• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo IdeaPad U400 Laptop, 09932JU, Graphite Grey, Intel Core i5-2450M Processor (2.50 GHz), 6GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, 14" HD Display, HDMI, AMD Radeon HD 6470M 1GB Graphics, DVD Recordable, 802.11 b/g/n, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1.3MP Webcam » for $549 at Lenovo

Link

You figured out where you want to go. You know what you want. Now for the fun part—what features and options do you need to get there? We suggest getting a PC with the most updated features you can afford. Avoid buying a laptop based on price alone. It's no fun getting stuck with a laptop you'll need to replace in a year or two.

Click here to go to Lenovo
Add to Shopping cart for $899
At Checkout apply $350 Off coupon code: USPU42J1026 [Exp 10/31/2012]
Final Price: $899 - $350 coupon = $549 + Free Shipping + State tax may apply

Lenovo
See Lenovo coupons that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Slaptop
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Am I missing the coupon code?

TTown said:   Am I missing the coupon code?
USPU42J1026

"Coupon USPU42J1026 not valid for current shopping cart."!

Tried to select this version and received this message:

"Enhance your IdeaPad U400 Laptop - 09932JU - Graphite Gray
Our apologies
The page you requested is not available."

Looks to be OOS now, tried it before I posted the code and it did work last night.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.