• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell I15RN-2727BK Laptop i3 2.53GHz 4GB 500GB DVDRW

Dell Inspiron I15RN-2727BK 15.6" Laptop i3 2.53GHz 4GB 500GB DVDRW WiFi - Obsidian Black

Intel Core i3-380M processor - Features a 3MB L2 Cache and 2.53GHz processor speed.
Intel Core i3 processor - Features smart 4-way processing performance for HD quality computing. Intel HD graphics provide extra graphics power for your laptop when you need it.
4GB DDR3 memory - For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
Multiformat DVDRW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support - Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media.
15.6" WLED high-definition display - With TrueLife technology and 720p resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity.
500GB hard drive (5400 rpm) - Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times.
Intel HD Graphics HM57 - For lush images. HDMI output for connection to an HDTV.
Built-in 0.3MP webcam - Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends.
3-in-1 media reader - Supports Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard and Memory Stick formats.
3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports - For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
Built-in Dell 1502 wireless networking mini card (802.11b/g/n) - Connect to the Internet without wires.
Integrated 10/100 Ethernet network card - For quick and easy wired Web connection.
Weighs 5.2 lbs. and measures just 1.2" thin - For easy portability.

MFG: Dell
MFG Part: I15RN-2727BK

CowBoom can be hit or miss...make sure to check condition. I have had good results with condition 6 and up.

http://www.cowboom.com/deal-of-the-day.cfm

CowBoom
See CowBoom discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell I15RN-2727BK
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

comes w/o OS, PASS

You just install the OS using the lic# on the MS sticker...it's a valid key for the OEM lic.

1- download the win 7 64 bit ISO from digital river (MS approved site)
2- Burn to DVD using Iso burn or other freeware.
3- install OS via custom option
4- enter key from MS sticker on bottom of laptop.

That's it...I've done dozens without an issue. Well...1 time it required an automated call to MS, but still no biggie.

Download iso for free?

noshop said:   You just install the OS using the lic# on the MS sticker...it's a valid key for the OEM lic.

That's it...I've done dozens without an issue. Well...1 time it required an automated call to MS, but still no biggie.

optical said:   Download iso for free?

noshop said:   You just install the OS using the lic# on the MS sticker...it's a valid key for the OEM lic.

Yes.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/official-windows-7-sp1-iso-from-di...

Dell Outlet has similar or better spec'd laptops for about $20 more. They have some 25-30% off coupon on the main Dell Outlet page. Today I just bought a better spec'd laptop than this from the outlet store for $286. Inspiron 17R - N7110

And by BF, I'm expecting similarly spec'd notebook to be at this price so buy now and regret later.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014