• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Went out of stock just as I was finalizing my purchase. I delayed because the item said Free Shipping but they were charging me shipping at checkout. Guess it was not meant to be.

so i'm confused, i've searched everywhere and it seems the tablet is only black so why does JR say brown? typo? Can others confirm it's brown or black?

please let me know thanks!

New coupon: TURKEY10

$10 off + shipping $5.94 - final price $244.94 for me. Close to price in OP.

javaman said:   New coupon: TURKEY10

Thanks I updated the OP.

javaman said:   New coupon: TURKEY10

I updated the OP with the lower price (now $239) if you join their rewards program.

xogyrlyinredxo said:   so i'm confused, i've searched everywhere and it seems the tablet is only black so why does JR say brown? typo? Can others confirm it's brown or black?

please let me know thanks!

I researched this myself and as near as I can tell the brown devices were sold in Canada but that's just based on what I've read.

http://www.cadget.com/brown-asus-google-nexus-7-tablet-in-canada...

TURKEY10 is now dead

tdc7 said:   TURKEY10 is now dead

EDIT: See OP for how to get a $25 GC with this purchase.

tdc7 said:   TURKEY10 is now dead

Lots of turkeys are lying down now waiting to be roasted, fried, carved and gobbled up next week

El Bumpo for new deal.

it's $10 GC not $25

in for one, thanks for the find

kyouera said:   it's $10 GC not $25
Read the OP...

Order < $250 = $10 gift card, order > $250 = $25 gift card.

Just ordered. Got $25 gift card + free shipping + 2.50 J&R dollars. Good deal. Thanks op.

A little late to mention this but wouldn't the J&R coupon void the CashBack from FW and Discover?

Got J&R's email. Speaker wirer OOS. But, my nexus 7 has been shopped.

My kids broke my husband's Lenovo K1 this week, I think this might be a good replacement... just in time for Christmas.

mysnoopy said:   Got J&R's email. Speaker wirer OOS. But, my nexus 7 has been shopped.

I got a voicemail from J&R stating teh speaker wire does not come in the length that was ordered. I guess thats why it was so cheap. So does this mean I won't get the $25 Gift Card? The Nexus 7 arrived in the mail today.

My order status says the following...

Order Detail

Item Number Item Description Qty Ordered Qty Shipped
MC OMC500 Monster Cable Original Monster Cable High Performance Speaker Wire 1 0 1 Submitted
ASU NEXUS71B32 ASUS 32GB NEXUS 7 Jelly Bean Android Tablet - Brown 1 1 0 Shipped
J&R ANNIV25 J&R Promotional Customer Appreciation $25 GIFT CARD 1 0 1 Submitted

Yup.. I got a call from JR lady. She told me thatthe speaker wire is a mistake. It is $1.??/foot, min order is 7 feet. I cannot order 1 foot. I asked her to find something to replace the speaker wire. She found a $2.99 earphone and modify the order for me. So, my order is still fulfill the $250 requirement.

epete said:   mysnoopy said:   Got J&R's email. Speaker wirer OOS. But, my nexus 7 has been shopped.

I got a voicemail from J&R stating teh speaker wire does not come in the length that was ordered. I guess thats why it was so cheap. So does this mean I won't get the $25 Gift Card? The Nexus 7 arrived in the mail today.

My order status says the following...

Order Detail

Item Number Item Description Qty Ordered Qty Shipped
MC OMC500 Monster Cable Original Monster Cable High Performance Speaker Wire 1 0 1 Submitted
ASU NEXUS71B32 ASUS 32GB NEXUS 7 Jelly Bean Android Tablet - Brown 1 1 0 Shipped
J&R ANNIV25 J&R Promotional Customer Appreciation $25 GIFT CARD 1 0 1 Submitted

Gift Card now says processed. JR.com said GC's will be emailed shortly.

man, i missedd it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014