• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
*edit* updated link and new lower price ($47.49 instead of $49.46)

http://www.crazygametime.com/item/virgin-mobile-top-airtime-pin-us-40-45-60/

Use coupon 1260 for $60 pins to get $10 off, 1240 for $40 pins to get $7 off

Use coupon "HappyHolidays" to save an additional 5%, Valid thru 1-1-2013
Total = ($59.99 - $10) * 5%off = $47.49

You can only order after getting a code (by an automated call), pay by PayPal, and then get the code instantly.

Thanks HKSturboKid, radioscott (SD), and nefertari (SD)

Virgin Mobile
See Virgin Mobile discounts that earn $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Virgin Mobile $60 top up for $49.46
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Still have yet to see any concrete evidence that CGT is running any scam here. They've got to be selling such a quantity... (more)

cpabster (Jan. 17, 2013 @ 4:53p) |

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

freddyfoster (Jan. 17, 2013 @ 7:35p) |

You are missing the point. The only two places have ever sold "Straight Talk" are "Straight Talk" and WalMart. No one el... (more)

elecnight (Jan. 17, 2013 @ 7:37p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

davidthefwer said:   Save 15% on $60 value Virgin Mobile Top Up pin for just $50.99, or $40 value for just $33.99.
Use coupon [COUPON=41878]1260[/COUPON] for $60, 1245 for $45 or 1240 for $40 when checkout.

Use coupon "Halloween" to save an additional 3%, today only.
Total = $50.99*.97 = $49.46

Thanks OP radioscott at SD and nefertari (SD) for additional coupon

You can only order after getting a code (by an automated call), pay by PayPal, and then get the code instantly

You forgot the most important thing. The site that is selling the card is http://www.crazygametime.com/

I'm just staring and reading this over and over...I need a translation.

Text

$60 value Virgin Mobile Top Up pin for just $50.99
$45 Value for $38.25
$40 value for just $33.99

Use coupon 1260 for $60, 1245 for $45 or 1240 for $40 during checkout.

Save an additional 3% today only, using code "Halloween"

Cliff notes:
1. VM top up cards are on sale at this sketchy looking site: 15% off, so $60 top up for $51
2. Extra 3% on top of that today only with code Halloween, so $60 top up for $49.xx

xfree said:   I'm just staring and reading this over and over...I need a translation.

I just ordered one and the pin posted to my account.

Empty

well, i took a chance also with paypal for a $60 card. Got the pin instantly on an email. Top-up rightaway, and changed my paypal password just in case.

Virgin Mobile doesn't even discount to resellers this cheap. If it sound to good, be careful. This guy is new on eBay. Probably has the key for auto generating Pin # that Virgin Mobile is using. Worst case scenario, Virgin Mobile will suspend your account if they find out you have Top off with one of these China Top Off Pin numbers..

hapaki said:   Virgin Mobile doesn't even discount to resellers this cheap. If it sound to good, be careful. This guy is new on eBay. Probably has the key for auto generating Pin # that Virgin Mobile is using. Worst case scenario, Virgin Mobile will suspend your account if they find out you have Top off with one of these China Top Off Pin numbers..

That's one way of looking at it. Another way is advertisement. This is probably cheaper to bring your name out there as to paying Groupon, Saveology and AmznLocal where they will charge you more. Hopefully it is a legit company as I just load up my phone with $60.

just completed the odd transaction. pin received posted 60.00 to my account.

Ordered two $60 top ups in a row & successfully added to account.

Awesome - my Virgin Mobile plan for the next five months will cost about $21.50 ish per month... Thanks OP

Man I chickened out. Great deal but...hmmm....

This still works! Just got a $60 card today for $50.99.

Applied it on the Virgin Mobile site with no problem.

Thanks to the OP!

Just got the $60 for $50.99. I created one of those temporary, secure account numbers from one of my credit cards, added it to PayPal, then used that to pay just in case.

I just bought one but where is the pin # to add to my VM account? I only got my receipt from paypal.

Just to warn people, I just bought a $60 top up pin, and the pin they sent me was expired. Virgin Mobile told me to contact the place i bought it from. I have sent them an email but have not yet heard back.

Just had the same problem. Airtime Pin # that was e-mailed to me is invalid. Filed a dispute with Paypal. Had read posts where deal worked for others on FW. Doesn't seem to be working now. BEWARE.

dones said:   Just had the same problem. Airtime Pin # that was e-mailed to me is invalid. Filed a dispute with Paypal. Had read posts where deal worked for others on FW. Doesn't seem to be working now. BEWARE.

So you didn't try to remedy through the website? Any idea how long a paypal disupute takes?

Did try website first. No response yet. Paypal e-mails complaint directly to website too, but dispute remains open for about 2 weeks.

I called VM & they said the # could be wrong so I changed the last number and it worked so I emailed the site & told them I would buy another one but wanted to know why the number was wrong. Now I wont get another one since there are other with the same thing but try changing the last number.

