duracell but are okay for the price. I can not get more than one type for the b1g1 offer.

I ordered 3 different types on 3 different orders to picked up at the same store and received the BOGO price on all three.

99 only Stores have 8 AA or 8 AAA each for 99cents.....

actually they are charging $2.00 per 8 pack

Not threadcrapping because OP's deal is a good one.

Been real happy with Maxell's Here (On going Sale & Free Shipping)
Not much more after TRU and most importantly you don't have to leave your house.
36-AAA Shipped $7.99
48-AA Shipped $9.99

http://www.onsale.com/location/US/National/All-Deals
Scroll down the page 1/2 way

Two things!

1. Thanks OP
2. OP you MUST edit the title to reflect C and D batteries as well! <----- Hmmm. I now see C and D in title!

I just picked up (two orders) 2 packs of AAA and 2 packs of C cell batteries. I'm not 100% sure the C's were a super hot deal but they were good. That little bit of shopping was done quickly.

FREE Shoprunner SHIPPING and I was able to use Paypal/BillMeLater to keep a little cash in the bank.

Where and when do you enter the Shoprunner info? I am a member but I get all the way through checkout and haven't seen where to enter the info

numbnutz said:   Where and when do you enter the Shoprunner info? I am a member but I get all the way through checkout and haven't seen where to enter the info

In the shopping cart, below "Order Summary" towards the bottom. There should be a place to sign in, look for green text.

niki4h said:   numbnutz said:   Where and when do you enter the Shoprunner info? I am a member but I get all the way through checkout and haven't seen where to enter the info

In the shopping cart, below "Order Summary" towards the bottom. There should be a place to sign in, look for green text.
Looked right past it. Thanks

9 volt also 2-pack $4.99 b1g1. All of my smoke detectors started to go out so good timing.

I don't think Shoprunner works with 9 volt (unless it is because I successfully used Shoprunner on separate orders for C and D).

Strange.... no option to enter/login to Shoprunner with the 9v battery deal.

robby69 said:   Not threadcrapping because OP's deal is a good one.

Not much more after TRU and most importantly you don't have to leave your house.
36-AAA Shipped $7.99
48-AA Shipped $9.99

$5.99 ($0.2995 each) for 20 AA: http://www.onsale.com/deals/maxell-aa-alkaline-20-pk-batteries
$9.99 ($0.208125)for 48 AA: http://www.onsale.com/deals/48-pack-maxell-aa-alkaline-batteries...

Thanks, N41 of 48 packs.

robby69 said:   Not threadcrapping because OP's deal is a good one.

36-AAA Shipped $7.99
48-AA Shipped $9.99

How do you go about ordering from them? Only thing I got after ordering 9V batteries is some coupon and I am not sure where should I redeem it?

JuNooNi said:   robby69 said:   Not threadcrapping because OP's deal is a good one.

36-AAA Shipped $7.99
48-AA Shipped $9.99

How do you go about ordering from them? Only thing I got after ordering 9V batteries is some coupon and I am not sure where should I redeem it?

There is no coupon, during the process it explains to ignore the coupon wording and it will ship 7-10 days. I gave them a PO Box and they called me today to get a physical address.

^^ Thanks

got my batteries today 2 packs of AA. Strange they ship it in a HUGE box.

mine came in a manilla folder with bubble wrap. Great deal, thanks!

tantuti said:   got my batteries today 2 packs of AA. Strange they ship it in a HUGE box.

Same here

Thanks OP. My synagogue is organizing a truck of supplies to go up to NY tomorrow morning. I'm going to swing by a TRU this evening and see how many batteries I can get - I'm sure they'll be appreciated in places without power.

yes they work very well... I have even recharged them in one of those chargers that are meant to recharge disposables .. BUT If you recharge them let them sit for a few days afte...JUST TO MAKE SURE THEY DON'T LEAK great deal but these are not duracells. None of these have leaked yet I recharged over 20 AA so far

N41, AA batteries.

coming back for seconds. we'll see if it goes through.

This is a tremendous deal. I got mine promptly. The $6.99 cost barely covers the 2nd Day UPS shipping charge, so I don't know how they can do it. Maybe it is a loss leader of some type.

MitchFlorida said:   This is a tremendous deal. I got mine promptly. The $6.99 cost barely covers the 2nd Day UPS shipping charge, so I don't know how they can do it. Maybe it is a loss leader of some type.

It only costs probably a nickel to have batteries made, if not cheaper.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.