• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save 50% on 12 fresh-cut South American Rainbow Roses (i.e., assorted color): only $19.99 + a free clear glass ginger vase (a $7 value)

South American Roses are an absolute favorite
Measures approximately 16" tall - the length of these roses creates a fuller, more compact look than their longer stemmed alternatives
To allow these beautiful flowers to last much longer, they are shipped fresh, budding, and ready to bloom.
Item #30048563

Note: two dozen long stemmed rainbow roses are $12.97 more

ProFlowers
See ProFlowers discounts that earn 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Roses and Vase (29.16kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Many people find it useful if the price is displayed in the title.

SelfGovern said:   Many people find it useful if the price is displayed in the title.

An oversight on my part. I will update the title. Thanks.

How do you get free shipping (title says "$19.99 shipped")? When I tried this, the shipping was still $12+ in addition to the $19.99 roses. The roses are usually this price so it's not really a hot deal without the shipping included.

shakabuku said:   How do you get free shipping (title says "$19.99 shipped")? When I tried this, the shipping was still $12+ in addition to the $19.99 roses. The roses are usually this price so it's not really a hot deal without the shipping included.

This deal was posted over a month ago. The Glass Ginger is now showing $6.99 (instead of $0.00) and if you are now being charged for shipping, I'd have to conclude that this deal is dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014