• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1450LMT (11.28kB)
Disclaimer
This deal comes around every once in a while.

Walmart link.

Free ship to WalMart store, $1.97 shipping to somewhere else.

Garmin Refurbished nuvi 1450LMT 5" GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic:
•5" LCD touchscreen display with 480 x 272 resolution
•6 million POIs
•Maps cover U.S. and Canada
•MicroSD card slot
•Voice prompts
•Traffic compatible
•Lane assist guides to proper lane for navigation
•Junction view displays junction signs
•ecoRoute calculates a more fuel-efficient route
•Auto sort multiple destinations
•Route avoidance
•Speed limit indicator
•Where Am I? emergency menu
•Enhanced pedestrian navigation
•Photo navigation
•Custom POIs
•World travel clock, currency and unit converter and calculator
•QWERTY or ABC keyboard layout
Garmin Lock anti-theft feature
•Picture viewer
•Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 3 h of life
•Includes FM traffic receiver with vehicle power cable, vehicle suction cup mount, USB cable and quick start cable

Don't forget FatWallet Cash Back, and 5% Discover Card Cash Back for online shopping this quarter.

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Garmin 1450LMT GPS (24.31kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

N/M

the 1450T is the perfect travel companion for getting around town, but see its refurbished,not impressed

the 1450T is the perfect travel companion for getting around town, but see its refurbished,not impressed

Is the screen more responsive on this one compared to the 1390? The 1390 is frustrating.

Got my refurb unit on Saturday. Works and looks like a new unit. Very impressed for the price. The voices are somewhat annoying though.

For the price, this is a nice unit.

I went with a Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT for $156.67 shipped, after eBay bucks, no tax, from eBay. Bluetooth, it reacts to my voice commands, can be view in portrait and landscape modes, and 5 inch screen. Also has a 1 year Garmin warranty.

Price is now $79.98.

I never have problems with screen responsiveness on this model.

Got mine. It looks to be brand new.

Thanks OP.

Slickone said:   Is the screen more responsive on this one compared to the 1390? The 1390 is frustrating.
I have two refurb. 1390's at work that I use M-Sat and I don't have a problem with the screen being unresponsive. I do make an effort to use my fingernail when pressing the screen. I've had these units for about 3 months and they work great. I really like how the lane assist gives you the right route and sometimes pops up the exit signs to show you the right way to go. The downloadable map updates use up the internal storage quickly so a insertable memory card is advisable.

Just got one for $79.98 plus tax w/free ship to my home.

nice.. price is 85 now... but refurbs are great! chances are it gets stolen dropped or broken in a year anyway... so why spend $50 more. one for me and one for pops for a gift!

Now $84.98 - $5 price drop. Still in stock.

dc6129 said:   Slickone said:   Is the screen more responsive on this one compared to the 1390? The 1390 is frustrating.
I have two refurb. 1390's at work that I use M-Sat and I don't have a problem with the screen being unresponsive. I do make an effort to use my fingernail when pressing the screen. I've had these units for about 3 months and they work great. I really like how the lane assist gives you the right route and sometimes pops up the exit signs to show you the right way to go. The downloadable map updates use up the internal storage quickly so a insertable memory card is advisable.

A friend's that I've used has the screen problem when you're trying to type an address/street/city. Have you tried it there? It's pretty bad. Maybe it just needs to be swapped. It was also a refurb.

They're back in stock. Just ordered one. $84.98 + tax w/free shipping

OOS now. Was going to get one for the parents for Xmas.

Looks like this is back in stock. Price is now $79.98 with free shipping or in-store pickup.

Spy021 said:   Looks like this is back in stock. Price is now $79.98 with free shipping or in-store pickup.
Shows up for me as still being OOS with the old price

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014