• Text Only
I didn't get the offer. Must be targeted.

Synced my AMEX card for Costco.com offer and Ordered $ 100 costco cash card from costco.com. Let me see when will get $ 25 statement credit.

Sonnamast said:   $25 is not enough for me to sell out all my friends with constant "posts on my behalf"You don't even need to let it post. Just click cancel when it wants to do that. You've still got the offer. Or as other said, set the default posting to be just you. And you can go delete it afterwards if necessary.

has anyone else had trouble connecting when you click on the link? have tried numerous times and can't get connected to the AMEX site!

rcglfr said:   has anyone else had trouble connecting when you click on the link? have tried numerous times and can't get connected to the AMEX site!

I do not have a Costco AMEX card, but do have a AMEX blue card which is not specific to costco. Can I still use it to get on this deal or does it need to be Costco AMEX card only.
Not sure what the difference is though.

bought a $100 cash card, and received the email within a minute.
but this time, the email looks different, didn't mention the $25 credit.

Thank You for using your Synced Card!

Dear: Dukeboy

Thank you for using your synced American Express Card
ending in 12345 at Costco.com!

Get more savings, rewards, and experiences you'll love by visiting
AMEX Sync with Facebook here!

See program terms at
https://sync.americanexpress.com/Partner/Terms.aspx

Linked, liked, bought something I was already planning to purchase. Now waiting for the love.

that's slick!....oops, wrong forum, that's fat!

robin0h said:   Thanks OP! Bought $100 cash card and got email confirmation from AMEX within a few minutes.

The link in the OP says spend 125 or more and get 25. How come u people r spending 100 and getting the deal. Did the offer change.

dukeboy said:   bought a $100 cash card, and received the email within a minute.
but this time, the email looks different, didn't mention the $25 credit.

Thank You for using your Synced Card!

Dear: Dukeboy

ending in 12345 at Costco.com!

See program terms at

I got the same email as you did. I reread the thread and people only got an email verifying that the synced AMEX was used at costco.com. I don't believe people said their emails said they would be getting the $25.00 credit.

I think we're fine but if somebody else got an email specifically stating that they were getting a $25 credit after making a purchase, please let us know.

I used to get confirmation (credit) emails after a qualifying purchase for these AMEX link/sync offers (fb or twitter) but haven't been getting the emails lately for some reason. Just keep an eye on your "recent activities" section on your credit card and your credit should automatically post in a day or two. I still haven't had a single link/sync offer that I didn't get credit for.

I managed to sync my Blue Cash Preferred Card #1 and load the $25 Costco offer. I logged out of FB and into my "backup" FB account and registered my City TY Premier AMEX, but the Costco offer was not there. Only six really cheap ones. I unsynced that card and then synced my second Blue Cash Preferred card but still could not get the Costco offer to show. Perhaps I need to clear cookies or set up yet another FB account.

Can you register two cards against one FB account?

wiredspider said:   Seemed to show up on my AMEX issued AMEX, but not BOA issued AMEX... Not sure if the 3rd party issuer makes a difference here.
For me as well , don't show up for my PenFed AMEX, but shows for my couple of AMEX issued cards.

Got it. The term says $100 of more; it can be several transactions with a combined spending of 100 or more. good deal!

I know this has been gone over before but I can't find it searching the old threads. If my husband and I have 2 cards for the same AMEX account and 2 different facebook accounts can we both do this deal? I know it says 1 per card but was wondering if anyone with 2 cards on one account have gotten both credits.

Clicking on the GET STARTED button within https://apps.facebook.com/amexlinklikelove/ does not get the process started. Wondering if the deal was stopped because of the fatwallet effect. Turned off my adblocker, tried another browser, tried the aforementioned on another computer connected to my mobile hotspot. No go. Anyone else experiencing this?

Anyone willing to let me use their costco number? Send me a PM

wwinters said:   I know this has been gone over before but I can't find it searching the old threads. If my husband and I have 2 cards for the same AMEX account and 2 different facebook accounts can we both do this deal? I know it says 1 per card but was wondering if anyone with 2 cards on one account have gotten both credits.

Yes you can. We have one AMEX account with separate account numbers for my wife and myself. Have successfully received numerous synced offers (both have received credit). We do have two FB accounts though.

Screen Capture
Disclaimer
For those that needs full details. Attached is a screen capture of what is stated. Hope that clears up any questions.

e35fgd said:   I simply don't see the offer. Weird enough!

"simply"? you mean you didn't get the offer. OK, nothing weird about it. thanks for sharing.

