• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Based on a tip by tdavis5432 here about a clearance Asus laptop
Each BB has laptops & notebooks that can ONLY be picked up at the location you select. On BB website, use the store locator at the top, then type in the zip code, click the store you want, and then it will show that store and have a clearance tab, click it then 'Shop this store', then obviously you click computers and tablets and then laptop and netbook computers

Model: C655D-S5300 SKU: 3438577
Specs
•VISION Technology by AMD
•AMD E-300 Processor with AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics
•4GB DDR3 memory (expandable to 8GB)
•Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
•15.6" LED-backlit TFT-LCD high-definition widescreen display
•320GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
•AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics
•Built-in webcam with microphone
•Multiformat media reader
•2 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
•Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
•Built-in 10/100 Ethernet LAN
•Weighs 5.5 lbs. and measures just 1.5" thin

linkified example

Member Summary

C655D-S5300
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Mmm, this particular laptop is ONLY available at your Conrad, AZ store. So, the YMMV part is sort of out of context, because I can actually calculate the exact mileage, as it is only available for pickup there.

May want to change the title, more to a BBY clearance thing or something.....

location of $199.99 laptop is @ Conway, AR

found a similar Toshiba with 2GB memory for $223.99 @ Galleria Houston location ($269.99 @ Pearland, TX)
Model: C855D-S5202 SKU: 5768189
link

These low end Toshiba laptops are not well made if anyone is interested. Spent one of my lunch break looking over all of them at Bestbuy and they are cheaply made. I can't stress cheaply made enough. Still though for the price it's not so bad?

ebbikenezer said:   Mmm, this particular laptop is ONLY available at your Conrad, AZ store. So, the YMMV part is sort of out of context, because I can actually calculate the exact mileage, as it is only available for pickup there.

May want to change the title, more to a BBY clearance thing or something.....

the link I provided was to show details about the laptop, howver if you use the store locator, you can check your nearby location to see if the Toshiba is nearby. I updated the OP to emphasize the link as an example. Thanks for your suggestion.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014