• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Note: could be targeted
Possibly good for gift cards?
amexlinklikelove (facebook app)
Costco.com
Spend $100 or more, get $25 back
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your synced Card to spend a total of $100 or more online at Costco.com by 12/31/12.
Offer Terms:
Enrollment for the offer is limited. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 8 weeks after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if: (i) the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it; (ii) it is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party; or (iii) it is not made directly with the merchant. Program Terms and Conditions apply; see below for details. Click the 'Add to Card' button and use your synced American Express Card to redeem this offer today!

Member Summary

LinkLikeLove
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
DEAD - Maximum number of cardholders have already registered

hotdeals (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 6:54a) |

It was dead 5 days ago when someone posted it. Didn't need to know that it's still dead.

billrubin (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 10:23a) |

deleted

borisr (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 5:33p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

IIRC we must register for this specific offer after card is synched.
I don't see it on my FB linklikelove (yet).

just bought a $100 giftcard to use to buy gas. Thanks OP

I spend money at costco so this helps

Seemed to show up on my AMEX issued AMEX, but not BOA issued AMEX... Not sure if the 3rd party issuer makes a difference here.

Thanks.

If I am not a Costco member, is there anyway I can use the gift card to buy gas? Do they have non-member rates at Costco gas pumps? I like the idea of buying a $100 Costco gift card for $75 as long as I am able to use the gift card. Does Costco give one day free shopping passes like Sam's Club does periodically?

EDIT: I went to Costco.com and put a $100 cash card into my cart and when I went to check out it said:

A Costco Membership is required to purchase this item.

Costco Cash Cards may only be purchased by Costco members. In order to process your request, we must verify your membership information. Please provide your membership number in the field below. This information will automatically be updated in the My Account section of the site.

Bummer

Don't trust AMEX with FB or vice-versa. You have to give your AMEX CC number to join. That sucks.

link? (to link like love?)

Greatness said:   Don't trust AMEX with FB or vice-versa. You have to give your AMEX CC number to join. That sucks.

I have done it many times and it has worked every time.

Spend $100 at Costco 2 months before Christmas... LOL easy as pie

Redbeard25 said:   link? (to link like love?)

https://apps.facebook.com/amexlinklikelove

So must be spent online? BM store doesn't count?

arabidopsis said:   So must be spent online? BM store doesn't count?

That is what the terms and conditions of the offer say. But you can always buy a gift card online and use the gift card in the store.

Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your synced Card to spend a total of $100 or more online at Costco.com by 12/31/12.

Stupid question here...how do you find out which AMEX card is linked with FB???

how do you delink it afterwards? I don't want it attached forever - no show for me and I even liked costco. OP this is a YMMV deal.

FYI tried to link my Fidelity AMEX rewards card - no offer for Costco presented. Maybe I will delink and relink to see if it changes.

DamnoIT said:   how do you delink it afterwards? I don't want it attached forever - no show for me and I even liked costco. OP this is a YMMV deal.
I never bothered to de-like it. They have lots of monthly promotions that make it worth leaving it on my "FB apps" I only share the AMEX FB posts with myself so no one else will see it. If you are that concerned just make a fake FB page and use it for all promotion/coupons like this one.

DamnoIT said:   how do you delink it afterwards? I don't want it attached forever - no show for me and I even liked costco. OP this is a YMMV deal.
There is a "unsync" link on the bottom of the Sync with Facebook page.

Has anyone confirmed that this is online only?

Not showing up as an offer for me.

Zuke76 said:   Greatness said:   Don't trust AMEX with FB or vice-versa. You have to give your AMEX CC number to join. That sucks.

OH YES they have Pies! Delicious Pies.

I simply don't see the offer. Weird enough!

does American Express Prepaid cards work?

Ordered a gift card. Easy $25! Thanks!

Zuke76 said:   Greatness said:   Don't trust AMEX with FB or vice-versa. You have to give your AMEX CC number to join. That sucks.

Must be online at Costco.com...I dont think store purchases qualify.

Thanks OP. Did it on 2 AMEX issued AMEX cards and got confirmation of using the card immediately after i placed the order.
The offer didnt show up for AMEX cards issued by other banks.

Do you mean costco cash card? There is no costco gift card, seems.

MrVietnam said:   arabidopsis said:   So must be spent online? BM store doesn't count?

That is what the terms and conditions of the offer say. But you can always buy a gift card online and use the gift card in the store.

e35fgd said:   Do you mean costco cash card? There is no costco gift card, seems.

MrVietnam said:   arabidopsis said:   So must be spent online? BM store doesn't count?

Yes, I mean Costco cash card.

e35fgd said:   Do you mean costco cash card? There is no costco gift card, seems.

Same thing, different name.

Ok, maybe that's why I don't see the offer from my FB acct..

dumma said:   Thanks OP. Did it on 2 AMEX issued AMEX cards and got confirmation of using the card immediately after i placed the order.

Thanks. Synced.

Very nice offer, thanks OP.

Was able to add it from my wife and my Facebook accounts. Now I just need to figure out which card is synced on those id's. I'm probably going to have to wait until I get power back at home and can check a file I have on my home machine where I wrote this stuff down.

e35fgd said:   Ok, maybe that's why I don't see the offer from my FB acct..

dumma said:   Thanks OP. Did it on 2 AMEX issued AMEX cards and got confirmation of using the card immediately after i placed the order.

Not seeing it on mine and I have AMEX issued AMEX.

Thanks OP! Bought $100 cash card and got email confirmation from AMEX within a few minutes.

linked my costco AMEX and the offer showed up - thanks OP!

$25 is not enough for me to sell out all my friends with constant "posts on my behalf"

Sonnamast said:   $25 is not enough for me to sell out all my friends with constant "posts on my behalf"

why not create a fake account? I do not use FB or Twitter, but I'm willing to let AMEX think I do for free cash.

Thanks OP.

Sonnamast said:   $25 is not enough for me to sell out all my friends with constant "posts on my behalf"
"You can restrict the posts to be seen only by you" - I did that when I synced it.

Just set the security to show the posts to only you. Easy as pie.

Just want to make sure I have this right. You have to add your AMEX card to your facebook account. Then sync with this page and add the costco offer. Then just spend $100 online at costco.com for $25 free?

I only ask because I did all of the above, received an order confirmation from costco.com, but as of yet have not received any email confirming my $25 free (which others claimed they got after a few minutes).

Skipping 207 Messages...
deleted

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014