Thanks for the advise. I had originally asked the website to double check the pin # in case it had been typed wrong and was waiting for a response. However, Paypal just notified me that the company is issuing a refund per my request. I will take the refund and just move on to another deal at this point.

any other site that has deal on Virgin caling card?

bjmonty said:   I called VM & they said the # could be wrong so I changed the last number and it worked so I emailed the site & told them I would buy another one but wanted to know why the number was wrong. Now I wont get another one since there are other with the same thing but try changing the last number.

Thanks, really weird, this worked for me too. Changed the last digit of the pin from a 0 to a 3, and it added the $60 to my account. Not bad for $49.99, but i would like to know if they sort out this wrong pin thing.

Edit: Received this email:
My apologies. We are experiencing a tech issue with the auto-delivery system. It somehow changed the last digit of the pin number so it became an invalid one. We are working with the support team to fix it.

Once again we are very sorry for this inconvenience. Thank you for your business.

MunkeeBoy, I bought 3 cards and ran into this issue on two of them. But they have resolved it for me

They seem to have sorted things out. I have bought 4 $60 cards total from them ($120 for 2 accounts) and they added to my account on Virgin Mobile with no problems.

2 $60 cards for $100 last night. Worked great.

Thanks. I just bought 5 $60 cards without any issues.

Today only, you can also add code "CyberMonday" to take 3% more off. Taken from Slickdeals.

Did it twice. Will try to do 2 more tomorrow.

Just got a $60 pin and added to my VM account with no problem.

Thanks OP - this is a great deal as discounts on VM top up cards are as rare as hens' teeth these days.

Stack the "1260" and "xmas" code to get the $60 Virgin card for $47! Just bought three, but can only top up $150 per day.

changopapa said:   Stack the "1260" and "xmas" code to get the $60 Virgin card for $47! Just bought three, but can only top up $150 per day.
tried and the $60 pin worked. Paid $47.49 paypal.

In for a $40 and $60 code and was able to stack codes. Pins loaded fine. Great deal!

I just joined VM, got the Kyocera Rise thanks to Fat Wallet posts and got two $60 deals from here. I just wanted to say thanks! Don't forget even when you put in your numerical codes, use happyholidays for an extra 5% for a total of $47.49 for a $60 card.

Confirmed this works still, had no issues applying code.

[Copied from howardforums:]
Ok, so here's what we know:
They are not an authorized reseller. This means they are not getting these pins at a significant discount most likely (as the only legitimate sources for them would be ST or WalMart; ST isn't going to sell airtime pins to a non-authorized reseller at a lower cost, and why would WalMart sell them at a loss?)
The company is supposedly a midwestern US based company, but Paypal payment is going to China and to an individual listed rather than a business name. The combination of these is major red flag.
The scam here almost certainly is a very common one. The pins are being purchased with large amounts of stolen CC info. These will work flawlessly unless and until the CC owner disputes a charge and it gets charged back to ST or to WalMart and then the remaining service on that pin would be axed by ST. This is a common scam, and not just with prepaid airtime cards. Prepaid game time cards, and even other merchandise. I've been hit by one, although nothing came of it. I ordered an OCZ revodrive on eBay for what was an awesome price (though not so low as to be obviously not legitimate - the model had been discontinued so the price could have reasonably been believed as clearing out old stock). The seller said they shipped the order and gave a tracking number that turned out to be invalid. I contacted the seller and informed them I would file a dispute if I didn't have legitimate tracking info shortly. They replied and said they sent the first message incorrectly and the item hadn't shipped yet, was shipping that day and sent me another tracking number. That one was valid.
The next day I got a revodrive in the mail, shipped direct from Newegg, bill to Person A in florida, ship to me. 3 days later I got a 2nd revodrive shipped direct from Newegg, bill to person B in North Carolina, ship to me.

Still have yet to see any concrete evidence that CGT is running any scam here. They've got to be selling such a quantity of PINs that some one would have gotten dinged by now when the card owner reported fraud and the bank(s) started investigating. They've been selling discount PINs for quite some time.

As for "Authorized" Reseller who knows, that just means the company isn't cozy with them. I can buy a lot of items at significant discount from a non-"Authorized" reseller that are perfectly legitimate.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Skipping 1 Messages...
You are missing the point. The only two places have ever sold "Straight Talk" are "Straight Talk" and WalMart. No one else has ever sold top-up pin or card for this service. Straight Talk clearly bans any reselling of the pins or cards. Straight Talk has pm'd some guy in that forum that they have no other places to sell pins.
Where does this guy, in China, get these pins? Just try to answer this simple question. This is a pin to be used exclusively in USA. It is not a physical item produced in China.
Paypal does not cover prepaid cards so there is absolute no protection IF someday it turns out that this whole business was a fraud of some sort.
I extensively googled about this company (after I stupidly purchased a pin) and did not find a single complaint (other than some people getting a prompt refund after pins not working).
But I will not buy again from them.
Why the hell should my money be transferred to China, to a person's paypal and not even a company, when I am buying a pin only valid in USA?
How does he obtain these pins?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014