Thanks OP! Added to my card.

PhinTron said:   wiredspider said:   Seemed to show up on my AMEX issued AMEX, but not BOA issued AMEX... Not sure if the 3rd party issuer makes a difference here.
For me as well , don't show up for my PenFed AMEX, but shows for my couple of AMEX issued cards.
I wonder if that's why I am not seeing it on my alternate FB account? Of course, if they made it simple to figure out what card was synced on what id, it would be easier to tell.

Tom9999 said:   Can you register two cards against one FB account?No.

Thanks OP!

I synced up my costco AMEX and got the offer. Thanks! There's also a simon 20% (10 off of 50) offer available when you sync it up with your FB account.

thanks op. signed up

the facebook app doesn't ask for my American Express card number. how does it know which card i want to sync?

Tom9999 said:   I managed to sync my Blue Cash Preferred Card #1 and load the $25 Costco offer. I logged out of FB and into my "backup" FB account and registered my City TY Premier AMEX, but the Costco offer was not there. Only six really cheap ones. I unsynced that card and then synced my second Blue Cash Preferred card but still could not get the Costco offer to show. Perhaps I need to clear cookies or set up yet another FB account.

My Citi AMEX card didn't show the offer either. A bright person on SD posted a direct link and I was able to add the offer.

https://apps.facebook.com/amexlinklikelove/?ref_id=900001492

Do we need to be a costco member to buy a 100$ cash card. If yes is it a problem to use someones costco membership ?

Hmm. I got the confirmation right away for 2 of my cards but not on the third. Anyone else not getting email confirmation of purchase?

Problem I had with the third card is that after I initially synced the offer I realized I had no idea which card was tied to the FB acct and I couldn't find the email so I did an unsync and synced a diff card and then reloaded offer onto new card. Do u think it had something to do with the fact I had initially synced offer on a diff card with that FB acct ready?

The terms do say u can only sync 1 cc with 1 FB acct at a time. but it also says that offers ready loaded to card and then un-synced will remain on card. So theoretically couldn't u just load it. Unsync card and sync new card and reload offers. Rinse and repeat? Either way I'm curious why I haven't gotten a confirmation yet for the last credit card.

FYI the two confirmations I got right away were associated with gmail accts. The one that hasn't come yet is yahoo? Think it makes a difference?

got the email in seconds after i placed the order on
costco.com, not to wait for the $25 credit.

ending in 41001 at Costco.com!

See program terms at

can anyone remind me how to tell which AMEX card I have synced already? It's been awhile and I got this offer but I can't tell which of my AMEX cards is synced.

I didn't receive any confirmation. I am using the blue AE. Anyone knows a number to call to confirm? Thanks

Signed up and got email from facebook. Ordered a giftcard of $100, just received regular order confirmation. No remark of "AMEX Sync with Facebook" .

cjbell said:   My Citi AMEX card didn't show the offer either. A bright person on SD posted a direct link and I was able to add the offer.

Excellent -- it worked for me!

cjbell said:   Tom9999 said:   I managed to sync my Blue Cash Preferred Card #1 and load the $25 Costco offer. I logged out of FB and into my "backup" FB account and registered my City TY Premier AMEX, but the Costco offer was not there. Only six really cheap ones. I unsynced that card and then synced my second Blue Cash Preferred card but still could not get the Costco offer to show. Perhaps I need to clear cookies or set up yet another FB account.

My Citi AMEX card didn't show the offer either. A bright person on SD posted a direct link and I was able to add the offer.

THIS WORKS - Added to the quick summary, thanks cjbell

This might sound stupid, but what exactly needs to be done? I clicked on link above, the offer showed up? It said add to card and now offer is on my card. But I never entered the AMEX card no?. I am doing anything wrong?

Ugh, I hate how AMEX ties this stuff in with Facebook. I guess I'll have to fire back up one of my accounts I made last year for the Gift Chain promo. $100 is real easy to spend at Costco.

Worked like a charm! $100 Cash Card, notice from AMEX less than a minute later.

billrubin said:   I wonder if that's why I am not seeing it on my alternate FB account? Of course, if they made it simple to figure out what card was synced on what id, it would be easier to tell.

I'm guessing that either 1) they didn't think it through, or 2) they did think it through and either assumed that one person would have one FB/TW account (regardless of how many AMEX cards they carry), or they INTENDED for you to dip into the offer only once per person, rather than have multiple FB/TW accounts (since, in theory, people would only have one such account).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014