• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

j430w
Disclaimer
Normally $99.99 on sale for $69.99
LINK

Offer Expires on 11/03/2012, Limit 2 per customer.

My Canon all-in-one bit the dust and I was on the hunt for a replacement. Brother ink carts are supposed to be very easy to refill and cheap to buy so I'm giving this a shot. Anyone know if I can get anything by trading in the Canon junker at Staples?

Remember FW CB for Staples

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Brother MFC-J430w
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this printer, as well as three other Brothers in the house. This is a nice one. Regarding your comment about refilling cartridges: the tanks are so cheap on eBay and Amazon! I usually get eight to twelve cartridges for $8 - $10. Just stockpile the cartridges.

PS: I think this printer will come down in price before the Christmas hullabaloo. I got it for $50, free ship last Christmas.

Horrible price for THIS printer.
Can be had for $50 every few weeks.

Yeah, wait for the next ~$50 (or less) sale IMO.

Yeah you're right. I searched for printers and this model didn't show up. Should've searched for this specific model. Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I need a printer now

I bought this Brother model in September for $60, from Stap1es. Stap1es WILL have a sale
or coupon or some discount thingy, if you can wait. This is a good unit. The only thing I
really miss from my dear departed Brother all-in-one, is the adjustable LCD. You must get up
fairly close ( and almost above ) to read the J430W LCD.

I found the installation pretty easy, too.

Once you upgrade to windows 8, most of the suite will not work. I am missing paperport after windows 8 upgrade.

too high. bought one before for $50

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.