• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HP Photosmart 6510 Wireless All-In-One Printer - Black
Disclaimer
HP Photosmart 6510 Wireless All-In-One Printer - Black for $59.99 at Best Buy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Photosmart+6510+Wireless+All-In...

Produce clear documents quickly and easily with this HP Photosmart 6510 CQ761A all-in-one printer that features built-in wireless networking to simplify connectivity. The 3-in-1 functionality allows you to print, scan and copy for enhanced efficiency.

How to get this deal:
to go to Best Buy
Add to Shopping Cart for $59.99
Final Price: $59.99 + Free Shipping + Tax

Member Summary

HP Photosmart 6510
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price for an AirPlay enabled inkjet printer!

Good deal! In for 1. Thanks.

Be warned, I have one of these and it has been nothing but headaches from the beginning. I swore never another HP Photosmart. Ended up buying a Brother and it is simple and works flawlessly. HP has the worst customer support ever and the printer would work one minute then not the next. Their answer, "unload the software and reload." THey would never admit the printer was faulty.

Wow, this is a great deal, I got one direct from HP for just under $100 a couple months ago. Costco had the 'same' for a few dollars more (the model number was slightly different, but the info I found reported that was just to give a unique sku for warehouse stores).

It's worked great for us, printing from tablets and laptops and a shared scanner that everyone can use. I did just one photo print test and was very surprised at how good that looks - can't tell it apart from photo lab prints.

Unavailable for Store Pickup or for Shipping.

In for 1, thanks OP.

A great deal for $60 delivered. Thanks OP.

What's the aftermarket ink like for this?

That's one thing nice about the Brother low end AIO - cheap generic ink readily available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014