• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
from the website:
Get ahead of your competition: Earn your MCSD certifications and start developing Windows 8 web and Windows store apps.
We’ll get you started with our “Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3” course and exam.
It’s all FREE: Register for the free online course, and receive a free exam voucher (Exam 70-480) to prove what you know. Act now: This offer is available for a limited time only.

Register now to take your HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3 exam (70-480) for free using the voucher code HTMLJMP or watch this online course to hone your HTML5, JavaScript & CSS3 skills. (The voucher code is available through 3/31/2013 while supplies last.)

srpsco said:   I just registered for my exam using this code: HTMLMPN.

Microsoft Store
Need a Microsoft Store coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

MCSD
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
CODE "DEAD"!

StinkPot (Feb. 21, 2013 @ 8:23a) |

new code 'DEAD" is not working. can anybody tell me the new code for this exam.please

babupallampati (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 9:57p) |

HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3 exam (70-480) for free using the voucher code HTMLJMP.

I Tried with HTMLJMP and I got th... (more)

subbutpt (Feb. 26, 2013 @ 1:02a) |

voucher code HTMLJMP
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks!

When scheduling the exam, they are asking for Client and Program (2nd screen after selecting Country & State) .... does anyone know what to say there?

Great way to be productive in all this icky weather.

Register now to take your HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3 exam (70-480) for free using the voucher code HTMLJMP or watch this online course to hone your HTML5, JavaScript & CSS3 skills. (The voucher code is available through 3/31/2013 while supplies last.)

Kikkoman said:   When scheduling the exam, they are asking for Client and Program (2nd screen after selecting Country & State) .... does anyone know what to say there?

First I tried for my company, I could not find. So, I chose Microsoft as sponsorer. I was able to proceed.

Exam Pricing
Exam Price 150.00 USD
Tax 0.00 USD
Discount Code HTMLJMP
Discount Amount -150.00 USD
Balance 0.00 USD

Thank you OP.

Boochi said:   Kikkoman said:   When scheduling the exam, they are asking for Client and Program (2nd screen after selecting Country & State) .... does anyone know what to say there?

First I tried for my company, I could not find. So, I chose Microsoft as sponsorer. I was able to proceed.

Which one of the drop down options did you choose after that point and none of them have 70-480 or MCSD next to them

I tried to register a exam date with Protmetic but it won't take the coupon code. Am I missing anything?

Ok, just choose the first option to move onto the next screen, you will find the option you are looking for there.

dotnetnoob said:   I tried to register a exam date with Protmetic but it won't take the coupon code. Am I missing anything?

I did the same. I used the Promotion Code option from the dropdown and it worked.

After I scheduled it just took me back to the beginning of the scheduling sequence, but I was able to get the confirmation on the 2nd attempt.

Is there a fee if I need to reschedule?

FYI, their website seems to be having problems. Call 1-800-755-3926 to schedule an exam if you can't do it online.

pkp413 said:   Is there a fee if I need to reschedule?

UPDATE: I originally posted that you have to call them the day before, but that changed. You now have reschedule it at least 16 days before: https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/Microsoft/Pages/reschedu...

Looks like there is a $35 fee to reschedule...

looks good

so do you take this online or do you go somewhere to take the exam?

cyberpitstop said:   so do you take this online or do you go somewhere to take the exam?

You have to go to a Prometric Centre to give the exam.

Thanks!!

electrostatic said:   Thanks!!
Getting page not found.

Let's not devolve into petty bickering.

This is a Microsoft certification exam that you must go take at a Prometric testing center. If you score >=700, you get the cert. These certs can give people a leg up while looking for a job, and are often required to perform certain jobs (ie: to function at an IAT level 2 or higher to access government computers). Additionally, the classes and certs can sometimes count as continuing education credits for more advanced certs (ie: CISSP, Security+). Most people whom this would benefit know what these certifications are for. If you don't know, ask your employer/teacher/supervisor if having a MCSD cert would be useful for you or your company.

Fantastic Post! Kudos to the Op. I have been looking to take a HTML Class since I started coding with XTCE. I am curious if anyone has gotten any course material when they scheduled a date to take the test. When do you receive the actual class tutorial?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Nevermind, I found it on the original link

order one for boring month

Thanks op!

we're sorry .... contact webmaster...... will try again later.

I have no idea about this and really not interested
but for FREE, I'll take the course and get the certification
OP thanks
U truly deserve your free BF t-shirt

Thanks so much...
very worthy post..

Thank you OP. If you are having issues registering, turn off any ad blockers in your browser which fixed my issue.

Signed up.

The test is 2 hours 45 minutes long.

Thanks OP, GREEN!

Thanks OP! Just scheduled my test.

Dont forget to go here and register for a second shot.. Just in case you flunk the first time.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/offers/secondshot.aspx

Thank every one I just confirmed my exam

Second shot, I tried to register for it but site says "The selected exam has already been taken. Microsoft candidates are only permitted to take a passed exam once." I guess it is not available. Please guide.

THANKS

How long would it take to learn all the material for this test? All I know is basic HTML.

also wondering this. Always wanted to learn to code. Is this a bad place to start?

Thanks op. I passed the exam yesterday

Skipping 27 Messages...
HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3 exam (70-480) for free using the voucher code HTMLJMP.

I Tried with HTMLJMP and I got this " The maximum count for the promotion has been exceeded. Please try another promotion.".

Any one know the new promo code?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014