• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Ultras are the longest lasting Duracell batts on the market, For $10 this is a price that will never be seen again, as an avid photographer I go through a fair amount of batteries, Ultras are my ammo of choice.

in for 1 pack

zalku3 said:   Ultras are the longest lasting Duracell batts on the market, For $10 this is a price that will never be seen again, as an avid photographer I go through a fair amount of batteries, Ultras are my ammo of choice.

How do these compare with the Energizer Ultimate Lithium?

zettler said:   zalku3 said:   Ultras are the longest lasting Duracell batts on the market, For $10 this is a price that will never be seen again, as an avid photographer I go through a fair amount of batteries, Ultras are my ammo of choice.

How do these compare with the Energizer Ultimate Lithium?

I know I used the Energizer Lithiums in very high end devices where leakage is unacceptable.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014